• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Online

bored

Smash Ace
I should also mention that my PSN ID should have underscores in between the words instead of spaces.

Im_tha_freak

Kthnx.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
My Steam ID

Hey there,

My Steam username: blitz_fury

Please feel free to add me ^_^
I mainly play CS:S, probably going to buy orange box sometime though.

Give me a shout if you want to mix, or if you think you can handle a 1 v 1 on aim_ag_texture2 xD

Dave

Sensai

Smash Master
Updated.

Dave and Weed: Your SteamIDs did not check out, and thus have not been added to the first post. Post what people see when you type, not what you see when you login.

@ SandTiger: That MoH:H2 name is an EA account, or whatever it's called, right?

[Edit:]

Also, I don't want people to edit their comments, unless I've contacted you, for ANY reason because this way I can just check on the new posts instead of going through the entire thread each time.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ SandTiger: Just making sure I put it in the right spot. :-D

@ Ouendanation: Sure! It's added. Thanks.

@ jmandrummer123: I strongly advise, if you are interested in playing with people online, adding the codes onto this thread instead of relying on people to PM you. Ideally, this thread'll fill up quickly, meaning no one will really be thumbing through the pages to see if someone was left unadded; they'll just go to the first post.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
warcraft 3 Quinn95

starcraft: Quinn95

Sorry for makina a topic i did not see this!

jmandrummer123

Smash Apprentice
Crap!!! I can't find my Mario Kart game for DS!!!

Well, add these

Wii number: 6691 4848 7194 9872
Zelda:3480 1241 2745
Pokemon:4167 0984 3796
Metroid:5326 6354 1079

Thanks

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Put me up for some Strikers on the Wii. PM me if you want to play, as I'll take on any challengers. I'm not the greatest, but I know what I'm doing...

Strikers: 270699 776372

On every so often, but I'll get online more once I actually have some friends to play with... :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just got a Wii and I'm going to post my Wii code as soon as I find it out.

Question: Does each Wii Wi-Fi enabled game have a different friend code or is your Wii code the only number you need?

EDIT: I found out my Wii #, it is: 0648 4382 0399 2974

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I think its separate codes for each game. I think the Wii's code is just for messaging.

Still, I have no idea 'cause I have no online game xD (I'll post mine in a while when I get my wii out later...)

(Also, my XboxLive will run out on the 24th this month, and it's most likely going to take a while for me to get another prepaid card, soooo....)

Sensai

Smash Master
Ok...I'm updating the first post.

@ F8AL: I sent you a PM answering your question.

@ Karasu, other Xboxers: My Gold is probably going to run out before I even get internet on my thing...irony!

Ok, completely updated. Hoorah!

Sensai

Smash Master
Updated to this post.

The Boards are being kinda lame...I use Opera and am trouble hitting the edit button for quick editting. Anyone else getting anything at all?

Also, would it be worth going to other topics to gather the codes for games (Mario Strikers Charged, etc)?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Updated to this post.

The Boards are being kinda lame...I use Opera and am trouble hitting the edit button for quick editting. Anyone else getting anything at all?

Also, would it be worth going to other topics to gather the codes for games (Mario Strikers Charged, etc)?
Yeah SmashBoards doesn't even load half the time for me anymore, maybe because of all of the new members joining and the server is overloading? I don't know.

And yeah it would be worth to gather everyone's gaming contact to be put in this thread in my opinion.

Pun

Smash Apprentice
For AC:WW, my fc is 3136-4011-3996
For Mario Kart DS, my fc is 455374-023859
For Zelda PH, my fc is 4253-1713-1007

Sensai

Smash Master
Fixed up until this point.

I'm not really sure what to do with the Gamertag...what I ended up doing was simply copying your Xbox name and pasting. Is that enough? Or....

I'm open to suggestions.

Also: I'll work on the whole taking code from other topics thing.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Updated to this post.

Guys, do NOT edit your original posts. Simply create a new one.
I don't see why you had to say that since you wrote in the first post in this topic:

~Also, make sure that your code/ID is easily discernable in your post. Do not edit your first post with new information. I will not see it and it will be lost in the thread. Create a new post for every new bit of information you want on here (unless you want to add a lot of info at once, which is fine).
People can read...I hope...

Top Bottom