• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
hunger, grimace, fatboy, sago, and I are coming to this. I still need to talk to hunger more but that is who he said was coming.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I need an Ike ditto with Infern, and Kirk, if he comes.
You can do Ike dittos with me if you want. I don't think you'll be disappointed. MM isn't necessary

I believe that Northern Indiana (as it should be called now, since who comes from anywhere else) will be attending. Only thing that will hold me back is the Sports Festival is this same weekend, and I announce for baseball, so we'll see what happens. Hawk, Xero, Asdioh, you'll stay notified, we may stay Saturday night (if possible, would be greatly appreciated).
If we're staying Saturday night, I'd prefer it if we could drive there Saturday morning @_@

I don't want to have to request 3 days off from work....

King~

Smash Champion
can i request that NE Ohio NOT be in the same pools this time?

also housing, if we can get a ride(depends how ITT is and if argent still plays)

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'll get the days off work for this, so I'm definately coming. Riding with Blade or Asdioh, doesn't matter which to me as long as I get there.

Get there Friday, get back Sunday sound good? I'm taking Friday-Sunday off.

Nope

Smash Lord
can i request that NE Ohio NOT be in the same pools this time?

also housing, if we can get a ride(depends how ITT is and if argent still plays)
I will do the best I can but if 15 people come from NE Ohio and there are only 8 pools, well you do the math. It's going to end up that some of you will be swimming together.

Springfield Ohio was in the new x-men origins: Wolverine movie.
it's true not only do you have to focus on your smash match but you also have to watch for Sabertooth to jump out from behind you and attack.

Attending List is Updated!!!!! Check who is coming and spread the word.

BRING SETUPS! Post here that you can bring whatever ANYTHING IS appreciated.

PRE-Reg Forum is up!!!! USE IT PLEASE

http://followingrevolution.com/frtc/?p=54

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I just filled out the form. Good stuff.

Also I am bringing a full setup (and that's not on the front page).

This is going to rock!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
@ Kiest, that's cool, now I won't lose money. <3
@ Sin, oh, but of course. Yay and I will play you and Sil in a dubz MM too.
@ Asdioh, sounds good. No MM needed.

GOD KA- er, HUBER HEIGHTS!!!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Hey Asdioh mang, wanna team again? Surely we will do better this time, HAVE CONFIDENCE! ROAR! BEEP!

@ Mr. E: TSB, $1 MM!!!! DON'T FORGET! I should probably practice, the NES has been in the box since our last match, lol.
oshi totally forgot about that 8)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
@ Kiest, that's cool, now I won't lose money. <3
@ Sin, oh, but of course. Yay and I will play you and Sil in a dubz MM too.
@ Asdioh, sounds good. No MM needed.

GOD KA- er, HUBER HEIGHTS!!!
sounds like fun, sil should deff be out of school in time for this. so ill run it by him and ill give a final answer.

oh, and to make sure, thats a mm for you and i, and then teams MM correct?

wangston

Smash Lord
Utah is coming to this ****! KenNeth and Sexy Yaz are in for sure. I'm not sure about X he is still up in the air about it.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Utah is coming to this ****! KenNeth and Sexy Yaz are in for sure. I'm not sure about X he is still up in the air about it.
Now when you say.. "Utah", I hope you mean the state Utah and not: "Union of Tennesseans Around Here"

If Tennesseans don't have a crew name, use this one.

Good stuff!

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm mean the real utah. I went to college there and now i'm back home. My friends there want to come visit KY and play in this tournament.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Quivo is winning this. Just give him your money at the door, save yourself the time and embarrassment.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
take off chibosempai3 from the attendees list since u have xzax down, and hes one of the ppl in my car

im openly money matching every single person here that is not from the east coast and recording every single set. id prefer to do a $1 to make sure i dont go broke, but il step it up to 3 or 5 if i keep winning lol. not gonna have the chance to play everyone here in serious sets too often, so i cant pass up the opportunity.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey Asdioh mang, wanna team again? Surely we will do better this time, HAVE CONFIDENCE! ROAR! BEEP!
I'm not sure. I'm thinking about teaming with Blood_hawk, I should be going over his place at least once before the tourney, and I want to get some team chemistry between us. It's nice actually practicing with your partner before going to the tourney, lol.

Not sure how he feels about it yet though. >_>

im openly money matching every single person here that is not from the east coast and recording every single set. id prefer to do a $1 to make sure i dont go broke, but il step it up to 3 or 5 if i keep winning lol. not gonna have the chance to play everyone here in serious sets too often, so i cant pass up the opportunity.
Oh hellz yesz.

You play ROB don't you? I need moar ROB experience.

You need more Kirby experience, most likely. If you can handle me Chudat will be a breeze :p

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Chibo, I'll MM you. You'll know who I am because I'll be the Mario. Plus, I kinda need some Rob experience, apparantly that matchup is pretty good for us.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Got a question for Nope. Is outside food allowed? I saw in the op that food was going to be sold, but it didn't say anything about bringing outside food.

If I can bring food, I'll bring cookies and I'll do cookie matches.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
3 hours from Ann Arbor. Much nicer drive <3

So what do cookie matches require? Like, if we lose, what do we give you? I definitely don't have spare cookies lying around with me at tournies...

Top Bottom