• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
@ TaurToph- dude, I already did the EXACT SAME IMAGE! please, READ these pages before posting (if not all, at least the last couple of ones) ....most of them ARE funny, it's not goint to kill you......

and if it was just some lame attempt of copying, hoping nobody would notice, then just leave >_>

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
^^Needs more ones. Other than that, you nailed it. I especially like the scribbled letters over the typed ones, gives it kind of, I dunno, estatic noob touch.

Chepe

Smash Lord
OK, someone here needs to make a Raccoon Mario one using the last screenshot of the Goroh update. See the obligation? I immediately thought it, but Im no good at doing that stuff...

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
OK, someone here needs to make a Raccoon Mario one using the last screenshot of the Goroh update. See the obligation? I immediately thought it, but Im no good at doing that stuff...
Well, I would but I don't see any racoon Mario "references" in that update.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
The mods aren't gonna lock this topic. Some mods have posted pictures themselves, so it's highly likely this is staying. What's so stupid about it? It's funnier than hell.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Mr. Greene, I can't see that pic for some reason. Is it me, or can noone else see it?
I can see it now.

Edit: Gex being confirmed confirms the Geico Gecko.

You're character doesn't have the guts to hurt somone who saves you so much money. Geico Gecko for top teir!!!

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Adams Family -

That was srsly poorly done + lame = Shunned.
Why can't you type out seriously? (I'm guessing that's what srsly is)

And it was done in paint which means it isn't going to be great. And what's wrong with the Adams Family?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
it would be a toss up between every button stealing people's souls, and every button inviting a pedophile to the match.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Myspace = emos = 12 / 13 / 14 year old girls + 20 years and older guys hitting on them.

Tom was confirmed, so myspace is confirmed, so pedofiles are confirmed. :)

And yes, that last smiley was a pedosmile :)

See, it's geniuses like you that deserve to be flamed.
Everyone, I say let the flaming commence.
First of all, myspace isn't crawling with Emo kids like you think. There's techno, metal heads, satan worshipers, gangsters, divas, friggin...the world pretty much.
Second of all, I'm pretty sure you have to be ATLEAST 14 to join myspace, but I don't know if the rules have changed yet.

EDIT: But I agree, Myspace confirmed = PEDO's confirmed! w00t for scary internet predators for Brawl!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
See, it's geniuses like you that deserve to be flamed.
Everyone, I say let the flaming commence.
First of all, myspace isn't crawling with Emo kids like you think. There's techno, metal heads, satan worshipers, gangsters, divas, friggin...the world pretty much.
Second of all, I'm pretty sure you have to be ATLEAST 14 to join myspace, but I don't know if the rules have changed yet.

EDIT: But I agree, Myspace confirmed = PEDO's confirmed! w00t for scary internet predators for Brawl!

*Shudders in sheer terror thinking of what the Pedophile s's movesets would be*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom