• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I think Wobbling should be allowed. I admit it's really gay and can take the fun out of it at times but after reading the pages and pages of debates I think that it's fair, especially when Fox/Falco can be a lot more gay overall.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I think we should ban edge guarding and dash dance camping. Then we'll see how good m2k is :chuckle:

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think that it's technically too late to ban something like wobbling, given that people have already made travel arrangements choosing to come to the event based on the rules already posted o_o

don't really care though, but if i had flown in from montana hoping to wobble my way to victory since i assumed it was legal, i'd be HOPPING MAD

Brookman

Smash Hero
If I flew in from montana thinking I could place well with just wobbling I'd probably think I was ******** in a year or two.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
i think that it's technically too late to ban something like wobbling, given that people have already made travel arrangements choosing to come to the event based on the rules already posted o_o
Note: All information posted may be subject to change at ANY time.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and make the necessary updates to the first post. If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to post!

Sensei called me about it, but I think I'll need to think about the wobbling situation a bit more since its a really fickle topic.

Updated:

Changed Train Information to Bus Information
Schedule
SSB64 Rules
Crew Rules
Registration Info for players who are coming for both days

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I don't see this clearly stated anywhere, but if we only plan on coming Sunday we can register Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning, right? Would that be at ~10 AM? Also, when does the store close?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i wont be doing teams
sensei, kip isnt able to come anymore, so cross out one person for housing =] thank you !!

Pmac

Smash Cadet
WoZ, we were the crew that called you last weekend for TSA biweeklies...haha, we showed up at your house and no one was there. Rhyme didn't quite look at the calender correctly.

The funniest was your mom called back the number on the door and asked for "My Cell" as if it were a name. LOL.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Nintendude, yeah it'll be at 10 AM.

Bailey, stop being dumb. You live closer to the the venue than most of the people in NJ.

PMac, it's Emblem Lord's mom and not mine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Copycat, I'm not sure if I'm going to play besides crews.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What time will the all the tournys be over on sunday?

Also Nintendude, Tipo said that you were looking for a partner for SSB Doubles. I'll be your partner if you want.

Also BTW Teh_Spammer. I don't think me or Tipo can make it on Saturday. Plus the majority of the tournys we want to do are on sunday. SSBM 1v1, SSB 1v1, and SSB 2v2.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
tipo MM? my dk vs your w/e i know bum is going to say something about this lol

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Bailey, you should probably talk to Sensei then. Have your dad drop you off that Saturday and pick you up on Sunday or something.

Edit: Added the Mages' DQ Rule.

BUM163

Smash Lord
naa i won't say nothin i wanna watch.anyone wanna do mm i'm acceptin.i play wit all characters n play all stages.i b training 4 this one cuz foward n m2k teamin up is gonna b a huge problem.if anyone wana train message me here or on aol.i main dk n lookin 4 people 2 train wit.aol name oni163 n i live in the bx

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What time does the tournys end on sunday, cause I have school the next day and I don't want to be getting home at 11pm.

BTW tipo mastr we are going to sundays event.

Sensei

Smash Lord
The store doesn't allow sleepovers. I almost forgot about this. If ANYBODY has an N64 setup with Smash, please bring it for Sunday! We need as much as we can get. It would really help run things smoother and allow for more friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom