• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'm sure this is going to be the first of things he's going to do when he returns home.

Charles if you haven't seen me yet + are at home viewing this give me a call.

thats cuz he was at the gig i went to earlier lolololol
Nah his flight got cancelled, god knows when he's returning home =/

VA

Smash Hero
Amsah and Biscuit, I doubt they were recorded as they weren't very far in either parts of the bracket.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
long timw no c guys sorry last couple of weeks b crazy busy but yea anyway hostin any smashfest anytime soon just need 2 get bac into form lol. might b hostin nxt week anyway can only hve a few ppl around might hve to buy another 2 small non lcd tv though got 3 setups but only 1 tv lol any1 interested let me knw n ill c if im available most likely gonna b nxt wednesday

Tamoo

Smash Master

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Everything I read in his post seemed like he was searching for sympathy, I know if he said that to me he would recieve none of it, I would be getting my money back so fast.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah, no way I can give a man sympathy like that when it's KFC money on the line. :mad:

Interested list

Hugo
Tamoo
?

J03

Smash Master
i cant believe people were bored enough to read those epic posts =P. i wish theyd learn to summarize

"Plank: /anger@PB+J 4monehs!"

"PB+J: /sorry =("

merry christmas peeps

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'm likely to make an appearance then,
Hugo, can we meet up sumwhere b4hand or sumthing? Rather travel with sumone

And yeah, he tried for the sympathy, he should just cough up,
he apparantly invited some reaaaaly fat hookers round to someone's house who was housing him, that's just not on :/

Jolteon

i cant believe people were bored enough to read those epic posts =P. i wish theyd learn to summarize

"Plank: /anger@PB+J 4monehs!"

"PB+J: /sorry =("

merry christmas peeps
lol I know what you mean.

Merry Christmas, Joe. :)

I'm kinda interested but it's not guaranteed.

I'm gonna try and get some of the OOC people to come if that's alright with you.
Yeah it's only an "interested list" lol, and sure they can come, just make sure you tell me which of them are interested so I can limit places if too many want to come.

I'm likely to make an appearance then,
Hugo, can we meet up sumwhere b4hand or sumthing? Rather travel with sumone

And yeah, he tried for the sympathy, he should just cough up,
he apparantly invited some reaaaaly fat hookers round to someone's house who was housing him, that's just not on :/
Cool, hopefully see you there.

Jolteon

Honestly though, I think it's idiotic that people are complaining that he stole nes n00b's copy of brawl and this "made it worse" (I'm assuming however that this happened before more recent events).

Jolteon

Yeah but it's not like his intention is any worse at the time, it's bad if he steals it in the first place regardless of how he ended up later. -_- Still a scummy thing to do but it's just scummy no matter who it is.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'm happy, just had a nightmare of a trip and having to be forced to stay there for 2 days longer -_- walk in the cold ( -8ºC ) at 1am trying to find Utto's place for 2 hours.. it was ****ing horrible

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
TC- im interested, as you only live down the road, what between what times would you be up for?

gm jack

Smash Lord
I'm going to be hosting on the 30th December (might be 29th, but doubt it). It's in a place in Wargrave, which is a bit outside Reading, so anyone who fancies it can come.

So far, for people interested, it's:

Me and my gf
Craigg
X1-12
Tamoo

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
good news guys, the specific easycap model I bought:

- Works 100% on any OS
- Works with virtualdub
- Automatic compression (saves a hell lot of time)
- Able to do live streaming
- Awesome quality

dazzle can burn

Top Bottom