• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Thursday, September 1st at 5pm. Brawl

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Gi, how far from Scarborough do you live? I might just drop by from a Melee smashfest that same weekend.

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

Ooohh, that's where Sauc3 is going to be. It's kinda far to be honest, 1 hr 1/2 - 2 hr bus ride kinda thing.

Need more wiis people. We gotta at least have three set-ups.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Toronto stepping it up hard, we got some secret weapons, all I can say for next tourney.

Big Calvin Sexy coming? Dayum, I stopped texting you about these cause I thought you too cool for us now. Good to see you gonna come back.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Someone left their phone here, iot's purple and blue, I called "mom" and she said it was daniel, so I'm assuming it's Fuddz, unless someone else is named Dan.

If this is your phone fuddz, I'll bring it with me Tuesday.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nope, that's Douhneill's phone.
I'll let him know you have it.

/toomanydaniels.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tell him to go by A&C Games tomorrow. If not, I'll give it either to you or fuddz.

btw shoutouts to pocket mks and falcos.

And Fuddz, thanks so much for the drinks, I think everyone really appreciated that lol my living room is a mess of glasses, empty bottles of pop and water lol.

I had a lot of fun at this one, we got such a nice variety and I always see improvements amongst all of us. Douhneill, just play patiently, that's when you were always doing your best, you got this man. Oh, also, more bairs yo I see another mario main we have who ***** with bairs and dairs.

Next time we have that many people I'll do a mini tourney with a small prize. Free entry for it. Shoulda done it yesterday, but next time guys.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Awesome smashfest, I wish I could have stayed later, but as it is we were on the 2nd to last bus home, lol. See you all tomorrow at A&C!

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
i love playing marth against diddy :D
I love the match up, its fun from both sides.

Diddy camps like a hooker and pisses marth off with fair.

Marth zones his *** off waiting for a naner, then traps into a tipper. Landing is a ***** though.

I don't even know what the actual mu is, but it feels slight diddy advantage

:phone:

SRTM

Smash Ace
I love the match up, its fun from both sides.

Diddy camps like a hooker and pisses marth off with fair.

Marth zones his *** off waiting for a naner, then traps into a tipper. Landing is a ***** though.

I don't even know what the actual mu is, but it feels slight diddy advantage

:phone:
marth > diddy imo.
edit: ok rewording. Mikey used to **** my diddy easily.

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry to say but I am now officially an mk main, still going to play luigi sometimes though just for lols.
Im not maining him just because it'll make me place better, I actually liked mk on the kirby tv show and thought about maining him before brawl even came out....... so yeah haters gon hate

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well if you are actually playing him because you want to, and not just because he's the best character in the game, I can almost respect that.

Gichan

Smash Champion
haters gonna hate indeed....I'm mad disappointed seeing as your Luigi could do it. But sure, your MK is mad legit so at least we have a good mk to practice with at these casuals.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'm planning to use Pit again in the MK matchup, or at least on Brinstar. I'm still not 100% about Sunday, but I'll see what I can do.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah, so Sunday for sure. I just work beforehand and come back home to get the place ready for you guys.

Start confirming folks. Downtown boys, I want you guys here again.

Gichan

Smash Champion
****, sorry guys, gotta change the date to Friday. I really hope you guys can still make it. I got a bit of a surprise for you guys this time.

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
tssss I should be able to make it on Friday.... Oh and guys lets make it a habit to point out each others flaws n bad habits n ****

snake23

Smash Cadet
If i am not too tired after spending 8-10 hours applying for jobs later on today, than i will come to gichan's place for brawl practice if not than i just won't come at all.
I am not promising you guys anything i will do the best that i can to make it there, so this time don't expect to see me there it's a 50/50 chance i will show up no guarantees at all.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Friday?

Crap.

I can't get there until like 8.

I volunteer every Friday now.

*EDIT* Wait a minute, never mind.

I just checked and it was only moved to Friday for the one week.

So I'm fine.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Does anyone who comes to these smashfests play Pokemon black or white? I want to trade my gurdurr to evolve it, can anyone help with that?

Top Bottom