• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III Results

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
good **** in teams bass and every1 else i played.... o yea tipo put up our vids... bass too bad we aint really get to warm up as a team i think we woulda did better... if ur brother dont come maybe we can team up at pound or somethin but good stuff to every1... im to lazy to do a long list of shoutouts

How could I forget? That was mad fun. Yeah we should have warmed up before we played teams the first time. However, it was still lots of fun. The DK and Fox team was so on point!

dmbrandon - Hope you don't think I ditched ya. Sneak didn't have a partner at the end and he talked me into playing after I found out I could stay longer.

Sadaharu Inui said:
Bass, you'll do well at Pound 2. ;)
Thanks man, that means a lot. I can't wait to become better. I really need experience playing other characters other than just space animals. I'm glad to be out of school and onto the smash scene. I plan to go at it hard. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bass, if you want to play more characters, no offense to the Tunes and all, but you should come and play THP sometime. We have a player that can use any character at tournament level besides a Yoshi. Magus has like 20 of the characters that he can bust out at tournament level, even. I have Sheik, Marth, Fox, Peach, and Ganondorf. Kashif can practice against you with Fox, Falco, Link, and Captain Falcon. Lord Knight has Marth, Ice Climbers, Fox, Roy. Magus has Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, and Peach. Atomsk even has good variety.

Yeah, the short version of what I just said up there: THP has insane character variety.

D1

Banned via Administration
All you have to do against velocity is put a piece of cheese on top of the tv. It will distract him enough for an easy kill.

And yes Sensei, those cards are mine and I will be at Pound2 as well. It would be nice of you to bring them. :)

Brackets weren't rigged they were seeded. They do the same thing for March Madness and no one complains about that. The only person who has a right to complain is velocity. He had a bye but Zang showed up in the nick of time.

Don't complain about seeding. WoZ didn't enter the tournament so he could run it smoothly. I appreciate his noble sacrifice.
Dude OMG *shakes hand* How are ya?

Oh Yeah Sensei was like amazing this tourney!

JFox

Smash Hero
The Tunes have the following characters:

Fox, Falco, Falcon, Marth, Sheik, Mario, Yoshi, Pikachu, Kirby, Roy, Ness, DK, Young Link, Link, and Mewtwo.

I'd say thats really not too bad.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Only three of our 6 members main falco. xD

Edit : Only 2 of our 6 members main falco, i'm so sexy that I main yoshi now.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
I see alot of people talking about Pound 2 but I have NO clue about it. Like all I know is people are going and it's a smash bros tournament (at least I think o.O)

If anyone could PM me the info or a link to get the info then I might be able to go and bring some people who were at Smashtality III with me.

Thanks all :D

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lawl pound2 is only one of the biggest tournaments that will occur this year! kinda biased, but kinda true. hope u guys can make it! not sure if registration's hit the 200 cap yet. good luck

Reik

Smash Ace
Lmao @ Cactuar's fix...

Moo is changing his main to Falco and Treble is thinking of switching his main back to Fox. That means The Tunes will have 3 Fox mains and 4 Falco mains. o_o'

I think we have more space animals than the rest of NJ put together. xD

Hold still and lemme shoot you, Cactuar.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Reminds me.....Atomsk!! Our tourney record is like 3 to 2 favoring you. I'm attending the next tourney you go to just to fix that. Also I wanna my Marth vs your anything mm. You hunt birds and foxes too well.

Kwan

Smash Cadet
i just bought my ticket for pound 1v1's... if anyone needs a temmate i'd be willing to buy us a 2v2's ticket.... now if only i can find some housing. as much fun sleeping in my car may sound, it's nice to be able to shower in the morning >.>

dmbrandon

Smash Master
i just bought my ticket for pound 1v1's... if anyone needs a temmate i'd be willing to buy us a 2v2's ticket.... now if only i can find some housing. as much fun sleeping in my car may sound, it's nice to be able to shower in the morning >.>
Where do you live? I sure do still need a ride, and if we go together, we could totally team.

Kwan

Smash Cadet
upstate ny, but if i dont find housing, you'd have to stay in my car with me.... unless u have housing... which would be sweet

edit: no offense, but if im sleepin in my car it'd be nice to be the only one seeping in my car.... find housing lol

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Moo is changing his main to Falco and Treble is thinking of switching his main back to Fox. That means The Tunes will have 3 Fox mains and 4 Falco mains. o_o'

I think we have more space animals than the rest of NJ put together. xD
........u just made permanent enemies with the wrath of morphin time.......

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i was the dk player that was telling copy just to tilt slap yours lol

Reminds me.....Atomsk!! Our tourney record is like 3 to 2 favoring you. I'm attending the next tourney you go to just to fix that. Also I wanna my Marth vs your anything mm. You hunt birds and foxes too well.
my falco vs it best of 7 all on jungle japes?

Kwan

Smash Cadet
i was the dk player that was telling copy just to tilt slap yours lol
sweet. didnt see u play, but dk^2 is too sexy to pass up. hot monkey action ftw. So... im buying the ticket, right? (i expect u to pay half, i just wanna make sure that we're not both buying a doubles ticket >.>)

edit: Team name - "Ridonkeylous"?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Final Words

The turnout was a lot better than expected and everything run smoothly. Thanks to everyone who showed up and congratulations to all the winners of all the events! Next time it'll be even bigger and better!

For that to be true you'll need a bigger venue. ;) It's hard to imagine more people in that place.

Top Bottom