• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I was near the Otakuthon con today but i didn't go lol. Mew2King was brought to Canada safely too. and thats kinda lame.. since im sure you have more than 85 ppl coming on the list. SWITCH VENUE!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
I was near the Otakuthon con today but i didn't go lol. Mew2King was brought to Canada safely too. and thats kinda lame.. since im sure you have more than 85 ppl coming on the list. SWITCH VENUE!
well its not easy to find a venue like this! one week before the tourney... but seriously, I was really not expecting that huge tournament... Ill find a way out to accept more people into the room

ThatGuy

Smash Master
well its not easy to find a venue like this! one week before the tourney... but seriously, I was really not expecting that huge tournament... Ill find a way out to accept more people into the room
Don't worry about it. It's not unreasonable to expect 10-20 expected attendees to not show up (based on personal experience).

Thedude3000

Smash Rookie
I have bad news: PLZ CANCEL MY INSCRIPTION AT ALL THE GAMES TTT___TTT
I asked for a day off 1 month and a half ago and because im the newest in the job, i dont have priority, so someone took a week off, and i have to take his place on some days and one of them is Saturday from 15h to 22h. SO I CANT COME :( TT__TT

I (AkaGenesis) wont be here anymore..... thx to my job that i really hate right now

Blatm1

Smash Rookie
Please register Blatm, Derplord, and Herpmaster for melee singles. (I don't know what names my friends want to register under so I'm hoping that these guesses are at least close.) I'd like to be in m2k's pool if possible.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wtf so many random people I have never heard of in my life are registering?? ... Why don't anyone of you come practice once in a while?

snake23

Smash Cadet
Don't tell me to calm down i will stand up for what i know is right and that is you got my tagname wrong it is as simple as that why do you have to make this so complicated a scene out of this scenario? All you have to do is take the 2 out of snake223 than it is dealt with and out of the way.

Why can't you just apologize to me that you made a mistake towards my tagname and just fix the typing error don't make a scene out of this and you are being a complete jerk about this it is just a simple edit of my tagname.

Do i disrespect your tagname PikaLeX no i do not so just admit that you made an error and just get it over with right now.

This is unacceptable behavior to me that you are even disrespecting my tagname in general, when you disrespect my tagname you are disrespecting me overall as a player.

For your information i do not tolerate people with an attitude like yours PikaleX i never have and i never will.

So let's get set this straight right now either you change my tagname back to the way it was suppose to be from the very start snake23 or take off the tagname forever.

I never ever want to see that tagname snake223 show up on any of montreal brawl tourney threads on smashboards do i make myself clear?
That is as clear as i will be with my message if you do not understand it well than that is too bad for you i will not repeat this again on this thread not now not ever.

This is unacceptable to me that you are even disrespecting my tagname at all when you disrespect my tagname you are disrespecting me as a player.

Yes i am very annoyed and for a good reason to because that tagname is very personal to me and you are disrespecting me overall as a brawl tournament player. I cannot stand people nor do i ever show any respect to players like you PikaLeX even if it is just a tagname.

Do i disrespect your tagname PikaLeX no i do not so just admit that you made an error and just get it over with right now.

I would rather not see that on this thread than to see something like a typo of snake223 i am asking you nicely can you please take it off for me and no i don't want it on here at all.

It is a complete insult to me seeing the tagname snake223 on this thread you offended me and it is just plain and simple as that so apologize to me. PikaleX you have already given me a general idea of how bad your manners really are on this thread i really hope that you are not like this in person at all.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Well than take it off that tag name is annoying to me to you it is just a minor typo error but to me it is not.

I would rather not see that on this thread than to see something like a typo of snake223 i am asking you nicely can you please take it off for me and no i don't want it on here at all.
it's fix now...next time, just do like everyone else on this thread and say: Hey pikalex!, I think you made a mistake in my name ;)
Like this, I'll be happy to fix the error

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Don't tell me to calm down i will stand up for what i know is right and that is you got my tagname wrong it is as simple as that why do you have to make this so complicated a scene out of this scenario? All you have to do is take the 2 out of snake223 than it is dealt with and out of the way.

Why can't you just apologize to me that you made a mistake towards my tagname and just fix the typing error don't make a scene out of this and you are being a complete jerk about this it is just a simple edit of my tagname.

This is unacceptable behavior to me that you are even disrespecting my tagname in general, when you disrespect my tagname you are disrespecting me overall as a player.

For your information i do not tolerate people with an attitude like yours PikaleX i never have and i never will.

So let's get set this straight right now either you change my tagname back to the way it was suppose to be from the very start snake23 or take off the tagname forever.

I never ever want to see that tagname snake223 show up on any of montreal brawl tourney threads on smashboards do i make myself clear?
That is as clear as i will be with my message if you do not understand it well than that is too bad for you i will not repeat this again on this thread not now not ever.

This is unacceptable to me that you are even disrespecting my tagname at all when you disrespect my tagname you are disrespecting me as a player.

Yes i am very annoyed and for a good reason to because that tagname is very personal to me and you are disrespecting me overall as a brawl tournament player. I cannot stand people nor do i ever show any respect to players like you PikaLeX even if it is just a tagname.

It is a complete insult to me seeing the tagname snake223 on this thread you offended me and it is just plain and simple as that so apologize to me. PikaleX you have already given me a general idea of how bad your manners really are on this thread i really hope that you are not like this in person at all.
seriously, I have a lot to do with this tourney, so if you cant accept that I can make a little mistake with your name i'm toyally sorry, It's fix now so get over it. by the way, the reason why I added more 2 into your name is simply because its the way I do with those who have no respect with others people. SO please now get over it and have fun during the tourney.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol wow you kidding me? He said all that just for his name? LOL, what a ****ing joke. I couldn't care less about how someone would type or say my name, it's just a name. That just shows how much ego someone has.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
ok lets stop talking about this... its not hype to laugh about someone...and its not hype to talk**** about TO too.... ;) talk**** about metaknight or falco is much funnier ;)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am asking the TO and others report to me any misconduct that happens at the event . It will help me out in the long run guys.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
snake222222222222223 in the attendance list looked better
This is not a joking manner, it is highly disrespectful for you to mock snaketwentythree for incorrectly writing his smashtag. Here's a brief story to explain to you the pain you might be causing him and the consequences of your actions.

One time my name was written as "Warren Thad" on a tournament list. I was traumatized that an A had given way to an E. I was besmirched, my character was put to question.
This deeply affected my play, then a power player in the crucial 15th spot on the ECC PR, ready to take on the smashing world by force.

I got savaged every game of the tourney: I had more kills on my doubles partner than on my opponents. Once singles came along, my c-stick had broken, I couldn't even muster the force to sit on top of a platform and mash it down as unsuspecting players helplessly jumped into my character model, the knob torn off from the shere anxiety of knowing that the entirety of the tournament thought I had spelled "Warren" correctly when making up this moniker.

I had no pity for those fools. They had besmirched my name! I was shattered, as a smash player. As a person. As a human being... I devolved into an animal state, unable to muster the confidence to even select a character on the character select screen.

Shamed, I pledged to go on an odyssey, an adventure to re-find myself, my competitive spirit. As I was about to embark on the epic journey that would take up most of my adult life, I soon realized I was dirt broke, my last $25 lost in a tourney where no one even knew my smashtag, the moniker held so closely to my heart.

Realizing this, I found solace the only way I knew how: I sued the tournament organizer for all he was worth and made the winners garnish their smash earnings for the next 2 years to me for emotional and psychological damages.

Those 2 years have now passed and with all of their winnings (names undisclosed due to court order) and the TO’s apologies for his grievous error I have come back to the tournament scene.

Unfortunately, I am again dirt broke, having spent those winnings finding myself. With my last $7 I will attend this tournament, but not play in it, still unbale to cope with the pain. But what I will be doing is wearing my oh so important internet moniker proudly, as it was meant to be spelled when I made it when I was 10: Warran Thad!

I hope you can all learn from this story and know not to mock people for holding seemingly trivial things so close to their hearts and souls. These things are important to some of us who have some pride, y'know?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I might try to make this, especially since the attendance looks better, if I do, would anyone be able to house me?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I hope Pikalex is trying to find a way to get more people in because this won't be fair if Melee players are allowed to bring more people in than Brawl. We have possibly some Toronto people coming for Brawl and extra people from Otakuthon.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the guy was just trolling and trying to be funny. I mean, he put up an entire wall of text just for one typo. Don't be too harsh on him :p

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I hope Pikalex is trying to find a way to get more people in because this won't be fair if Melee players are allowed to bring more people in than Brawl. We have possibly some Toronto people coming for Brawl and extra people from Otakuthon.
They're more free than me! :0

Top Bottom