• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill You Crash 3 is back: The Last One! ~ IMPULSE Circuit

JPOBS

Smash Hero
"The venue is booked overnight and sleeping there is also permitted"

Is this true? Can we actually sleep at/be housed at the venue?

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Pikalex I can host the brawl tourney again if you wish. Btw confirm me, Necrosam and Dreecteur for brawl

killmaster

Smash Apprentice

it's actually in a school so i guess if you bring sleeping bag or something like that you could sleep not sure where though..

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman

Yes. we can sleep at the venue. Bring whatever you need to be confortable because there's no bed. It's not the hotel, but it's free ;)

WE NEED SETUP AND TVs, please tell us if you can bring one :)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
also how come this is the last one? :(
Because at this time next years, I'll be studying in France. But I'm trying to learn to the Comic (club at school who help me to organize the tourney) to host this without me for next year. So maybe there will be one next year...

I'll be there for the melee tourny :cool:
**** le retour de Jih???

Are there showers in the school?
Hum, maybe... I'll check this for you...

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Wait if we get to sleep in the school, do we get blankets? :p BTW still haven't confirmed that I'm going, just asking =P

Windrose

Smash Lord
I am interested in coming to this, can there be some hints to more about the schedule information?

Is it going to be brawl on one day and melee on the other? or are we going to have pools first day and bracket second day?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah i have the same question, if the events are gonna be seperated by days then ill come. gonna be in montreal this weekend anyways

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah its cool, me and 2 friends planned on going down to mtl this weekend luckily enough so this just a bonus, n64 is gonna be more hype for me even though i suck at that too haha

edit: if you can hook the housing up we'd appreciate it

also holy do u wanna team??

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Booked it off, will be attending this.

That's for Melee singles and possibly doubles btw.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
So uh, would I be allowed to use a Turbo/Gamestop GC controller? (as long as I don't use the turbo) Because it's the only type of GC controller I have and my sister was an idiot years ago by letting the birds bite the GC control wires and they became screwed up >__> (again, still not confirming for sign-ups)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
yeah its cool, me and 2 friends planned on going down to mtl this weekend luckily enough so this just a bonus, n64 is gonna be more hype for me even though i suck at that too haha

edit: if you can hook the housing up we'd appreciate it

also holy do u wanna team??
I'll ask KKong if he's planning on housing, I just need to know if Ally will end up going to this otherwise I'm willing to team :)

Might be going to this, will find out soon. Would need housing though.

:phone:
Will ask KKong, would be good to see you :)

Top Bottom