• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together: Melee/Brawl/P:M Results

True Blue

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to SFL.
MVD, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Shaky, Danny, and everyone else.
This was fun.
Come for the game, but I'd stay for the people.
Totally which is why it is hard to not feel comfortable living here lol.

Done updating. If anybody knows who the melee people used...please tell me. I have no clue @_@
I know in Project M I failed hard and actually only won with Lucas. But I played Sonic. lol. I suck at Melee! lol

So close to beating MVD dammit. Really surprised my Sonic got Shaky down to 1 stock and my Falco got 3 stocked. Not sure what's going on.
That's cause Falco sucks. Duh.

Nice seeing everyone.
Best part of the tournament.... Our car's commentary.
:phone:
Obviously. Soooo much fun! Wish I could have played you in YuGiOh cause my deck got reworked.

Well he pokes you a little bit with his sword.
That's what She said.

I miss Metaknight. Time to pick up Iceclimbers...

Shoutouts to 8bit being the lamest R.O.B. ever~:laugh:
I know right? He almost lost to a scrubby Sonic Main. lol

[COLLAPSE="Shoutouts"]1: ESAM :pikachu2: :popo: I will get that game off you! I was getting close at PS2. Though even though your always there in Winners to knock me out I don't mind cause I like playing against you and each time I know I am getting better and closer.
2: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:
3: Shaky ($27.75) :ness2: You hate me just say it lol. Want to play your ness. But if you don't want to play my Sonic just say so. lol
4: Mampam ($9.25) :diddy: :snake: Will hope to see ya again when I visit Tampa!
5: MVD :snake: Fun staying up till 8 am playing YuGiOh lol. And thanks for somewhat helping with my deck lol.
5: Kyon :peach: Kyon doing that WORK! Lol good stuff. And always making the brawl tourney's fun, especially with your friends lol.
7: Xaltis :falco: ******
7: DJ Jack :falco: Too chill for words. lol. Especially being infront of DC during an avalanche of ice lol.
9: 8bitman :rob: You failed us on teams!!! lol jk. Anyways good games and thanks for stealing my sandwich. lol
9: GDX :diddy: I wish I had better item control. Your diddy just ***** me lol.
9: Seibrik :dedede: :wario:
9: Trump :fox: Trump with that YuGiOh swag now lol.
13: True Blue :sonic: Too cool for words.
13: iPresea :pikachu2: We in the 13th Club Swag!
13: Sylphic :falco: Shouldn't you be playing Ganon? lol
13: Noa :olimar: Good job against Esam and funny things you and your friends say during matches lol.
17: Lies :wario: Stop lying to people. It's not good lol.
17: Apple Jelly :rob: Cool stuff seeing you down here! Don't be afraid to call if ya want to visit or something.
17: kooky :popo:
17: Ed :sheilda: Stealing my drink... Still feel like something was added to it... lol
17: Gambit (bday) :donkey2:
17: Kuro :pit: Good job on your games. Sorry Ryo wasn't here with your 3DS
17: ExDeath :gw:
17: Master RAVEN :snake: Sucks not playing MK. But cool how you still entered. Using the Snake swag.
25: Megalodon :marth:
25: Action Custard :lucas:
25: shawdy :link2:
25: Loli LOVES Rain :pit: Sooo mean. Didn't I tell you the night before. You get mean around Lexi... lol
25: Child :?:
25: Hiroi :peach: Good commentary and nice match against you and Noa on teams. You both are definitely good lol
25: Lad :falco: Nice talking with ya for that short moment. Think that was the only time I saw you at the whole event lol.
25: keika :sheik: Never Yoshi's Island! You could have won!
33: Mink :zerosuitsamus: Cool seeing ya, hope the trip was fun at your friends place. lol
33: ezio :?:
33: Planky :popo:
33: Dr Souss :lucario: That Lucario will get better, cause every match you lose will make you stronger!!! lol
33: mistgun :marth:
[/COLLAPSE]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if there was a very long USB cord still plugged into ESAM's wii, that is mine. Please make sure someone retrieved so I can get it back ASAP. I'd rather not have to buy a new one

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure MVD has it. Maybe you can pick it up Tuesday Night when they drive up to Orlando?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Keith, should we send you replays, or upload then ourself?

Also, adding this to thr PR thread later.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Fun day, got Eric with them salt packets as always, cuz he's hella salty.

SORRY FOR SUCKING IN TEAMS CARL!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You can send them to me if you like. I'll only upload all finals matches and any other complete sets that feature at least 1 known player. I love new players but its a waste of resources to upload ikeplayer52 vs toonlinkmaster or something like that

Gamedragonx@gmail.com

Planky

Smash Cadet
I didn't even go IC lulz
I only used Puff and Kirby.

GGz to everyone that I played :D
Wish i could of stayed longer cause I really wanted to enter that P:M tourney......Welp~

True Blue

Smash Lord

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What, winning everything? You clearly haven't seen my screen on Brawl before it loads. I win everything forever like I just drank a powerthirst my *****.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Shoutouts to 8bit being the lamest R.O.B. ever~:laugh:
Salt much? O-o

Yo, I've got the best idea.

Let's have a tournament at my clubhouse.

DC
*Sigh* we only wish you would.... It's the greatest...

Are there any of Brett playing?
All of my matches except for when I lost to Xaltis were saved. When/if they're put up, i'll link you.

All of his matches are over 3 minutes long.
... Infinite replay.... :glare:

8Bitman

Smash Master
He only wins cuz Falco is R.O.B's hardest MU... These results, and Apple Jelly's comment about the MU kinda proved it to me.

EDIT: INB4 "JOHNS!!!"

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well you're just a better player overall... DJ Jack is DA BESS!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
If you're gonna blame the bad matchup for losing, then learn a different character for the matchup. No sense in holding yourself down just for character pride then making excuses for why you lose.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Obviously that's not what he wants to do if he keeps saying he only loses because of the counterpick. I'm trying to say don't blame the matchup, either blame yourself and get better or counterpick back.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ROB is straight booty sweat, that's what you get for picking a sub-par character who can't actually contend with the top tiers...

#IceClimbers

Top Bottom