• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Sign me up for Melee/Brawl singles.

EDIT: It's probably too early to be making pools.You should make new ones around the 18th or so.

EDIT2: If someone can give me a lift there and back, I can provide a Gamecube and a TV or 2. Otherwise, just the cube.
Wanna do Melee doubles with me?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I can't wait to be back in Canada, I seriously need to buy the most expensive poutine I can find as a welcome back haha.

Also, I might not do Melee at all if I can't practice before day of tournament, it's just not motivating at all, also depends on how many people attend for Brawl, if there's alot then I won't be playing Melee for sure >.> or maybe.

I'll enter Project M and maybe 64.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I just noticed that there's no #42 in Melee singles interest list. I t goes from 41 to 43

Mifune

Smash Cadet
nope....ill do a 32 man2 bracket! ;) haha got scared!?

I know there's some player missing I'll add one pool, but when I did these pools, Raynex and KK wasnt sure to come and they did not write on the thread that they will come...i'll modify the pool really soon
Theres your answer ;)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
hey pikalex how much ppl do u think will make up the bracket?
32 man brackets

I: have a dazzle for the important round...but for the reaming round and pool...I only have vhs... :S so if somebody have a dvd recorder It would be useful ;)

Am I the only one to have a part of the windows' thread missing... like..I can only see half of the avaters !?

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I say we make Ryan our team captain lol.

As for set-ups, I can bring a few cubes or something and melee discs...

For the crew battle...I think that Ministry said he is going to be coming as well, I'll ask him when he wakes up.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
32 man brackets

I: have a dazzle for the important round...but for the reaming round and pool...I only have vhs... :S so if somebody have a dvd recorder It would be useful ;)

Am I the only one to have a part of the windows' thread missing... like..I can only see half of the avaters !?
Also my PC will be recording via elgato, qualitay!

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I will be unable to attend this. All of you other Ontarians better kick some serious ***!

Windrose

Smash Lord
Put "linksta" down for melee players. He's from ontario and is definitely coming to this.

EDIT: I couldn't find the pool list at the end of the tournament information post @_@ help =(

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
He removed the pools list because many players were added to the attendance list after he made the pools. He will make another pools list soon, I believe

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
? francais pleaseeee

will there really be a live stream at this. I mean , is someone really in charge :) . With all the tourneys choking with their stream lately..
Donde estas? -*> where you at? -> ou es-tu?

J'ai remarqué qu'y manquait ton nom sur la liste..

Pour c'qui est du livestream, si tu check le stream de TeamSp00ky (NYC SF) ou IPlayWinner (LA SF), tu va entendre les gars dire que setup et entretenir un livestream c'est super compliqué. Pourtant, ya des centaines de kids sur TeamLiquid.net qui streament leur SC2 gaming..

J'ai l'impression que tout c'que ca prend pour un basic stream setup, c'est du materiel pour record, un certain logiciel et un pro account sur Justin.tv/Ustream.tv.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
There is some rumor about PKMVodka.... He might be interested about coming to this tournament!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
omfg extenduuurrr too good.

and thanks ragboy. I do hope the stream is up :D very much so.

ONTARIO GOT DIS.

and btw where you at in spanish? im going to be using that a lot now.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
i would like to see a real Grand final in single pikalex, i dont want to see a split pot again... Piaklex c'est possible de faire un reglement sur cela ?

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
? francais pleaseeee

will there really be a live stream at this. I mean , is someone really in charge :) . With all the tourneys choking with their stream lately..
hum...cette semaine je vais aller faire des test pour le livestream a lecole...la connexion a lecole est tres rapide alors ca va depandre de la force de mon laptop...qui est quand meme vraiment bon dailleurs... dailleurs jaurais surement besoin de quelqu'un pour etre mon viewer pour voir quest ce que ca donne :)

EDIT: update on the payouts

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Pikalex I tried to join u yesterday and today. Call me at 438-877-0691

Thatguy, I was thinking about it and it might be a possibility. I just know that freenightmare will be mad lmao

To Holy: Handshake, lose to bowser, free forever

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Lol Pika, j'vais etre ton viewer si j'peux, t'a qu'a m'appeler. :D
Tu m'expliquera en meme temps comment le setup fonctionne.

DesertsEagle

Smash Rookie
I've never been to any tournament and I was wondering why some character were unavailable (Didi Kong, Ice Climber, Kirby, etc)

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I've never been to any tournament and I was wondering why some character were unavailable (Didi Kong, Ice Climber, Kirby, etc)
You probably looked at the project m character list. This is a hack version of Brawl where the game mechanics is like Melee. Of course, this is something not complete yet, so not every character is available.

DesertsEagle

Smash Rookie
You probably looked at the project m character list. This is a hack version of Brawl where the game mechanics is like Melee. Of course, this is something not complete yet, so not every character is available.
Oh alright so in the regualar brawl competition, all the characters will be available?

Top Bottom