• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Mango, in the APEX interview you started talking about the Puff matchup and how to beat Puff then you stopped. Please finish your thoughts...how do you do so well against Puff, particularly hungrybox, but no one else can? Whats your secret? What are we doing wrong?

Second, how do you get so good so fast with so many characters? It feels like you have been using Marth for only a month or two and now its one of the best I've ever seen.
Responding to this to say that Lucky basically explained what Mango was talking about in his podcast. Go check that.

What advice would you give to playing Falco the way you do? Should a player start with one specific thing or work on many general things?

What 3 players did you train with the most when you were on the rise?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Do you think that anyone will surpass you in over-all skill any time soon? If so then who do you think it could be?

This podcast is gonna be like an hour long with how many great questions there are lol.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey Mango, how are you able to read people so much better than any other player? like... what's the major difference that separates your reading ability from the other top players?

What's your opinion on KoreanDJ? Do you think he could be a threat to you if he continued playing seriously from the time he "retired"?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
are you still mad at me for being the "reason why you didn't make it out of pools" at Nice Shot Hugo? :c

<3 mango

PB&J

Smash Hero
mango- how much fun did u have @ disney world when you came to florida and how do you beat " i wanna be the guy" on very hard?

DJRome

Smash Hero
what is the best pro gimmick. (for instance, falcos like to space a retreating dair to bait a grab and then fsmash that)

Ace55

Smash Lord
How do you feel about Ganon as a competitive character in top level play?

Do you think Ganon is your worst matchup, if not who do you feel is?

Do you think Kage could beat you again in a set (assuming you're playing top-tier)?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We've seen you attempt to place top with Mario. Do you think Mario as a character is capable of winning international tournaments? Do you think other mid and below tier characters can? What do you think of Axe's success with Pikachu?

Theftz22

Smash Lord
What are your feelings about being banned?

Do you think Ken had the potential to be better than you are now if he hadn't stopped playing?

Do you see any player as having (or having had) the potential to be better than you?

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
these are awsome. who ever thought of this idea is a boss haha. i cant wait to see what mango says

F1SHY

Smash Apprentice
so i herd the interview was cancelled? Just in case though,

- Are you still truly interested in Melee? Do you feel as if there's anything more to do?
- Which character do you plan to put to high tier next?

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
can you beat m2k in a marth ditto?
are you going to go to genesis 2 to defend your home turf?

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
What does the term spacing mean to you, and how do you think that the average smash player fails to understand spacing?

I really hope this will still happen..

Beat!

Smash Master
Yes, please start playing seriously again. I don't think anyone will say "you don't count" or something like that anymore.

Also, after watching BEAST, do you think you could beat Armada in-tournament with spacies only?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Will you ever play puff again? and why did you stop?

Also could you just explain as to why you dont really take the game seriously anymore, and what , if anything would make you change that.

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
Will you ever play puff again? and why did you stop?

Also could you just explain as to why you dont really take the game seriously anymore, and what , if anything would make you change that.

in response to the *take the game seriously question* in my opinion i think mango not winning teams would cause him to take singles *seriously*

Top Bottom