• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smashin Wit Out A Condom" My Final Smash Fest 3/13/2010

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
doors officially open @ noon

you can come anytime u want before midnight

if people still wanna hang out and stuff we will have to go upstairs with the door closed for minimal disturbances to people who want to sleep

and yes i can house u on saturday night if for some reason you want/need to

Renth

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday Monk, stop playing brawl it really really sucks. HAH

No complaining about not seeing me, I came to Tampa.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I enjoyed this because of Harriet the guy, Renth, and Scidadle. It was fun hanging with the three of you for most of this.

On the OTHER hand, for whatever ****ing random reason, I played the best I've ever played in my life today with Ganondorf, of all the characters. Looks like I have a new main. Change is good, though. I just hope I can harness this newfound skill.

In order of appearance -

Renth - Thanks so much for helping with gas. Without you, I would suck at this game, and I wouldn't have been able to even attend this xD

Scidaddle - Thanks so much for the 4+ bowls of cereal (LOL, I didn't mean to eat so much. I was starving. Please forgive me!), and the housing. I really appreciate it.

Josh/Harriet the guy - Do you have any idea what happened? I sure as **** don't. I hope we can play again soon. I really do feel those matches were the truly the greatest I've ever played in my life. I've improved a lot, but how can I keep this newfound level of skill? Hope to see you around soon. Thanks for the ride, and the fox advice!

Yummyandbeefy - Thanks for hosting this event, and for the free food. It was very very generous of you. Your mother is actually an opera singer? Impressive! :)

LW (insert number here) - Always nice to see a veteran pop up out of the blue! I'm surprised I hadn't heard of you, seeing as I am good friends with Elam and Neilsen. I hope we meet again!

Veggi - Good set? =P

James - >_____> You have NO idea how much easier this trip would have been for me if I had known you were coming. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Oh well. Let me know when you're traveling next time! I don't plan on stalking your posts to see when I can grab a ride with you ;)

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth - you're pretty goood. - sometimes, you actually suck but you hide it well.

Ian - Keep doing what you're doing, this game is silly.

Joshuaaa - Thanks for the ride guy and random chats I enjoy your company.

Tyler - you'll be the next col bol someday, just keep at it no one starts out amazing.

Beefy - I hate your gamertag, but your house is crazy legit. Sorry for ganoning you so hard.

LW - Its cool running into people who have been playing longer than me haha. Nice to see you're still into the game.

Polmex, Monk, Gabe, Slim, Lime, Aqua, Noel and any other Tampa player I cannot think of - I came to Tampa, I wanted to see you guys its been years since I've seen the majority of you. Its a shame you couldn't make it out or don't play anymore.

- Those kids playing brawl LOL you're all bad!!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Emil was gunna go...but he didn't feel like driving the extra distance to yummy's...which is dumb in my opinion but whatever....I know I can't complain so I won't...would have been really cool to hang out with all my friends for my birthday rather than 3 but whatever

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
o yahhh thts right happy bday monk how old r u now?

shoutout time!!!

veggi - you make me laugh so freakin hard the idea with martini for haloween is the best idea ever hahahahahah

monk - shoulda came

renth - it was cool hangin out with you man u make me laugh and u also make gannon look SOOOO GOOD!!!! almost good enough to play also dont even worry about "gannoning" me its all cool man

mooney - glad u came thanks for takin renth and for mming me i had fun with our set but i wish i just played a 5$ falcon vs falco or whatever with you instead of an iron man that probably would have gone alot better

scidadle - my freakin brother form another mother im catchin up 2 u

jason c - i swear to god u look EXACTLY like josh i gotta come over to u guys sometime

harriettheman - so i hear your the best brawler in your school lol

tito? (i think) - had fun playing with you not with your samus tho i freakin hateeee that character hahahahaha

charles - was really cool to see u there even after a bunch of years of not playing your still craaaaazy good hahahahaha i just regret not playin u as much

and of cource

rust - thanks soooo much for coming and to my suprise coming first sorry that i dont play brawl but u suprised me in melee nice rests hahahahaha

also did someone leave a black pair of size 13 shoes at my house??? cuz i know no one in my house wears size 13s

Veggi

Smash Champion
Shoutoutsssss

Rust-Cool to see you again, your Olimar is dumb. I just want to get to the ground! Neoseeker power!

Beefy-Thank you for the spaghetti. It was a lot better than the diet of Oreos I normally eat at your house. Suuuper Sooooaker.

Jason C-Thank you for coming with us.

Tito-Cool to have you there.

Monk- Wanted you to be here. : (

Jason B-You should play more. : )

Mooney-Good set, it was a lot of fun. FLUDD is not useless!

Josh-I want to play your Samus again, it was sooo good.

Scidadle-Nice to see you again.

NO ONE WILL MONEY MATCH ME IN MARIO KART! >: (

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Yes. Wow. The size 13 shoes are mine ~____~ Dr Scholls, right? I knew I forgot something else. FUCK.

mooney - glad u came thanks for takin renth and for mming me i had fun with our set but i wish i just played a 5$ falcon vs falco or whatever with you instead of an iron man that probably would have gone alot better
We can do that next time for sure.

Top Bottom