• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

MathiasAblazed

Smash Rookie
Thanks for letting me know Flan. It turns out that I can't come anyways though, I've got to go to a meeting tomorrow. If a Smashfest or tourney comes up on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening though, I'm down.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
It goes on for a long time that day. You have time. Also it's Melee.

Also does anyone want to play earlier tomorrow, since I have class at 7 and all? Eric and co., play with me starting at like noon. =D

:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hihi. I have a meeting until 9 pm, be there around then. Hope someone is bringing a tv! :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
In any case, is anyone even coming to this? Looks like I'll be there a bit earlier than when my meeting starts, with a TV and cube.

My meeting starts at 7, so ya... I'd most likely leave my stuff with whoever's there, but if no one's coming, that might be an issue lol.

See you guys soon?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I know george was texting me about smash so I think his household is likely to be going. I'll be there at some point with Victor so at least 6-7 of us should be there.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ok, well, I'll be there in 15 minutes, so the sooner the better ;)

EWC

Smash Ace
I just woke up from a very confusing midafternoon sleep and am still kinda disoriented but roomates just came home and yelled at me about free sushi or something and then left. They didn't mention smash but George asked me when it was assuming I would know for some reason. Uhh I have a CS assignment to do I don't know how long that'll take. It's due at 10 so there's an upper bound at least but maybe it'll be really short idk.

I would be down to play smash and I will bring a tv if I get a ride maybe my roomates are coming back at some point I don't know.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
I'll come at 10 when my class ends.

IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO NEED A RIDE POST HERE BEFORE 9:30, since class might end early you know.

EWC

Smash Ace
CS assignment turns out to be a kinda long one. I don't expect to be done much before 10. I might play smash after that if someone (hao????) can give me a ride. Might just wanna go to sleep though idk.

MathiasAblazed

Smash Rookie
Didn't end up coming after all, I didn't know it was going to go on for that long, so I thought I was too late. Hopefully other people showed up Flan, or else you'd be bored as hell. lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
We played until 5 am, real talk. You missed out son.

GGs all. Much luv Flan, Max, Hao, Eric, George, Daven, thanks for coming out and special thanks to the Eric household for having us.

EWC

Smash Ace
Fun games on friday we should do that again but not till 5 am that was a mistake.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Don't think I'll be available, but maybe someone else will be around.

erryday i'm studyin~

Flan

Smash Journeyman
JACK GET YOU *** DOWN TO WATERLOO SO YOU AND JOSH CAN WHIP ME INTO SHAPE!

In all seriousness, you should come. I'm slowly getting back into it xD

GGs to everyone on thursday night, too bad i had to leave early but next week I'll be down my stuff ahead of time.

JingerBreadMan

Smash Rookie
Max here,
dont know who will show up but I'm in the mood to play smash tonight so I will be hosting at my place tonight, I only have 1 tv and 1 gamecube though so if more then 3 other ppl wanna play we should try getting another tv/gamecube or go somewhere else. E-mail me for my address m-steinfeld@hotmail.com

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
If anyone's interested, there's another group of people who I think meet Monday/Wednesday/Friday to play random 2d doujin fighters, Melty Blood etc. There's a few Smash players there too that are pretty good.

PM me or text me or something for the address.

ALSO DAVID "PRESIDENT OF THE PMC" if you are reading this COME OVER AT SOME POINT FOR SERIOUSLIES, because i am SERIOUSLY STILL BETTER THAN YOU HA HA HA.

also anyone who wants to come over i will play.

Top Bottom