• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Executor

Smash Apprentice
rch tomorrrrrowwwwwwww? anyoneeee? anywhere elsee?? ANYTHING? :O

edit...owaiiit.... nevermind...

Gichan

Smash Champion
oh yeah I've been meanign to post about this,

P:M is a side tourney, I would never insult melee and call it a side tourney lol. If I host a melee tourney, I'll put just as much effort.

Hype

Smash Lord
Anyone still looking for a place to live in the summer? I thought I had someone who wanted to live in my place but that fell through :/

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol i think "fall through" usually manes it worked/succeeded

but yeah, i miss loo'smash

i miss the days where i had enough time to drive over everyweek to smash all night long xD

Gichan

Smash Champion
I never heard the expression "fell/fall through" mean success either. Could you give an example of how that expression does mean success?

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol i think "fall through" usually manes it worked/succeeded

but yeah, i miss loo'smash

i miss the days where i had enough time to drive over everyweek to smash all night long xD
lolwut.

I think he means when things 'fall into place', but falling through always implies failure

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm probably only going to be free on Wednesday this term, how does that sound for people? Most likely only going to come every 2-3 weeks myself though.

Top Bottom