• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Tink

Smash Hero
well, mines easy to see, cause its silver orange......anybody that took it, couldnt really bring it back without me knowing 0_0.

Kels88

Smash Lord
@ Deku - Sorry. lol i really wanted to team with the legendary Darkrain even though you and i probably would have won.

@ Matt - Again man i didn't mean to blow you off or anything. I know we would have done great but it's still a lot of time. Hope you don't hold it against me.

@ Tink - Lol at me ditching you. After the **** you said idk how anyone in there right mind could have teamed with you. It's cool though. And for the record i didn't ditch you. I said "If i'm a bad teammate then don't team with me" and you said "Okay". Oh and Hbox isn't **** like M2k. I can understand why people may not like his playstyle but him as a person is waaaaay diff from m2k.

@ Chris - My bad Chris. Didn't mean to ruin any team plans you had.

@ Juggleguy - lol not you too. idk why this is upsetting so many people. I just want to try it.

Hindawg - I honestly can't believe what you are saying. I've gone to tournaments where i didn't make a dime just because i wanted to play. I was going to tournaments for 2 straight years and each time i came home empty handed just thinking about when the day would come where i would be victorious. Probably been to more nationals than any other player in the mw and didn't win ****. It's cool that you got your own opinions of why you think i'm teaming with him but they are wrong as hell.

With that being said... Good night MW. I'm goin to sleep.

Tink

Smash Hero
well, to be fair, you went to nationals because you got extra money from the other tournaments 0_0....ppl dont go cause they dont have money....not because we dont want too heh.

also, u ditching me....didnt go like that.....it was a...."oh i suck at teams huh...ok...dart u wanna team? dart says "sure"...."ok tink, if i suck, why dont i just team with dart then huh"......thats how the question was posed to me lolll.....and im no **** in that situation and wont be saying, no i wanna team heh.

honestly u wanted to prove a point and **** talked your way to not top 3 0_0....which i didnt rub it in the least bit might i add 0_0. when i shouldve.

Kels88

Smash Lord
well, to be fair, you went to nationals because you got extra money from the other tournaments 0_0....ppl dont go cause they dont have money....not because we dont want too heh.

also, u ditching me....didnt go like that.....it was a...."oh i suck at teams huh...ok...dart u wanna team? dart says "sure"...."ok tink, if i suck, why dont i just team with dart then huh"......thats how the question was posed to me lolll.....and im no **** in that situation and wont be saying, no i wanna team heh.

honestly u wanted to prove a point and **** talked your way to not top 3 0_0....which i didnt rub it in the least bit might i add 0_0. when i shouldve.
Tink I was going to nationals since i got into the competitive melee scene. My first national was evo 07 and i sucked back then but i was going to them since. I wasn't winning any money from tournaments then.

And i think you've got it all wrong. I don't care that i didn't make top 3. you didn't have **** to rub anyways. We both know what happened game 4 of winner's finals. And i don't regret teaming with Dart. Congrats on the win but i'll take 5th all day over 1st with someone who doesn't want me as their partner.

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
Hindawg - I honestly can't believe what you are saying. I've gone to tournaments where i didn't make a dime just because i wanted to play. I was going to tournaments for 2 straight years and each time i came home empty handed just thinking about when the day would come where i would be victorious. Probably been to more nationals than any other player in the mw and didn't win ****. It's cool that you got your own opinions of why you think i'm teaming with him but they are wrong as hell.

With that being said... Good night MW. I'm goin to sleep.
Damn straight kels.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Didn't want to but yeah it's a rare opportunity I just don't wanna pass up. If we do well we might team for Apex.

And i'm not sure how in the hell i'm turning my back on the MW by doing this. It's not like i'm teaming with m 2 k and doing it just for money. Hbox is cool as hell.
I also thought this till he gave me a concussion / $1k+ in medical expenses and ran away from the scene.

I think it's kind of funny people make a big deal about cheating on your date before the tourney, but it is kind of a **** move. I generally don't get teams partners till a day before the tourney, so I never experienced it (except that one time Chris slept in past teams lol).

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...u went to evo becasue u got evo points and qualified 0_0.....who u trying to kid here kels...ive been here since u got good....i know how it all went.

that being said, no johns lolll....u cant talk **** for hours....saying u wanna MM our team...saying you wanna MM whos placing is further, and keep **** talking like your going to crush us...and then when it doesnt happen say, i didnt care anyway 0_0. lollll.

and once again, u make up situations that never happend...i never said i didnt wanna team, i simply said u were not a good teams partner, because you dont play teams the way your suppose to...u play singles teams, and if anything, that what i said heh. it shouldve motivated you to get better at teams if anything.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, that should be fine ratamus. idk who else is going with us tho 0_0....ppl post if u want/need a ride and are kinda on our route 0_0.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lolll...u went to evo becasue u got evo points and qualified 0_0.....who u trying to kid here kels...ive been here since u got good....i know how it all went.

that being said, no johns lolll....u cant talk **** for hours....saying u wanna MM our team...saying you wanna MM whos placing is further, and keep **** talking like your going to crush us...and then when it doesnt happen say, i didnt care anyway 0_0. lollll.

and once again, u make up situations that never happend...i never said i didnt wanna team, i simply said u were not a good teams partner, because you dont play teams the way your suppose to...u play singles teams, and if anything, that what i said heh. it shouldve motivated you to get better at teams if anything.
lmao tink you have no damn clue what you are talking about. all that happened was i didn't have to pay a small *** entry fee. Getting there and hotel costs were way more expensive than the entry fee. All the cave tournies i never won and so many other tournaments that were hosted that i went to but never won. of course you wouldn't know because i wasn't a big name back then. So many hours at damien's place getting whooped on by you and the rest of the mw. Don't talk like you know my story because you don't. Yea you were here since i started getting good but don't act like it was all sweet for me from the beginning.

And yeah i did wanna $mm us vs. you and Kage. I think we had a real shot of winning and don't say Dart and i didn't. I don't have anything against you and kage winning. I congratulated you all on the victory. I don't know what else you want me to say about it. **** talk me if it'll make you feel better but i don't regret my decision. Tink i know you are going to keep talking but honestly man let's just let this **** go.

Regardless of how it went down I don't appreciate being **** talked by my partner. If you don't like how i play then don't team with me. It's that simple. I can't change my playstyle overnight.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
All good things must end.

edit- with all this guardian fighting, rat and I shall take this tournament!

Tink

Smash Hero
whatever lolll....ur ridic....
nobody said you didnt travel or train lolll.....its riidc you think you had to take a route that other good players didnt tho 0_0....everyone practices for hours on end///u think your the first person to get into the dojo of damien lolll...it was eddies before that son, and before that, it was snex's....ur story is every pro players story -_-, so i know it WELL.

the guardians have been broken up since like, june, and i doubt we will be getting back to teaming. the new guardians can be matt and kels if they want it heh.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Moving on to a more relevant topic, who still needs a teams partner for tomorrow?

Kels88

Smash Lord
whatever lolll....ur ridic....
nobody said you didnt travel or train lolll.....its riidc you think you had to take a route that other good players didnt tho 0_0....everyone practices for hours on end///u think your the first person to get into the dojo of damien lolll...it was eddies before that son, and before that, it was snex's....ur story is every pro players story -_-, so i know it WELL.

the guardians have been broken up since like, june, and i doubt we will be getting back to teaming. the new guardians can be matt and kels if they want it heh.
Tink, stop putting words in my mouth. Never did i say that others didn't have to go through the same. But you make it sound as if the nationals i went to were all funded through local tournaments which isn't true at all.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Damn...that's not exactly close. I'm by N. Kedzie and Belmont . Well if you don't have another ride, I suppose I can swing by. Or if you can ride there with Kels, I can at least give you a ride back.

Ok I looked it up and I guess you're actually only like 10-15 minutes out of my way. I'm not sure who's closer between me and Kels but if you still need that ride, let me know.

Tink

Smash Hero
cause even tho kels "sucks" at teams, hes not a bad teammate....he intimidates ppl in teams like no other....couple with matt, idk if they will be stopped 0_0. with practice of course.

rat, ill be there right around 1030.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yo kels pick me up and take me home after doubles LOL

i live at regeants in hyde park

i will pay you

i will also team with you

618-973-6845

i also need a controller

i won't hold my breath LOL

this deal applies to anyone as well haha

i guess i could take a cab back hmhmhmm

ORLY

Smash Master
doubles:

r bros
dart + bzoo
kels + ORLY

singles:

dart!
kels
frootloop

Kels88

Smash Lord
Did anyone pick up an extra wiimote? Mine was missing afterward. And good **** Dart. I'm done with Sheik for now though. Yesterday really opened my eyes. Fox is my only good character.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
but they have to beat kels, dart, and dr. peepee before anyone in IL will even consider putting them on the PR
Sanchaz lost to Dart game 3 last stock. He was up 2 stock to 1, then started playing sloppy. It was really close.

Top Bottom