• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

Seguren

Smash Rookie
In the Melee Pools list, you spelled my name wrong :p (Just switch the 'g' and the 'r') ;) I'm in pool 8

P.S. I'm for sure 100% coming, along with my friend Sevial. (unless we somehow get lost or die on the way)

mr_prince

Smash Rookie
hey guys ive got a bunch of friends that wanna sign up too! can they subscribe directly there ? but just in case sign up J-c aka Buvar plz

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Here’s the last information before the tournament!
1)APEX
Don’t forgot to bring 5$ for those who want to try to win a free entrance to APEX (value of 55$)
***there will be between 2 and 5 tickets to win

2)Hygiene
For the respect of everyone, Please smell strawberry, so our nose will be happy :)
Just joking, for the stawberry, but please do what you have to do to have a good higiene

3)REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- pay the venue (table 1)
- pay for the event you want to participate to (table 2)
- Time for a picture!!! bring your smile (table 3) ***
- register your setup, if you have one (table 4) ***
*** = optional

4)To reach the venue, there is two ways: Car or Metro
the campus of UdeM:

the polytechnique(school of the venue) is divided in two buildings (2 and 10 on the picture).
The venue (local) is in building 2 (6th flloor).

by car:
If you fallow your gps, you will enter the campus by 2900 edouard monpetit...which is the bold red line. the interior parking is situated to the right of building 10 (pavillon lassonde) It's also where the bold red line finish. You will have to follow the instruction on paper when you will enter the school the interior parking will bring you the 4th floor of building 10. it will lead you to building 2 by an underground passage.

by metro:
-station universite de montreal
-find the exit ''universite de montreal''
-If you find the good one, you will get out of the building of the metro AND by your right, there we will an other entrance named ''universite de montreal''
- there is a huge mechanical stairs or a lot of stairs ;)
-when you are up there, go to your left, until you get out the this building
- You should be in front of building 4 (on the picture)...follow the geen pointed line on this picture...
- you will enter into the building 10...which is full of coulour by the way...
- finally...follow the instrcution inside the building

I hope I didnt do too much english grammar error ;)

see you all there!

FINALLY...those who can bring setups...please bring them :)

Florence

Smash Cadet
M3GA and I are unable to make it tommorow. Something came up at the last minuit, sorry. We won't be able to bring our 64 setup either

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Just came back from the place. The video in the OP doesn't really show the size of the room very well. It's actually pretty big, and the chairs are comfortable :D

Also, there is a microwave for your pizza pockets, pogo sticks and other inedible stuff people call yummy..

Slumber mode activate.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Brought some stuff to make things easier. Come by the Project M setup and I'll answer questions. You'll be the first to try the new badass Lucario Down B and Toon Link's epic new F-smash. When I said this would be more up to date than the genesis build, I wasn't joking :p.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Awesome! Can't wait to play you and the others.

Most characters got little fixes here and there, glitches were fixed, so yep, it's advanced a lot since Genesis. Heh heh...

Rikana

Smash Champion
Looking forward to the results. I probably cant watch the stream for long. Sadface. Ontarioooooooooooooooo.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Was really fun, GG everyone!

Barely made it home though lol we got lost trying to find the metro

DB-56

Smash Rookie
It was a real pleasure commenting the matches that I could!
Big thanks to KirbyKaze and That Guy for helping!

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
I think Holy Nightmare won apex pots :p

Ally won in brawl singles , m2k won melee singles...

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
I guess the results will be posted tommorow lol pikalex did a great job and all the other guys for TO too so give them some rest ....no need for result already lolll Great tourney and experience guys : ) still havnt played you pikalex I guess you were too ocupied =/

Vigilante

Smash Lord
While I'm here, I got to thank Ally who gave me a hand back there. Those who played project M, if you got any comments, please PM your impressions to me. I'll share them with the backroom ^^.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Mega thanks to Pikalex for organizing such an awesome event! And once again, I realise that the average level in Ontario is higher than in Québec, let's go guys we must step it up!

I'll do the shoutouts in the results thread, when there will be one :)

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
melee single:

-1 M2k
-2 Unkown
-3 KK (FORFEIT in Loser final)
-4 Bam
-5 Vwins
-5 Kage i think

Top Bottom