• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
After one week of discussion between a pro player, fatuik and me ,we could announce you that m2k, will me in montreal during one week starting from august 14 to 21 :)

m2k wanna go to a lot of smashfest so please host smashfest at each night in your region ;)

theres is already a Melee smashfest at le foonzo thursday 18 (be there in a big number)
for more information:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13054347

and m2k should be present ;)

Last thing, I'm sorry for pool 8 for having m2k into your pool ;)

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
After one week of discussion between a pro player, fatuik and me ,we could announce you that m2k, will me in montreal during one week starting from august 14 to 21 :)

m2k wanna go to a lot of smashfest so please host smashfest at each night in your region ;)

theres is already a Melee smashfest at le foonzo thursday 18 (be there in a big number)
for more information:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13054347

and m2k should be present ;)

Last thing, I'm sorry for pool 8 for having m2k into your pool ;)

This will be the best canadian tournament ever. M2k need the best controler , so if some1 have alot of controler, i would like to buy it for M2k ...

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
M2k need the best controler
Lol please. M2K does not *need* a good controller.. He's got good [everything else that is smash related]..

And screw you Fatuik, I'm guessing M2K's bunking up with you? Not fair, that means you have a full week of top tier practice before tourney day.

Oh well,

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
what the foudgee cc with 64 pools ?? we are like 16 people ... it's perfect :D
its because there is a lot of 64 players only (not sure for the only :p) for 64 who are not regsiter for now
And the pool of 64 will be done during melee doubles

and after the 64 pool, ill remove 2 tv from 64 and use them for melee...+2 tv for melee pools and only 2 tv for 8 man 64 brackets

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
So just a little reminder for whoever wants to participate in the SSF4ae tourney: As it says in the OP, entries are capped at 16 with no pre-reg, which means it is a first-come-first-serve type thing. Tourney will be run on X360, of course you bring your own controller and note that I do not possess any controller converters.

Also, I've noted a dramatic raise in the amount of needed TVs.
That means **** just got real. Come prepared.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If I can get that seat with KK and such, I'll be bringing a GC+Melee and possibly Wii+Brawl.

Dark_Link

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I would like to confirm that I want to participate for the 64 and melee single events, I already noticed the organizers but I was also told to post it here, thanks :)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
About housing, we are unsure of how it's going to go for M2k, he might be staying with me or kk for 1-2 days, after that, he could go to that melee smashfest and stay with melee people, that's what is planned at the moment but it's all up to m2k

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
Hello,

I would like to confirm that I want to participate for the 64 and melee single events, I already noticed the organizers but I was also told to post it here, thanks :)
yeahh we got some new 64 player i'm so hype for that tournament :O

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
^ yep. Enough with this talking **** and start doing something.

He's been told he was getting his trip paid and all and that he was coming on the 14. He's been aiming me not knowing what the heck is going on, that's not a good way to welcome a visitor.

Step it up and buy his ticket TODAY (Talk to him about the time he'd leave and come back) because so far he has no ticket, and I'm helping him out about his ticket when I didn't hand out the invitation, smh.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
^ yep. Enough with this talking **** and start doing something.

He's been told he was getting his trip paid and all and that he was coming on the 14. He's been aiming me not knowing what the heck is going on, that's not a good way to welcome a visitor.

Step it up and buy his ticket TODAY (Talk to him about the time he'd leave and come back) because so far he has no ticket, and I'm helping him out about his ticket when I didn't hand out the invitation, smh.
I said I would pay his tickets bus....he did not ask to to go to new jersey to search for his tickets...I had in mind that I would pay back his tickets when he would be in montreal...
Ally if you can buy his tickets right now, (the same as you will buy I guess) I will pay you back in montreal...(by the way apporte la facture ;) si tachete le billet)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Didn't he win Genesis 2? Where's all that money now? lol Is it really that hard to buy a ticket and then... giving some money here? Cmon!!! lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yo.. things like that make me want to rip my hair out.. sorry. lol. It's like making a HUGE big deal out of something so simple.

Step 1, Greyhound.com
Step 2, Buy tickets to montreal
Step 3, get paid by montreal players

There you go. Was it that hard? ...

Top Bottom