• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill You Crash 3 is back: The Last One! ~ IMPULSE Circuit

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I'm VERY interested in Brawl singles and doubles. Count me in for now, and thank you. :D

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for Melee singles, not certain about doubles at the moment, need to find someone to team with :p.

I.B

Smash Lord
gonna arrange to come to this with the TO gang

first time in montreal leggooooo!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Awesome to see the Toronto interest. Unfortunately I'll be out of an apartment come tournament time so I can't help with housing :\. I'm sure some people will step it up.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I could house people if they dont mind sleeping on the hard floor. I have shower available and also only one spare bed maybe for 2 people and also someone can sleep with me on my bed I guess.

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
smash 64 ruleset

Competition format is Double Elimination.

Game Settings

Mode: STOCK
Stocks: 5
Handicap: OFF
Team Attack: ON
Stage Select: ON
Damage: 100%
Item Switch: NONE
All Characters Available

First match of all sets is selected by a 3-stage striking system with the Starter Stage List. An impartial observer/tournament organiser flips a coin to decide who strikes first. Rock-paper-scissors is alright too

Legal Starters:

Congo
Hyrule
Dream Land

Legal Counterpicks

Peach's
Congo
Hyrule
Dream Land

All matches aside from the below are best-of-3

Winner's Semis, Loser's Semis
Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals
Grand Finals

Those are best-of-5
Set progression:

Players select characters for first match (double blind)
Players strike stages (rock-paper-scissors)
First Match
Loser picks next stage
Winner chooses character
Loser chooses character
Play match
Repeat above four steps

Note : if your match take too much time (camping) we will put a timer of 8-10 minutes for your matches especially on Hyrule.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well when you arrive to berri-uqam station, I could come get you. It takes only 15 mins by subway to get to my place from there.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
This time I will defeat Bam!!
You sound like the rival character in a Japanese RPG. I hope you do after all this time though, lol.

BTW, the Project M tournament will use the demo 2 roster to keep it fair. However, other characters will be availiable for friendlies.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I don't know if I can make it any more, I just found out that there might be something going on around that time that I can't miss :S

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
This time: KK, unknown, raynex (?), I.B and Weon-X: I wanna play you A LOT!!! Everytime we were at the same tourney, I felt like we didn't play enough...

Also: I need a controller, from anyone. I'm not too picky I think. I can't really pay for it now, but I promise I will as soon as I get a job.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
To 64 players: I will be in the ottawa area from 16th-uhhh for a few days. So if you want to play, give me a pm so we can set something up.

unknown522

Some guy
This time: KK, unknown, raynex (?), I.B and Weon-X: I wanna play you A LOT!!! Everytime we were at the same tourney, I felt like we didn't play enough...

Also: I need a controller, from anyone. I'm not too picky I think. I can't really pay for it now, but I promise I will as soon as I get a job.
I don't think KK and Raynex are coming.

Also, Kage or Vwins, do you wanna team?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Yeah ok, I'll come to your stupid tournament.
For Brawl Doubles.

Maybe Singles, not sure.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Every tournament I'm like "I'm done with this game, count me out", and then I join it anyway because I still like this game : P

It wasn't an attack at the tournament itself, don't worry!

Top Bottom