• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

Vwins

Smash Ace
at this point i dont care what happens, If you want to house him, house him lol I'm just putting options. I wouldnt want to house him period only because it'll cost him extra money to go to my house and all. I'd rather him go to either Kingkong's house or yours, then vice versa, I wont be on computer for days from 9 am today, so talk to Kingkong about it. All I know is, I'm coming with him on the same day, 4:10pm sunday, so if anyone wants to pick him up, say it asap (Berri Uqam Bus station)
Ok so I can go pick up m2k at berri uqam bus station on sunday at 4:10pm
I dont care tbh, I host people friday too, I think it will be better for me to house him friday. But u can decide. Sunday I cant pick him up cuz Ill be at otakuthon trying to find new player because there is a brawl tournament over there
Since I'll go pick up m2k on sunday i guess I can house him from like sunday to thursday and you can house him friday and saturday if its ok with you.
I'll try to contact m2k to see if its fine for him too.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Please fix my tag name right away it is not snake223 it is snake23, get it right the first time i know it is wrong because that is the only tag name i use on smashboards.com.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yo, you should take my name off there. I'm not coming. I am quite flattered you had it up there in the first place though, lol.

Sorry, just don't have the financial means i thought i would by this time.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
The chances are HUGE that I'm going to Kingkong's place on friday...... and if I can't, it's because of a few smashers that I was supposed to bring to the tourny on sunday and they can't come on friday.

HHHHYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blatm1

Smash Rookie
Interested in Melee singles under "Blatm" (pool 8 please?). Probably gonna bring two friends too (don't know what name they'll be using).

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Can you pick me and Ally up friday?
Only if 1 or 2 of the people I promised to bring CAN go to the tourny on sunday without me driving them. I could allways just come back and pick them up but this will use too much gas and I highly dout I would "feel" like doing that anyway.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Please fix my tag name right away it is not snake223 it is snake23, get it right the first time i know it is wrong because that is the only tag name i use on smashboards.com.
Yo calm down! its only a tag name, and like ragboy said, its only an typo error... ok I know what ill do, I'll will not change it because.... there is no reason!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

we might have a problem because there is too much people attending this event.. I was not expecting that much when I rented the venue (byt he law, I cant admin more then 85 players). SO, Those who are pre reg, will be allow to come. Those who will be not pre reg before the tournament day OR if the list reaches 85 players, you still can come, but you will be able to enter only if we are not full :S

sorry for those who are not pre reg...

if someone is not in the list because I forgot to right it, please write it again on the thread. thank you

ALSO

After a conversion with the school, the registration will be in two steps...
First: the venue (so bring a 10$ please)
secondly: cost of the event you will participe into
after: Time to take a picture!!!
finally: those who have a setup can register their setup

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Jai dit que jalliais venir mais tu nas meme pas metter mon nom LoL.
RageShadow ;) pi japporte un setup pour brawl comme toujours.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Jai dit que jalliais venir mais tu nas meme pas metter mon nom LoL.
RageShadow ;) pi japporte un setup pour brawl comme toujours.
I know...during the last 3 days, I went to school for 60 hours...and I slept at it wednesday....so I did not have a lot of time to register some people

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Ill give u some gas money if you do.
ok if you and your bro give me 5$ each (10$ total)... then I'm fine with that. lol

YO PiKaLeX!!!!!!!! Amazing job with the tourny hosting so far, can't wait to see the venue. ALSO, please add MiniFridge to the list for Brawl singles please. I may also bring 1more person, can I ???

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
ok if you and your bro give me 5$ each (10$ total)... then I'm fine with that. lol

YO PiKaLeX!!!!!!!! Amazing job with the tourny hosting so far, can't wait to see the venue. ALSO, please add MiniFridge to the list for Brawl singles please. I may also bring 1more person, can I ???
his name has to be writen on the thread list...before 85 players ;)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
lol....and who does that?? I thought it was you.
it is...but if you can bring your friend...you have to tell me what is his name! ;)
except if its mini fridge and i didnt read carefully your post :p

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
it is...but if you can bring your friend...you have to tell me what is his name! ;)
except if its mini fridge and i didnt read carefully your post :p
As weird of a name that it is....... yes, MiniFridge is the nick name of that person. lol

oh... and if I "MIGHT" bring someone else..... can I ??? I understand if that other person will NOT have prority because I'm still not sure if he can go.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Myself and Matt101 are probably coming just to chill, play friendlies/classic multiplayer games and are unlikely to play in the tourneys (well at least I am, won't speak for him). Can we still come and pay the venue fee or will you not want us non-tourney playing chaff?

Sanu

Smash Champion
So are you going to add me to the confirmed list of players and pools for melee singles then? I'm definitely coming.

Like I said before, I'm from Ontario so please try not to put me with any one from there, I tend to play them quite a bit. I'd prefer being in pools with one of the top Quebec players. And please don't seed me too poorly, I'm half decent. etc.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
So are you going to add me to the confirmed list of players and pools for melee singles then? I'm definitely coming.

Like I said before, I'm from Ontario so please try not to put me with any one from there, I tend to play them quite a bit. I'd prefer being in pools with one of the top Quebec players. And please don't seed me too poorly, I'm half decent. etc.
ya I will, i just dont have time these days to work on the tournament :( I'm in rush at school until friday

Sanu

Smash Champion
That's cool, I completely understand. Just finished exams myself yesterday :3

Good luck dude

Top Bottom