• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Thursday, September 1st at 5pm. Brawl

NekoNekoXD

Smash Cadet
Yo Gi do you gots teh triple? or is your AE and mvc on xbox? i wanna bring bb lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i need to start coming to these, esp since i live like 5 min from you when im in town :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
Gonna miss you fuddz. I wanted you and looft to come tonight especially, but it's the two of you who aren't LOL, oh well. Get dat poon.

And Dirt's beard is pretty epic.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Lots of people flopped. It's ok, still was a lot of fun. Got to play other characters for once so I enjoyed myself.

Mist and Lkp showing how legit Toronto can be. I hope you mother****ers stay. MK is still gay though.

Thanks for coming from so far Peachy. And Dirt, we forgot about pokemon!! Noooo! I'll have to put up with my free Gurdurr for a bit longer. Btw, that yoshi isn't bad at all, that falco chaingrab LOL, tooooo good.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So yeah Peachy and I got lost on the way home.

And by lost I mean we missed one of the busses and I really don't know the west end well enough to find another one.

My prodigious sense of direction and planning ability may have factored into this.

But at least everything worked out.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Throw one of these in October or on a Tuesday and I can come lol, work johns out the *** until then. 35 hour work weekends ftw

:phone:

snake23

Smash Cadet
Okay that time i totally exaggerated that time the real honest truth is that i only spend a minimum of 4-6 hours sending out resumes everyday that is it no more no less.

I don't ever literally spend that much time everyday 8-10 hours just so that i can get myself a job.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wtf? LOL, sorry guys, not this week. I'm working tomorrow. I promise next week. Sorry once again.

The only time i can do one this week is sunday...yeah...

Gichan

Smash Champion
Would any of you guys come for a casual from like 1pm-6pm on wednesday? It's the only way I can fit one this week, if not I guess there's A&C Games right?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah but I need busfare lol

I guess I could walk though
Only an hour and a half.

snake23

Smash Cadet
No i would not come to a smashfest this wednesday between 1pm- 6pm that just would never work for me at all.

Basically i might go to the a&c games brawl smashfest on wednesday this week but only when i have 100% confirmation that people will actually show up to this smashfest.

Otherwise i will not even bother wasting my time and money just to show up only to have no one be there now that is not at all worth of my time or money.

If i wanted to do that i can just stay home and play on wifi in brawl.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ugh Snake

for some reason I can never read all the way through your posts

I have no idea why. :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
You know what, srew the Wednesday idea. Sorry V, nice to see you saw this thread, don't worry next time man.

And heelllll no, why would I charge you guys lololol. Unless I was doing this like everyday and it ***** my hydro bill, but I rarely have anything on during the week so it's all cool.

At least there is A&C Games tomorrow, just sucks cause I won't be there so I wanted to play you guys some other time. Regardless, see you guys sat.

Gichan

Smash Champion
It's been a while, A&C Games stealing mah thunder. But for those who still like to come over, this thursday is a smashfest at 5pm. See you guys then.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Woah woah woah, Dirt wasn't the first to post he's coming? Wtf happened lol. Nice to see an original member of my smashfests coming again. Been a while fuddz, you ****** now?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't have internet access after about 8ish.

Also can't come until like 7:30ish, I have volunteer work.

I'll still come down for a bit though. Just might not be the best smelling dude there, lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Would anyone be willing to try out an experimental build of a Brawl mod I'm working on at this? I need feedback on some of the changes I'm making.

It's not Brawl 64 or dBrawl (dBrawl doesn't really exist anymore), it's another mod which I've started because of recent arguments that have been flaring up about removing tripping. It's not too different from regular Brawl, but it has a number of "fixed" things.

Top Bottom