• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

L-J

Smash Ace
This is babble.

Anyway I was thinking I might come to a tournament at some point in the future, if that's ok with you L-J.
You really are an A-grade dick on here. Why do you do it? Do you want everyone to dislike you? I don't want to dislike you or anyone for that matter but you make it very hard not to.

I stated a fact which is you're currently all talk and no anything else as you won't come to any tournaments which is where you back up talk. If you want to start coming to things again I'll fully support you in it, as I have done in the past when I've encouraged you to attend. But quit being a dick for no reason.

And if you think my last post consisted of 'babble', then you're a retard, straight up. Or you don't know how to read. To enlighten you here are the 3 main points it consisted of.

1.) You are all talk - attend tournaments and back it up.
2.) You have been continually putting down the UK community without attending any of its tournaments, despite continuing to post in our threads. This is yet another example.
3.) Tamoo and I are hoping to become the UK's best team, the intent for which we have backed up with two 2nd place finishes recently, but we realise we have a ways to go.

Now, as I know you must always have the last word, I'm done with you on here. If/when you attend a tournament I'll treat you as I would anyone else (i.e. be friendly and supportive) as long as you reciprocate. Until then glhf with life.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL L-J coming with that **** and of course being right along the way...reminds me of myself, except my **** and being right are in another dimension.

I actually do want VA to come to the next event, will be fun and DEF a lot more hype.

VA

Smash Hero
Also I want to see if you would dare go anyonelse except Peach against the great Professor Pro since i've heard of you playing all of these other characters....and of course i'm me which means that you will have to go your best otherwise it's an auto lose....to be fair anyone playing Professor Pro is an auto-lose but you can make your auto-lose look less auto-losable
I'll go falcon and beast you. I've been locked away in a time capsule practicing tech skill.

VA

Smash Hero
You really are an A-grade dick on here. Why do you do it? Do you want everyone to dislike you? I don't want to dislike you or anyone for that matter but you make it very hard not to.

I stated a fact which is you're currently all talk and no anything else as you won't come to any tournaments which is where you back up talk. If you want to start coming to things again I'll fully support you in it, as I have done in the past when I've encouraged you to attend. But quit being a dick for no reason.

And if you think my last post consisted of 'babble', then you're a retard, straight up. Or you don't know how to read. To enlighten you here are the 3 main points it consisted of.

2.) You have been continually putting down the UK community without attending any of its tournaments, despite continuing to post in our threads. This is yet another example.
3.) Tamoo and I are hoping to become the UK's best team, the intent for which we have backed up with two 2nd place finishes recently, but we realise we have a ways to go.

Now, as I know you must always have the last word, I'm done with you on here. If/when you attend a tournament I'll treat you as I would anyone else (i.e. be friendly and supportive) as long as you reciprocate. Until then glhf with life.
This is totally unnecessary L-J

Take a second, breathe, and think about what I've actually said, and what you've said.

If it's impossible not to hate me as I'm an A-grade ****, illiterate or ********, and that is the opinion of the majority of the community, then I'd rather not be around people who think this and will act nice to my face for the sake of being "supportive".

EDIT: I have a couple of points to make.

1) I'm absolutely not all talk. I don't make reference to anything that is not based on some previous performance, history or result. If you knew something about me as a player, you'd know that I have a strong memory for results, stocks and figures. I pretty much base all of my statements on this. I have not recently claimed I can or will beat anyone in any seriousness.
2) Yes I have, and I will continue to speak the truth (from my view) until the UK are at a similar level to any other European nation. We're close to France, at best. Why are you so butt hurt over this?
3) These are my opinions, and I stress, mine alone. You've been getting salty with me for months over my opinion of the UK. Why?

One final remark, charles has stated on more than one occasion that he thinks the UK is pretty bad, except himself, prof, and me.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
which is true ^

cant deny it, the UK has a lot of potential and people got grips with whats good with their characters (people like deathgazer, pms and unreal) but they just still got another step to climb which is learning how to play against the best, that spacing, punishing and decision making

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

VA, do you see now that it's not just me that dislikes you. Maybe you should properly quit that is get off the boards as well so we don't have to put up with your constant moaning, *****ing and crying that Prof and Charles are better than you.

The fest I'm going to host is going to be the 6th of August (SAT) and Sunday and like I said- I have 3 TVs and tons of space + beds. Would be really great if lots of people come as I haven't seena lot of you in a while.

LJ, Joe, Crabman, OOC please come ^

VA

Smash Hero
VA, do you see now that it's not just me that dislikes you. Maybe you should properly quit that is get off the boards as well so we don't have to put up with your constant moaning, *****ing and crying that Prof and Charles are better than you.
Coming from the guy who's greatest smash achievement was defeating monty to get out of pools. Speaking of Monty, there's a guy that everyone hates and showed up regardless. Don't think you'll be rid of me that easily. I'm here to stay.

I'm very seriously considering hosting a Brighton series event once I get a job, I will have the resources to do so.

gm jack

Smash Lord
The fest I'm going to host is going to be the 6th of August (SAT) and Sunday and like I said- I have 3 TVs and tons of space + beds. Would be really great if lots of people come as I haven't seena lot of you in a while.

I'd like to go, though I'd understand if you would prefer to hold spaces for people you know better first.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Coming from the guy who's greatest smash achievement was defeating monty to get out of pools. Speaking of Monty, there's a guy that everyone hates and showed up regardless. Don't think you'll be rid of me that easily. I'm here to stay.

I'm very seriously considering hosting a Brighton series event once I get a job, I will have the resources to do so.
so basically you've admitted I was right by making some *****y comment form a tournament that was what? 3 years ago? Stop being so confused about why everyone in the community can't stand you. It's because you are not a nice person. Don't blame me and prof for pointing that out

+ nice to know that you didn't really quit and you were just doing it for attention boo hoo. I love being right ain't that right prof?

VA

Smash Hero
so basically you've admitted I was right by making some *****y comment form a tournament that was what? 3 years ago? Stop being so confused about why everyone in the community can't stand you. It's because you are not a nice person. Don't blame me and prof for pointing that out

+ nice to know that you didn't really quit and you were just doing it for attention boo hoo. I love being right ain't that right prof?
Yes I admitted you were right by saying something quite removed from it and not addressing it directly at all.

Anyway to continue on this route would only lead me into being cruel to you, which is far to easy, so I'll stop and say goodnight.

Ciao *****es.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yes I admitted you were right by saying something quite removed from it and not addressing it directly at all.

Anyway to continue on this route would only lead me into being cruel to you, which is far to easy, so I'll stop and say goodnight.

Ciao *****es.
sigh. Do I really have to explain it to you? The tournament result that I don't even know why you brought it up was incredibly old and just shows how you're so commited to being a bithcy moany prick that you'll use anything you can think of to try and offend other people on the boards.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

LOL Good to know you're actually staying now...I was wondering when you were going to come back lol...and yeah I would undoubtably end up going to the Brighton Series thing.

Yeah I will def be looking to come to this...though you forgot to add Jolteon's name at the end, he's beast now and also my travelling partner in these situations lol.

I agree on me being right.... but I never did actually say 'VA is not a nice person' so don't quote me on pointing that out lol...I said he was being a baby about the situation on my opinion of him leaving...two different things

But I did however say that he wouldn't quit forever, either way I want him to comeback for the entertainment.

What is it gonna be like when you lot see each other face to face since you two have the most conflict with each other and hard feelings out of everyone in the entire scene LOL

rustediron

Smash Lord
VA's hella tight

If it's impossible not to hate me as I'm an A-grade ****, illiterate or ********, and that is the opinion of the majority of the community, then I'd rather not be around people who think this and will act nice to my face for the sake of being "supportive".
But comments like this make me sad :(
Stop trolling people and then treating it as some kind of massive personal attack from everyone in the community when they get trolled, that's just fail

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I like VA's girly-boy emo rants. A lot of people getting bruised by them. Its funny seeing people hit him where it hurts though "Prof and fuzzy are better than you, and you will never catch up". I wanted to be disliked in the community AT ONE POINT to see what its like but seeing as I'm doing my bit to get more people to attend both Croydon events and monthlies I gotta be on my best behaviour now.

VA

Smash Hero
I sometimes sit eating ice cream at the computer listening to paramore in my pants, crying and writing SWF posts.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL Good to know you're actually staying now...I was wondering when you were going to come back lol...and yeah I would undoubtably end up going to the Brighton Series thing.

Yeah I will def be looking to come to this...though you forgot to add Jolteon's name at the end, he's beast now and also my travelling partner in these situations lol.

I agree on me being right.... but I never did actually say 'VA is not a nice person' so don't quote me on pointing that out lol...I said he was being a baby about the situation on my opinion of him leaving...two different things

But I did however say that he wouldn't quit forever, either way I want him to comeback for the entertainment.

What is it gonna be like when you lot see each other face to face since you two have the most conflict with each other and hard feelings out of everyone in the entire scene LOL
Jolteon said he was interested so hopefully he will be coming. I do really want to play him & a lot of other people

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ed's already said he's not interested in hiring the venue for other people. :urg:
i mean id like to get the number for the venue. it would certainly be a better place to host blastzone 2 at
but seeing as i cant yet drive, i think ill stay here and simply get a minivan or something to go and pick up smashers from up north (londoners can get here fine)

LOL I was actually going to agree with teaming with you since G-P will prob be a bit too much to carry (sorry G-P, love you baby lol :)) but then I saw later that you said you want to team with Yeniths...
its okay
i need to go to a hardcore melee fest first, so i can learn the ways of techskill

ouh by tha way guys, apparently people have shown interest in a blastzone 2. so go to the social blastzone thread to discuss the best date for me to host it
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297389&page=42

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
SO Charles, have you looked into making the next one in August yet since it's kinda essential for a good turn out?

G-P - Yeah that would be the way forward...and I still don't know who told you that Ganon takes a lot of tech skill lol....obviously there's some things timing wise you need to get use to but he doesn't take a lot of tech skill to get use to.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i mean id like to get the number for the venue. it would certainly be a better place to host blastzone 2 at
but seeing as i cant yet drive, i think ill stay here and simply get a minivan or something to go and pick up smashers from up north (londoners can get here fine)

its okay
i need to go to a hardcore melee fest first, so i can learn the ways of techskill

ouh by tha way guys, apparently people have shown interest in a blastzone 2. so go to the social blastzone thread to discuss the best date for me to host it
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297389&page=42
Yeah I had a feeling you'd say this after I wrote that post, I should have expanded on it, lol. Ed said he only got that venue because of his status as a teacher, and then said he would not be interested in hiring it out on anyone else's behalf due to liability issues etc.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah I had a feeling you'd say this after I wrote that post, I should have expanded on it, lol. Ed said he only got that venue because of his status as a teacher, and then said he would not be interested in hiring it out on anyone else's behalf due to liability issues etc.
**** him then XD ill guess ill jsut use my already tried and testing venue...which is also proven awesome

as for using ganon, we forget ive got dyspraxia, which makes even shorthopping in melee feel technical. it the reason i use him, because hes easier to do things with XD
for now, i can time l-cancellnig correctly about 50% of the time
oya another thing, for hosting blastzone 2, id have stuff being cooked at the venue this time, rather than just sweets and the like

Top Bottom