• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
So what do cookie matches require? Like, if we lose, what do we give you? I definitely don't have spare cookies lying around with me at tournies...
If I win against someone, then something's wrong. The last tourney I went to, I only one a few matches, and they were all friendlies.

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet

This is a different Venue from the last one! It has T1 wireless and AC!!!! We will be running a live stream for the event and the link to that will be up soon.
We love you Springfield. Well, I speak for everyone when I say "we", but I don't see how I could be wrong! :laugh: Nope, you should definitely keep the hype going by allowing outside food/drink. Won't stop me from coming if you don't, but it'd be nice.

@Ook: Do as Ally says! *Smash your way over here (*lawl, puns)! I wanna play that DK again!

@Hilt: You're bringing your sister? Do we actually have the space? 'cause we're definitely not doing the two vehicle thing again...o_o

@Crash: SHORYUKEN!

@YbM/Infern/Smash64: GOD KAIS!

@Metaflair: WoooOOooOOoOOoo!

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
take off chibosempai3 from the attendees list since u have xzax down, and hes one of the ppl in my car

im openly money matching every single person here that is not from the east coast and recording every single set. id prefer to do a $1 to make sure i dont go broke, but il step it up to 3 or 5 if i keep winning lol. not gonna have the chance to play everyone here in serious sets too often, so i cant pass up the opportunity.
mm me first plz....ill be getting sweet revenge from COT4, no planking for that silly rob

lou4222

Smash Lord
This is sweet that we are getting some Wisconsinites. Hopefully we can get some Midwest West people to come. I know its far, but this tourney will be the best the midwest has ever seen.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol im not gonna remember all these MMs, though i've got some interesting ones lined up so far it seems

why does everyone need ROB practice? overswarm lives in those parts lol.

clowsui says wangston sucks but im terrible against falco, i could use the practice and exp

rematch with capem will be fun

i like the kirby matchup, iv beaten chu b4 in a mm so im confident, though last time I played him in crews I got rocked lol, but did fine in teams :)

i prob wont do MMs until I find out who is in my pool. I would rather not MM ppl who im gonna face in pools or bracket, so they dont learn my game ahead of time. im not gonna wait till bracket cause then itl be too late, but i should find out whose in my pool early enough. il also do doubles MM's with Rogue Pit early on. I would normally team with him but Vex and I need some amazing practice for Genesis.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Alrighty no problem Asdioh... Anyone else wanna team? I don't have an idea of who all is paired up beyond the top teams who have consistent partners. Usually I end up asking every page until the day before the tourney, nobody responds, and I have to find someone at the last minute. Someone speak up this time! Or maybe nobody likes me. :( Probably because I ramble on like this all the time.

You should know by now OS hasn't mained ROB for at least nine months, Chibo. Just me and Mister Eric, I believe? EAST COAST VISITORS WOO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
5 ToS are coming, my whole car

I know OS doesn't main ROB, but he still plays him right?

Overswarm, lets not say things we can't take back now. Vex and Rogue are gonna be here. They eat ROB and MK.

wangston

Smash Lord
clowsui says wangston sucks but im terrible against falco, i could use the practice and exp
haha Lol I'm not that bad I always joke about how bad I am. I would love to play a ROB, it's only a dollar, and it's being recorded match. Who doesn't want more vids of themselves. I've never played a good ROB while I was in utah or vegas so I would love to play you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hold up hold up

Does this car include AndyG?
Unfortunatley I can't convince him to come, he's being a scrub
My guess is Me, Vex, Xzax, Rogue Pit, and Rush

also im not like only doing MMs like some annoying pros do lol, thats just normally how i get to people to play good against me. if anyone would rather do a no money MM and have that recorded, im cool with that lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
also im not like only doing MMs like some annoying pros do lol, thats just normally how i get to people to play good against me. if anyone would rather do a no money MM and have that recorded, im cool with that lol
LOL i got the inui reference

do i get a cookie?

lou4222

Smash Lord
If we get done as early as we did last time we should definitely try to have something with crew battles. I know we finished last time around 10 and that was with some screw ups that we will easily avoid this time. Crew battles are too fun and Springfield has been wanting to test ourselves for awhile now in a legit crew battle. Michigan? ToS? Kentucky? haha

But of course only if we have time, which is a stretch

Framerate

Smash Lord
Crew battles are too fun and Springfield has been wanting to test ourselves for awhile now in a legit crew battle.
What's that supposed to mean?

Also if Jokey does drive Pops and I down, we'll have at least 4 from OUGA crew. God that would be sick: Me, Pops, Kiester, Jokey. I can't even imagine the destruction...

lou4222

Smash Lord
What's that supposed to mean?

Also if Jokey does drive Pops and I down, we'll have at least 4 from OUGA crew. God that would be sick: Me, Pops, Kiester, Jokey. I can't even imagine the destruction...
HAHA I forgot about the OUGA HOMB crew battle. I had to leave early that day after taking 6 stocks. I apologize, for both taking all of your stocks and forgetting about it:(

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Hell yeah the GOD KiAS better be stayin for some after smash festivities!! Manly jus Owning the GOD KiAS is very thing even smash xP. Try not to get too crazy this time Y.B.M haha

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Scruber Heights will accept all crew battle challenges, as well as any tips you'd like to give on how NOT to suck. XD
I think right now you're the only one repping huber. I'm likely to go but I'm not gonna be in the actual tourney. I don't have money to waste like that.

Top Bottom