• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Since you apparently are having a free tournament with no prizes...

I'll have to do this. But only if you NY go as crazy as Yipes.

I want 5 dollar money matches with Bum, PC, M2K, and any other top players that show up. Hell, anyone can MM me for 5 and below. Bring it, NY.

With that said, I'll try my very best to come to this.
Did someone say Yipes?

HE'S SO PRINGLES! F*CK THE KNICKS! WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT?!

It's MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well another update will come tomorrow concerning the free play. Most likely I will tell people to PLEASE be nice about it and let others play properly so that everyone gets a **** LOAD of games in.

Remember this is a big smashfest/party with some tournaments...I am not gonna over do the tournaments cause we would be there FOREVER so to be honest it will probably be single elimination tournaments to just pass the time and all that.

This whole party is for people to enjoy both games not figure out who the best is.

See you guys there.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lol, single elimination? Nvm, not coming. I thrive off of good competition with real rules. Sorry. XD

dude wtf is your problem did you even READ the first thread this is a smashfest and if we have a crap load of people we CANNOT Finish by 12 and that is assuming people come exactly at 12...its a party read threads lol..

real rules...your acting like i have not ran a tournament...I didn't know that a FREE FOR FUN tournament needed to be real.

Oh well I am sure all the other people will be ok with it...cause they read

Inui

Banned via Warnings
dude wtf is your problem did you even READ the first thread this is a smashfest and if we have a crap load of people we CANNOT Finish by 12 and that is assuming people come exactly at 12...its a party read threads lol..

real rules...your acting like i have not ran a tournament...I didn't know that a FREE FOR FUN tournament needed to be real.

Oh well I am sure all the other people will be ok with it...cause they read
Chill out and follow your own advice.

I said I thrive off of good competition in tournaments with good rules. A non-serious, single elimination tournament doesn't satisfy that. It's not your fault.

If there's nothing else that day, I'll probably come since dmbrandon is going.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
O_O...

wow no offense alex but how is this **** attracting so much attention?!?!

this might as well be the next FC or something.
vidjo is kewl with me

Ok I willl probably limit the events for the tournaments ( like 1-2 ) and let it all be free play so we can do double elim but people NEED to bring tvs.

Ocho5

Smash Rookie
I'll have to see if i can come, but if I do i'll be bringing my copies of melee and brawl if you need them

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
I will bring a TV and Wii if you can guarantee a double elimination Brawl tournament. :)
inui i completely understand why you want a tourney. however you should bring a tv anyway. we need as much set-ups as possible especially because the venue is small. if im not mistaken the tourney is gonna be free so it will happen but with 50 people im not sure how it will finish.

if you really wanna play nyc smashers just come to a weekly. and the time rule ur so worried about. that doesnt happen that often >_> do you really think its that big of a deal?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
inui i completely understand why you want a tourney. however you should bring a tv anyway. we need as much set-ups as possible especially because the venue is small. if im not mistaken the tourney is gonna be free so it will happen but with 50 people im not sure how it will finish.

if you really wanna play nyc smashers just come to a weekly. and the time rule ur so worried about. that doesnt happen that often >_> do you really think its that big of a deal?
man if he would come to a NY weekly he would get ***** just like in melee :laugh::laugh::laugh: cause NY is too good at EVERYTHING..:):)

to bad i cant make it to this cause of poke nats >_>

this is so going to small like man azz everywhere :urg: so i kinda dont even want to go :ohwell:

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
since when was man azz bad?

but on a serious note, should I bring fold up chairs, or do you have enough? I have like three or four fold up chairs that aren't too large. An also, is this going to be in one room, or will there be multiple rooms?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think putting an RSVP date would be pretty good. Only cause the people who can and can't will change within the next month or so.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

but on a serious note, should I bring fold up chairs, or do you have enough? I have like three or four fold up chairs that aren't too large. An also, is this going to be in one room, or will there be multiple rooms?
Definitely bring the chairs cuz last time there was a shortage and there wasn't even this many people. now that im imagining it this **** is kinda 2 big for the venue. no offense alex but jman is right how are you gonna make space for all these people?

since its full now i wanna go. lol.
douchebag >_>

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Heya lightxdream, just saying my house is avialable. I can house bout... 3-5 people if they dont mind the floor with sleeping bags.

Just #1 rule: no touchy of the important looking stuff and file cabinets.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Heya lightxdream, just saying my house is avialable. I can house bout... 3-5 people if they dont mind the floor with sleeping bags.

Just #1 rule: no touchy of the important looking stuff and file cabinets.
ok well due to personal reasons I cannot house the mages so we already talked I will just say you can house an extra 1 -2 people. I'll pm white mage to double check

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

ya I am gonna need as many chairs as possible bring those as well.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no limit on the amount of people attending as of now but housing for Xivik is full

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Alright, cool thx...I've always wanted to go to NYC, and this sounds fun...I may bring my crew with me...If I do go...But yeah, I'm definitely thinking about going. Sounds fun, free food lol waht else can you want.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
man if he would come to a NY weekly he would get ***** just like in melee :laugh::laugh::laugh: cause NY is too good at EVERYTHING..:):)
lol, I always did fine in Melee, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I have my own events that aren't a pain in the *** to get to, so I don't go to NYC's weeklies. You're free to attend Montage's tournament on the 17th, though. It's gonna be huge.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

I have my own events that aren't a pain in the *** to get to, so I don't go to NYC's weeklies. You're free to attend Montage's tournament on the 17th, though. It's gonna be huge.
i was joking guy LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero

shut up ... ur annoying and i've seen u talk alot of crap like at ESPOC where u were talking crap to vanz and he ditto'd u with ur character and made u say "i couldn't do anything" i can't wait till u play NYC in Brawl u will b very surprised and i'm not joking

Inui

Banned via Warnings
shut up ... ur annoying and i've seen u talk alot of crap like at ESPOC where u were talking crap to vanz and he ditto'd u with ur character and made u say "i couldn't do anything" i can't wait till u play NYC in Brawl u will b very surprised and i'm not joking
He CGed me on FD, lol. Who cares?

I know NYC is good. I want to play you guys.

Top Bottom