• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Gichan

Smash Champion
shoutout to Dan Da Man, please come out to our tournaments. Waterloo Brawl must be ****ing legit. Stupid Hype, stop training these monsters.

Executor

Smash Apprentice
Anyone planning on going to RCH today?

Erik is still asleep usually he lets me know about things like this.
steven? (im justin) u and eric can come over to my place and we'll have 2 setups.... in CLV dylan will show up after his class is done

going to rch seems too far and well.... it doesnt really look like theres much interest lately O.o

Sanu

Smash Champion
i'm pretty busy this term, dunno if i'll have time to host/come out

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Yeah, just lacking transportation and working too much lawl.. But if anyone is down after this week i'm moving into a new place and anyone can come and smash.. Only problem is im generally only free at the nighttime, but anyone can crash if theyre down to smash lol
good to hear youre still playing :)

i miss those flan-sylar-brian-me fests :(

i'm pretty busy this term, dunno if i'll have time to host/come out
well then i don't really feel like coming by then =p

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
k so like i need to play times a billion before pound5.

I already play with Justin and Brian semi-regularly, give me your number/msn/bbm/whatever if you want me to message you whenever we're trying to play!

Also we need to restart the weekly fests, with or without Josh lol. How is Tuesdays for people?

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not having any luck finding my controller, but for the most part, if someone has extra controllers, I can show up for things. =) You've got my number, right Dylan?

Executor

Smash Apprentice
I'm still not having any luck finding my controller, but for the most part, if someone has extra controllers, I can show up for things. =) You've got my number, right Dylan?
didnt clarence have your tv/controller in his office or something

Kada

Smash Journeyman
didnt clarence have your tv/controller in his office or something
He has my T.V., but I'm pretty sure my controller is somewhere else. Maybe Clarence can confirm this for me, because I would feel really dumb if I've been looking all over the place for it and I put it back in his office. xD

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
lol I only played Hype once last term, and once the term before :p
Sorry I can't make anything this term guys, I'm not in waterloo (co-op), but I hear Shifu is also working and will be back in uw during the spring term, so I'll be waiting for some matches then!

Apparently I got hm on the ontario pr after one tourney, so I'll probably be at feb. brawl tourney if any of you are going ;)
infzy, keep practicing that sonic!!

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Actually, I think I'm gonna head home instead, I've got a lot of work to do.

Top Bottom