• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds V: The Final Frontier 5 ** Bi-Weeklies

What side event would you like to see?

• Standard Doubles

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Random Partner Doubles

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Low-Tier Singles

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Fixed-Secondary Singles

• Rat's Amazing FFA Extravaganza

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No Johns Singles (ft. Corneria, Green Greens, MK2 and Pokefloats)

• Cactus Tournament

• Other (post in thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i'll take that challenge if were allowed to attack each other while simultaneously attemping to do as many nairs as possible.

darkatma

Smash Hero
The ELOs are surprisingly close to where I think people stand

except LE being a little low, and me being a little high
otherwise, I feel that everyone else is pretty much spot on

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...this is like the jbm **** talking from before....anyone still think hes better then MIs top players 0_0? id hope not

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
looking forward to this, was busy on the day of SttF. Will be here. sveet we actually have to play this time, last time we didnt have time cause my ride was *****ing to go home haha.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol, I've got pretty much nothing going on in June / July other than wisdom surgery on 6/15. This one is just the same weekend as UFGT, and there's no way I'm missing that.

You guys can bring setups too, I've seen it happen!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I don't know what i'm gonna tell my boss... I also might be running or at least competing in starcraft tournaments and i am planning to take a couple summer classes. Hes gonna want me on full time once summer starts and im not gonna have time for it haha

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
We usually hit around 30 people, but have gotten up to 45 or so before. Chicago will be here, obviously, but the rest depends on everyone else. Juggleguy posted saying he might come, which would be awesome! With college being out for the summer, I expect most people who were away at school or too busy to attend during the year to be here (metroid where you at?). One big loss will be Little England, I think he is going back to CA for the summer.

tl;dr i'm expecting a pretty good turnout, but this is more than a month away so some people havent officially declared if they are coming yet

Top Bottom