• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
ben je tannonce que les weeklies...sont pu la ;) du moins la methode qui est malhreusement employer par les personnes est celle ci: la soiree davant il disent hey! qi veut aller au foonzo demain...alors tu dois etre sur smashbaords pas mal tout le temps pour voir quil y a des friendlies qui se passe :( et si je ne mabuse, les joueur de brawl font leur smashfest via telephone, alors sois sur dechanger ton numero avec eux ;)

Vigilante

Smash Lord
you should wait at the venue, people will reg there.
Don't worry, buddy, I'm just showing that it's very likely that we'll get enough for at least a small tourney ^^. Pikalex taught me how to use the program for registrations, so I'll be helping out a bit.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

VVVVVIIIIIIIOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calisse esti les gars chu pompé esti barnak.

edit sti: OMG DOUBLE LIVESTREAM ACROSS TEH INTERNET (what does it mean?) http://www.twitch.tv/tm9001/
Most likely will be streaming SSF4:AE tourney and Melee Losers Bracket.
Vigilante/KingKong, if you want to stream Project M/Brawl, I guess we can work that out ;D

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
montreal, anjou, p-a-t... in east mainly. J'ai hâte de rencontrer le monde de montreal au foonzo :) jvais sûrement venir aux biweeklies dorénavant :)
so ya quelque chose jeudi ou non? jeudi on se laissera nos numéros de cells pour les éventuelles smash nights :)

au pire, j'suis pas mal un lurker de smash board, j'fais juste pas vraiment poster, mais jpeux ben être présent pour les organisations de smash nights au foonzo

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
so many people...

We need a lot of TV and wii/gamecube so anybody that can bring one should ;)

If we dont have a lot of setups the tourney is going to be so LONG !!!

Help us !!!

s333f

Smash Cadet
Je vais venir mais je dois partir a 5h donc je vais essayer de faire ssbb double si je me trouve un partner

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
yeah, because ryan usually eliminates david and ends up playing bernard in GF...but now maybe it'll just be david coming from loser's bracket.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I know not many people will be sad about this, but I have the regret to announce the SSF4:AE side event is canceled due to Smash hype overkill. It's unfortunate but the important thing is that the main events run smoothly.

And yes, bring TVs. Bring them all.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I know not many people will be sad about this, but I have the regret to announce the SSF4:AE side event is canceled due to Smash hype overkill. It's unfortunate but the important thing is that the main events run smoothly.

And yes, bring TVs. Bring them all.
got scared for a sec, I thought smash was getting ***** for a sec.

but sucks for the SSFF players

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
Anybody coming from up North? I've got a friend and one melee set-up + a brawl disc and an extra TV to bring if space allows... My car died on me this morning, I have no way to get there if I can't get a lift.

I live in Prévost (between St-Jérôme and St-Sauveur). If anybody's in that area and wouldn't mind giving me a lift (with compensation in gas money of course), it would be MUCH appreciated.

AllyKnight

Anybody coming from up North? I've got a friend and one melee set-up + a brawl disc and an extra TV to bring if space allows... My car died on me this morning, I have no way to get there if I can't get a lift.

I live in Prévost (between St-Jérôme and St-Sauveur). If anybody's in that area and wouldn't mind giving me a lift (with compensation in gas money of course), it would be MUCH appreciated.
dang, is there like no train going to the closest metro? Ask Kage, he's good with Montreal trains haha I think

AllyKnight

(Mew2King) Jason 6:28 pm
so i can eat some Poo-tine

allyornotally 6:28 pm
u can eat that here

GET IT POO

NOO
ItS gewd
sadly

YEA IT SOUNDS GOOD!

its how u say it
POO

Pou
Poo

pooptine

DISRESPECTING THE POUTINE. OMG

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
shut up it was a joke. Its alright id give it 8 outta 10. But, I didn`t get it with the meat =( Vwins ordered me and it had a lot of cheese but I didn`t get the meat so maybe that`s whyÉ
haha! funny....is this a jonhs?

Top Bottom