• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

ORLY

Smash Master
@Kail: TECHNICALLY you do qualify for the discount and amateur status, considering.. have you ever been to one of my SttF's?

But I cannot grant you amateur status.

Kail

Smash Lord
I have not. I've only been to Smashing Grounds, Sakurai, and the SMYMs. I haven't been to any other IL tournaments. Unless you count Zijin's house way back when.

Quaz

Smash Master
I'm back from college and seriously considering going to this... I'll see if I can get some friends to come along too.
I hope you come! My friend Geo would love to play you in some Pokemon Puzzle League (he's not bad at it himself)

Also, Im gonna play a non dowmsmashing peach. If I downsmash once, I automatically will SD a stock! Im not kidding.

no Im not doing it to avoid bein a cheap *** or somethin (if I didnt want to be a cheap *** I'd play Yoshi) just that I feel I can do so much more than.. downsmash.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
@Kail: TECHNICALLY you do qualify for the discount and amateur status, considering.. have you ever been to one of my SttF's?

But I cannot grant you amateur status.
one old secondary, that being falco, and a scrub falcon main
I get in on this :embarrass:

(yup, but really idc)

john!

Smash Hero
i'd qualify for that bracket too, but i think he meant that it had to be one of your first three tourneys EVER, within 5 months from your first tourney.

otherwise zec could have entered last time around

Kels88

Smash Lord
So i've been thinking that I'll $mm anyone in dittos if the characters are Fox, Falco, Falcon, Sheik, Marth, or Puff. Who wants some?

ORLY

Smash Master
Kels is offering free mone-- I mean Falcon ditto MMs? This'll be fun!

To all the people trying to loophole their way into something I implemented to encourage new people to come out and attend tournaments: shaaaame.

ORLY

Smash Master
@Deku: I've seen Strong Bad and Atma more over the last year than I've seen you. Do you even still play this game?

@George: lol, I know. He has no reads at all it's hilarious.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I hope you come! My friend Geo would love to play you in some Pokemon Puzzle League (he's not bad at it himself)
That would be awesome! I don't have an N64 with PPL on it though; does Geo have it? If so, then I'll definitely dig up an N64 controller and bring it to the tourney.

alcheato

Smash Ace
are any of you guys going to apex? i'm thinking about going and don't want to spend a bunch on a hotel room
I'm in the same position. I think Kels and Dart want to go so we should all try and work something out.

Kels88

Smash Lord
All $mms accepted. I dont plan on losing any of them.

And yes I'm still looking for a way to apex. If we dont come up with something this sat im just gonna fly there

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
i'd also like to ask anyone to bring a SF4:AE:2012 edition set-up to this

i am super hyped about the new e ryu changes and i wanna try them all out

F.MK > air tetsu? that ****'s gonna be broken as heeeeeell

Top Bottom