• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll MM anyone who wants to be besides m2k, and hopefully will be here for both days defiantly tomorrow tho.

Dav3 and Zanguzen and any other falco i haven't played yet i'd love to 5 $ falco ditto MM u guys if you are up for it. ;)

Edit : Oh almost forgot forwards gonna be there, yo sean forward b i'm callin you out falco ditto MM best of 5. ;)

Edit 2: Non falco ditto mm's are fine for everyone else, but i want to do falco ditto MM's with falco mains. :)

forward

Smash Champion
Eggm's got money matches!? You got those!? You really got those!? It's over son, we here now!!

This **** is going to be god like

JFox

Smash Hero
What time does registration end? I know it starts at 10AM, but if you were to get there at 11AM, are you gonna get hit with a late fee? I don't think you really defined late technically...

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
As long as the event hasn't started yet, you can still register for the event. It's probably a good idea, however, to register all of your events before 2v2's begin, which will probably start at 11:30 to Noon.

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
Dear NJ people,

I don't actually own a GC or, more importantly a controller. I am a man of exceptional hygiene and would be very much indebted to one of you if I could borrow a controller for the singles tourney - I'm not picky about quality, as long as it's legal. PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks y'all.

Edit:wrong tags

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was only gonna come on Sunday but I may show up for Low Tiers tonight if I get bored.

@Tipo: There's a crap load of tv's, friendlies for SSBM should be up all over, especially since singles for SSBM are after the 64 version.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Doodleman's vid is too good. Everyone should come tomorrow and see it.

He's also a really cool guy.

All my love goes to Bailey today, as we kicked *** in teams! ^_^

Rest of the shouts and nonsense tomorrow. :O

Eggm

Smash Hero
What time would i have to get there to register in time for singles? I don't wanna come for ssb64 just ssbm singles.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I am very disapointed with his tournament. I feel like my money was stolen for crews and wasted for everything else. The tournament was hyped to be large and since Smashtality 2 was fairly large and was made with only a couple or a few months notice I expected this tournament to be amazing. The main reason why I'm upset is, I am not playing smash much any more so I told myself I'd just goto the larger events so I'd be going to the better tournies.

The highlight of the tourny was getting matches with HBK and super doodle man's video. I suppose I wouldnt be so mad if I didnt waste my money on this. It was more like a runned down bi-weekly and I only pay 5 dollars for that. But I also guess I wasnt really mad until I was told crews was at least double elimination but it ended up being single elimination, which I KNOW our crew would not have joined if this were the case.

I almost forgot to mention there was lag on every TV which works fine for people who rely mostly on motor skills for their technical but I know I dont.

Smashtality 3 = not HOT or AMAZING...

so dont expect me to be at 4, but Ill come to some biweeklies.
Sorry if Im being a ****, but Im just being honest and that's how honesty comes out sometimes.

-AxlT

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If anyone reads this, I still have my gcn at Smashtality. I'll prlly call WoZ later so someone can take it with them since I'm not coming today. ;_;

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I am very disapointed with his tournament. I feel like my money was stolen for crews and wasted for everything else. The tournament was hyped to be large and since Smashtality 2 was fairly large and was made with only a couple or a few months notice I expected this tournament to be amazing. The main reason why I'm upset is, I am not playing smash much any more so I told myself I'd just goto the larger events so I'd be going to the better tournies.

The highlight of the tourny was getting matches with HBK and super doodle man's video. I supposed I wouldnt be so made if I didnt waste my money on this. It was more like a runned down bi-weekly and I only pay 5 dollars for that. But I also guess I wasnt really mad until I was told crews was at least double elimination which I KNOW our crew would not have joined if this were the case.

I almost forgot to mention there was lag on every TV which works fine for people who rely mostly on motor skills for their technical but I know I dont.

Smashtality 3 = not HOT or AMAZING...

so dont expect me to be at 4, but Ill come to some biweeklies.
Sorry if Im being a ****, but Im just being honest and that's how honesty comes out sometimes.

-AxlT
...................ouch.

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
it was fun overall. just a little disapointed in the fact that the brackets were 100% rigged.
i actually overheard woz saying "we should put so and so against so and so" funny how no tsa members fought eachother too. oh well. good turnout, but next time make the brackets fair eh?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
thatsmybutta: I don't know what went down. But if you are lying on my crew members then you and me are gonna have a problem. I don't tolerate anyone saying that my crew members are underhanded. If it's true then I apologize on behalf of TSA.

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
₪ Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews - you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in order to be favored - You must have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.
Read, then complain. You knew it was coming.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
it was fun overall. just a little disapointed in the fact that the brackets were 100% rigged.
i actually overheard woz saying "we should put so and so against so and so" funny how no tsa members fought eachother too. oh well. good turnout, but next time make the brackets fair eh?
It's called seeding -_-.

If you want to knock out your friends first round then whatever dude.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
This was a lot of fun, guys.

Shoutouts:

Velocity: Great doc, had fun playing you ^^
Ryan: Thanks for the DVD recording.
Reik: You ****. I don't know what the results are yet, but you absolutely are hot and amazzing.
Sneak: Your falco is great, you improved a lot since i first played you.
M2K: Uhm. you ***** me, fair and square :p
Zalaa(SP): Great peach. sorry for getting mad about losing =(
nintendude: sexy ICs, great sheik...lots of fun playing you.
Yugiwa(SP?): Good ICs! (grab more <_<)
doyoung: your fox is totally lame. I only get mad at people when they beat me if they put no effort into it at all while i put 110%. And as a result, i'm mad at you. <_<
dot: I hate samus, has nothing to do with you. >_>
TMB: Rapage as always. =)
cactaur: raaaaaaaape

Hope i didnt forget anyone.

Also, WoZ and Muz for running this totally awesome tourney. You guys rule, and I have no problem spending $30 on a tourney that I know I wont win, simply because you guys are running it. It was the best tourney I've ever been to. Thanks a lot, guys.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I had to lose to Sensei my first round BUT IT WAS STILL AWESOME!!! The friendly matches were crazy!

WOZ you are AWESOME!!!
Sensai you ****ing pwned me o.O
Lunchboxking wtf dude lol could of let me get a few more hits in haha
Muz you are AWESOME as well :p
SDM great matches!!!!!
Wes you kicked ***
Everyone else I hope to see you there next smashtality!!!

If you didn't go then you missed out on an awesome time!

(BTW this is Devon)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i had bad luck on my part too in the racket. Can't be helped, anyway, Frikin awesome day despite that fact i got eliminated so soon into it ><

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
thatsmybutta: I don't know what went down. But if you are lying on my crew members then you and me are gonna have a problem. I don't tolerate anyone saying that my crew members are underhanded. If it's true then I apologize on behalf of TSA.
shut up. all im saying is seeding should be RANDOM and it was not RANDOM at all.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
i had bad luck on my part too in the bracket.
I wouldn't call it "bad luck" so much as "not good luck". There were a LOT of great players there and a good amount of beginners. Then again, I can't speak on everyones behalf. I bet some people got screwed.

EDIT: A completely unrelated question: Why is the smashboards logo Bowser now? Was he announced for Brawl? You might be saying "why don't you just go to the official site and check you *******!" But that would be too easy.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
There is no such thing as random seeding.

The whole idea of seeding is to set people who are in a crew or play each other everyday to not face each other like first or second round so that people. don't immediately knock their friends out.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
There is no such thing as random seeding.

The whole idea of seeding is to set people who are in a crew or play each other everyday to not face each other like first or second round so that people. don't immediately knock their friends out.
It also makes sure no random scrub gets a really easy bracket and ends up getting 5th or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom