• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

Vwins

Smash Ace
lol i just saw me in a brawl pool i dont think im gonna play brawl unless a miracle happens. I played 5 games of brawl in like 2 years and i get bored after 30min. so GL brawl players and have fun ;p

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
lol i just saw me in a brawl pool i dont think im gonna play brawl unless a miracle happens. I played 5 games of brawl in like 2 years and i get bored after 30min. so GL brawl players and have fun ;p
Ok no prob. I just took people in the brawl attendee list lol
Btw do you know what is happening with m2k ?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
2900 boul. Edouard-Montpetit
Montreal, H3T 1J4
Salle Rolland
(There will be some direction in the school to help you)
Hey I just wanted to confirm that I`d be able to attend this with one other person. We have no problem paying the venue fee. We`re both unlikely to play in any of the smash tourneys (though I might consider playing melee doubles if I can get the right partner...). Its okay if I just show up and set up my laptop? I plan to load a ton of fun 2-4 player games on my laptop, bring 4 xbox controllers+wireless adapter+arcade stick.

I could even host a smaller 8 person SSF4:AE tournament on my one laptop since it can run AE just fine. It wouldn`t get in the way of the other events :).

My game list so far (Please mention anything you would want to see so I can download it today!)

My list so far:
Genesis:
General Chaos (4)
Streets of Rage 2 & 3
Gunstar Heroes

SNES:
Goof Troop
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition (4)
Super Bomberman 4 (4)
Kirby: Superstar
Rock 'N Roll Racing
Uniracers
Contra 3
Super Smash TV
Dreamcast:
Powerstone 2 (4)
Joe Joe's Bizarre Adventure
Capcom Vs SNK 2
Last Blade 2 (could get this on Mame if it's better)

Arcade:
D&D: Shadow over mystara (4)
Aliens vs Predator (3?)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Super Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
Sengoku 3
Sunset Riders

N64:
Smash 64 (4)
Nfl Blitz 2000 (4)
Diddy Kong's Racing (4)
Mario Kart 64 (4)
Battletanks (4)

PC:
Trine (3)
Lara Croft and the Guardian's of Light
Super Street Fighter 4: AE
Worms: Reloaded (4)

also, I imagine there is an internet connection available due to the plans to stream? How would one gain access to it?

Komlan

Smash Rookie
can someone explain how the tournament gonna work? are we gonna play against everyone in our pool??

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
I think like 2 of my friends are interested to come but only to watch, do you have to pay the 7$ venue fee even if they won't even play friendlies?

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
I think like 2 of my friends are interested to come but only to watch, do you have to pay the 7$ venue fee even if they won't even play friendlies?
I'll be honest with you..we are already too much...I expect that some people will choke...SO IF THEY COME, there is a chance that i cant let them enter because we are too much already :s
so it's their choice....
To answer your question, yeah they will have to pay

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
i edited the 64 ruleset i forgot about the Ness rules on Saffron City... p.44 of this thread

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Hey anyone having some melee smashfest tonigh before the tourney Id be up when I finish work to go straight to montreal whatever time it is to practice a little bit before tommorow : ) I need it badly Havnt played since a couple of weeks and entering a tourney without practice first seem silly a bit lolll

Also pikalex I think I wont be able to bring a tv so you can remove that sorry I still can bring wii + brawl and gc + melee

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I'll be honest with you..we are already too much...I expect that some people will choke...SO IF THEY COME, there is a chance that i cant let them enter because we are too much already :s
so it's their choice....
To answer your question, yeah they will have to pay
This is why I've asked 3 times over the last week if I could come despite probably not playing either melee or brawl tourney! I still have yet to had an answer from you! Plz respond... so lonely...

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
If you were to enter the events at 5, would you still need to show up at 1 to regester?
I'll change the schedule in a moment....64 event will start by 13h30...so you have to show up for the registration before 1PM

for warren thad...im sorry I forgot to answer you....its the samething for you and your friend....im sorry....priority for the players who enter any tournamenent...next time i'll rent the cafeteria !!! haha

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Here’s the last information before the tournament!
1)APEX
Don’t forgot to bring 5$ for those who want to try to win a free entrance to APEX (value of 55$)
***there will be between 2 and 5 tickets to win

2)Hygiene
For the respect of everyone, Please smell strawberry, so our nose will be happy :)
Just joking, for the stawberry, but please do what you have to do to have a good higiene

3)REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- pay the venue (table 1)
- pay for the event you want to participate to (table 2)
- Time for a picture!!! bring your smile (table 3) ***
- register your setup, if you have one (table 4) ***
*** = optional

4)To reach the venue, there is two ways: Car or Metro
the campus of UdeM:

the polytechnique(school of the venue) is divided in two buildings (2 and 10 on the picture).
The venue (local) is in building 2 (6th flloor).

by car:
If you fallow your gps, you will enter the campus by 2900 edouard monpetit...which is the bold red line. the interior parking is situated to the right of building 10 (pavillon lassonde) It's also where the bold red line finish. You will have to follow the instruction on paper when you will enter the school the interior parking will bring you the 4th floor of building 10. it will lead you to building 2 by an underground passage.

by metro:
-station universite de montreal
-find the exit ''universite de montreal''
-If you find the good one, you will get out of the building of the metro AND by your right, there we will an other entrance named ''universite de montreal''
- there is a huge mechanical stairs or a lot of stairs ;)
-when you are up there, go to your left, until you get out the this building
- You should be in front of building 4 (on the picture)...follow the geen pointed line on this picture...
- you will enter into the building 10...which is full of coulour by the way...
- finally...follow the instrcution inside the building

I hope I didnt do too much english grammar error ;)

see you all there!

FINALLY...those who can bring setups...please bring them :)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
o_o

WTF ARE YOU DENYING ACCESS TO WARRANTHAD AND HIS PRINCESSA?!
AND THEN YOU GIVE HIM AN "haha" ??!
APPALING.

If Robert doesn't get access, I'm boycotting the event. I will also proceed to wee on every Wii in the room. And maybe on a few random bystanders.
http://youtu.be/evA-R9OS-Vo?t=21m27s
well...they sure can come...but if the security told us that we are too much...they will be the first too leave :( but anyway, I expect some people to chuck....so they should not have problem to access...to in the case where EVERYONE on this list is coming, they may not be ble to enter...

WarranThad

Smash Ace
This is why I asked about this like, 5 days ago. EDIT: 11 days ago, on the 8th!!!

I'll just sign up for melee doubles with a TBA partner then. Count my first post as a retroactive sign up since I tabeled these concerns initially when mentioning my interest in coming!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Here’s the last information before the tournament!
1)APEX
Don’t forgot to bring 5$ for those who want to try to win a free entrance to APEX (value of 55$)
***there will be between 2 and 5 tickets to win

2)Hygiene
For the respect of everyone, Please smell strawberry, so our nose will be happy :)
Just joking, for the stawberry, but please do what you have to do to have a good higiene

3)REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- pay the venue (table 1)
- pay for the event you want to participate to (table 2)
- Time for a picture!!! bring your smile (table 3) ***
- register your setup, if you have one (table 4) ***
*** = optional

4)To reach the venue, there is two ways: Car or Metro
the campus of UdeM:

the polytechnique(school of the venue) is divided in two buildings (2 and 10 on the picture).
The venue (local) is in building 2 (6th flloor).

by car:
If you fallow your gps, you will enter the campus by 2900 edouard monpetit...which is the bold red line. the interior parking is situated to the right of building 10 (pavillon lassonde) It's also where the bold red line finish. You will have to follow the instruction on paper when you will enter the school the interior parking will bring you the 4th floor of building 10. it will lead you to building 2 by an underground passage.

by metro:
-station universite de montreal
-find the exit ''universite de montreal''
-If you find the good one, you will get out of the building of the metro AND by your right, there we will an other entrance named ''universite de montreal''
- there is a huge mechanical stairs or a lot of stairs ;)
-when you are up there, go to your left, until you get out the this building
- You should be in front of building 4 (on the picture)...follow the geen pointed line on this picture...
- you will enter into the building 10...which is full of coulour by the way...
- finally...follow the instrcution inside the building

I hope I didnt do too much english grammar error ;)

see you all there!

FINALLY...those who can bring setups...please bring them :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just wanted to say that I hope this tourney goes down successfully :). Especially lookin forward to the Melee side of it, and glad to hear that Quebec can pull together something big :)

s333f

Smash Cadet
Je me cherche encore un partner pour demain et je me demandais si Je pouvais aller chez quelqun asoir pour dormir et jouer a brawl un peu

:phone:

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Hey anyone having some melee smashfest tonigh before the tourney Id be up when I finish work to go straight to montreal whatever time it is to practice a little bit before tommorow : ) I need it badly Havnt played since a couple of weeks and entering a tourney without practice first seem silly a bit lolll

Also pikalex I think I wont be able to bring a tv so you can remove that sorry I still can bring wii + brawl and gc + melee
Yo Melaf, j'ai un couch pour toi si tu veux. J'habite a 5 min du venue, pi j'veux jouer contre un Mario ce soir. :3:3 Let me know (514)458-3609

Top Bottom