• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I really would like to know your thoughts when you first fought me. And if we fight again in the future, what will be your character choice? =)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
You don't even know man

I ask mango at every tourney he's at

And he's always like "We'll do it laterrrrrr"

But I just can't interview someone else with this left standing. I'll get it done, don't worry.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Thanks for bumping this thread. :grin:
These interviews are good, never would've found them.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Smash is a very difficult game, but seems to come naturally to you. Where else in life have you found your Smash skills useful?

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
He'll probably be like "pshh, *****es don't even know, imma whoop *** at Genesis. That's right pp ima **** u. Also **** u guys"
i know he has the skill to win Genesis, but i dont know if he'll put in the required practice to win over Armada, PP, and Hbox... He went falco against Lovage at a Socal tourney and it was pretty depressing to watch... He might have won, but you could easily tell that it wasnt the same Falco

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
in case anyone didnt notice the number of times he just jumped around lovage while doing nothing

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
How come Mango has single-handedly halted this thread by skipping out on his interview....are there no other smashers?

strawhats

Smash Master
Finally! Well at least he did the interview b4 Genesis 2. Can't wait to hear what he had to say.

:phone:

Top Bottom