• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

_milktea

Smash Lord
*stares at stroodle*

Edit: Oh yeah, need something relevant in this post so that I don't get warned for spam. Um, so Smashtality will be in August now? Because of FC? o_o;.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I hate Milktea for keeping P.c away from the second smashtality.

Move this to August so it doesn't compete with FC.

I won't be housing anyone.

I'm trying to convince Zang to come, but he's being Jewish about it.

OMGZZ@ Kip posting in the thread. Hawtness imo.

That is all for now.

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
By july I need someone to gain enough of my parents trust so that they will let me ride with someone, other wise I wont be able to go... any takers?

Im in cherryhill btw, so being close would definitely be a plus.
You live in Cherry Hill? Where at? I live there too (though I'm not a tourney-worthy smasher!)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i thought smash wasn't in MLG's pro circuit anymore. *blink* aren't they approaching it differently and sponsoring random tourneys this season?
is smashtality in new york?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
whose side are you on, finest? >:o haha jk. no but really, halo is terrible. *stab* :[

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
The final settings for this event is still on hold. We're working around our possibilities and when we can maximize the turnout with an ideal date.

We'll keep you guys posted.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Who is gonna house me?

That is, if I am not in Ft. Lewis >.>
I can house you and one or two more people with no problem. PM me or hit me up at my AIM screen name, which is DJ Nintendo05. My other crew members can help with housing as well. So you can also PM Ace Marth, Killafox, or Warrior Knight.

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
Ive been to the other 2, this should be fun (unless im in the pool with cactuar, sneak, and m2k again:chuckle: ) Otherwise

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I'll be coming. If it's moved to August, please make it early August, because in mid August I (and others, I'm assuming) am going away to college.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
^^^ You the same guy from the Nintendo forums? The one that wrote the character anlaysis' ?
If so then your intillegence is wasted on that board. Seriously, it's a disgrace over there. Nothing, but ignorant noobs.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
just want everyone to know i intend to be pro by smashtalitly. im not sure if i can actually pull it off but thts my personal goal. so keep a look out for Luck cuz he might be mad nice... u know like how bombsoldier did it....(hope kens not there >_>)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Some official updates for SMASHTALITY III.

After figuring out the date, we're going to have our amazing 2 day event on June 2nd-3rd. Included events are Doubles, Singles, Crews, and Smash 64. We'll try to fit in low tiers in there too if we can.

Look forward to it. It'll be hot and amazing. Our new sig and banner will be up soon as it develops, and we'll have the rules for you laid out as soon as possible.

Be there.

_milktea

Smash Lord
****. This is the day after my prom in Connecticut. *Gets shot by WoZ.*

S;flakjsdfasdf. How to rapidly get to New Jersey from CT on Saturday morning....@___@;;;;. NOOOOOO. BUS!?!?!111one AND THEN BACK HOME SUNDAY NIGHT FOR SCHOOL MONDAY ;O.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
****. This is the day after my prom in Connecticut. *Gets shot by WoZ.*

S;flakjsdfasdf. How to rapidly get to New Jersey from CT on Saturday morning....@___@;;;;. NOOOOOO. BUS!?!?!111one AND THEN BACK HOME SUNDAY NIGHT FOR SCHOOL MONDAY ;O.
NO!!! I wanted you to come! CRYCRY

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yes!! This and then pound 2 right after. Beautiful. Perfect timing. A little after the semester ends. Can't wait! "waaaaayyy too hyper"

Sensei

Smash Lord
TSA takin over

Hot and Amazing. BTW, if you want some SSB64 practice before the Smashtality tournament, then come to my tourney on April 8th.

Skler

Smash Master
Me and all of RPI may attend this fine smash brothers event. Ph34r the Link. Or just play Shiek, that's always an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom