• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smashin Wit Out A Condom" My Final Smash Fest 3/13/2010

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
THE SCOOP!

gabe said he has no idea if he will get back in time and it would be safest if we held it @ my place he will be there around 3 or 4 he said and he will b @ my fest

gabe can you put this in the first post?

Where : 10109 whisper pointe dr. tampa FL, 33647 (i live in a gated community when your coming through the gate say your coming to the ossi's and give them the address and they should let you through

When : Saturday March 13th 2010

Food : im unsure if i will be providing food this time reason being is that its been kinda expensive so bring $$$ for food and stuff just in case there may be a small (but undetermined) door fee if we decide to provide food

Housing : if you want to stay at my house on friday or saturday night thats perfectly fine just respect my place and dont do anything that you wouldnt do in your own house i even have a guest room with a nice bed if anyone wants to sleep there and a bunch of comfy couches

if you need anything else call me my ### is : 813 368 5430

Renth

Smash Hero
its only cuz i provide food at my smashfests usually but i may just drop it completely and not provide if everyones cool with that also costs alot more than 5 bucks in gas for a tourney

and yeh renth u betta still come lol
We'll see. its up to mooney and if we have a babysitter for the weekend.

Ian changes his mind or I have to watch my niece I won't come.

other wise why not.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
We'll see. its up to mooney and if we have a babysitter for the weekend.

Ian changes his mind or I have to watch my niece I won't come.

other wise why not.
o i c

in other news i will be providing spaghetti and meatballs as well as other snacks no door fee tho my mom said its all cool i just thought it was costing her alot turns out it really wasnt so dont bother with a door fee

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah. I'm not 100% on that but I'll let you guys know tomorrow when I ask my mom in the morning.

I'm sure she will say yes.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Would anybody like to do a teams MM with Renth and I, as well?

Scidaddle, Renth and I should be at your place Friday night. Sound good?
yah should be cool just make sure u come after 6 please

as much as i love teams and would love to do a teams mm i dont think anyone will team with me for it :/

also anyone else from g ville comin?

Renth

Smash Hero
Nope. Just us.

Who is Eikelguy?
You're obviously.

Here's the deal champs, I can come on friday night but I cannot stress enough that I need to be home saturday afternoon/night - or at least to be here sunday morning because I HAVE to be here to watch the baby.

Ian I got the gas money just BE SURE YOUR MOTHER IS AWARE of when I NEED to be getting home.

Beefy, I've been rude to you I am sorry. I have a bad tendency of coming off as a prick a lot of times and I apologize. So in light of that I will stop picking on you and leaving messages on the fourms in demeaning manners.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
oh dont worry about it renth forreal dont worry about it @ all, some of your posts have raised an eyebrow on me but i dont blame ya my boards talk is sooooo much different than my real talk i really have alot of respect for u appologizing too not everyone can do that and it takes a real man to do that

see u tonight/tommorow

in another note i cant stress this enough

PLEASE COME AFTER 6 if u plan to come on friday i wont be at the house before then + doors open @ noon on saturday

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
every jus goto beefys ill be there between the times of 3-5pm....his place is mad coo its kinda relaxin to jus pet his dog and ull be in paradise.....beefy jus post ur address ppl wil see it i texted every1 that dosent come on the boards and told them...so fredd lime and monk wont be there

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Oh ****. This is tomorrow. I thought it was Thursday today.
I'm probably going and bringing a Wii with 64, B+, Brawl, Melee and TvC

Veggi

Smash Champion
Rustttt, go.

"Where: 10109 whisper pointe dr. (yes this is my house but i may get a venue which is like 2 minutes away depending on if this actually gets any hype whatsoever)
also when your going through the gate say your going to the ossis house (pronounced like aussie's) and tell them my address"

Top Bottom