• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
Yah jungle japes isn't terrible except for random deaths by the clap trap. But Norfair is an abomination of a stage. Whoever designed that stage is ******** imo lol.
Everyone should do some research and stop *****ing about Japes. Are people not aware that klaptrap only comes up certain times? Do some research and learn when klaptrap comes out of the water and stop *****ing kkthanxbai. also norfair is terrible

edit: might need a doubles teammate :O

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The only people who are going to HOBO aern't from PA.
Well It doesn't really matter about Japes, just gonna end up ****** someone there anyway :/

Since Olimar's Luigi's is legal in teams, who wants to team with an Olimar?
How good do u think a a peach and oli team would be?

Bsarage3

Smash Rookie
yeah I agree with browneyedbeast we should definitely get a melee tournament going here! i know that me and all my friends would definitey go to this if there were melee. itd be so awesome because we always have to go so far away to play in melee tournaments but we live in exeter and thatd be awesome

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Any way we can get a small melee tourney going? Please?
Yes, we would love to do melee. However, i don't want to make any promises. We have almost a dozen set-ups and if brawl runs smoothly and since we have the venue all day we should be able to squeeze melee in without a problem. I just don't want to fully say yes because anything can happen. But You guys are still free to come and if u bring ur own set up then that will def help out the process :)

BROWNxEYEDxBEAST

Smash Cadet
Sounds good. I can bring a set up, and I can very easily come to this because it's only 15 minutes from my house :) Finally, living in the ****hole known as Exeter pays off!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Absolutely terrible. Oli does gooed with team mates that either
1) kill fast
2)don't die easy.

Peach doesn't do either.
Those are exactly the teammates peach need. lol

Ok who wants a peach on their team? Ideally someone that plays snake,dedede,g&w

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic and ROB is where it's at...lol

Team Steak Gyros are going to destroy any team combo you can think of.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Like u guys did at TGP against team MIND GAMES :o lol
You CAN'T BEAT mindgames! How are you supposed to play against MINDGAMES? It's a mindgame in itself...unwinnable...90:10, mindgames favor.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
ah i wanna go but Norfair is gonna be off the list. still i REALLY wanna go to this.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
hey guys, it's been awhile since i've been on. time for some catching up to do.

Yes, we would love to do melee. However, i don't want to make any promises. We have almost a dozen set-ups and if brawl runs smoothly and since we have the venue all day we should be able to squeeze melee in without a problem. I just don't want to fully say yes because anything can happen. But You guys are still free to come and if u bring ur own set up then that will def help out the process :)
yeah, we'll do what we can about melee... i'm sure it'll bring in more ppl.

improv for any berks buddies?
haha.. team improv is toooo goood.

ah i wanna go but Norfair is gonna be off the list. still i REALLY wanna go to this.
yeah man, you should def come to this.. i wanna see your link in action causing some more upsets.. maybe even knocking Ally into losers XD haha

EDIT: the picture on the first page is updated so it's not HUGE anymore or tiny like it was before

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
ARGGGHHHHH!!!! I'M NOT BANNNNNEEEEDDDD ANYMOOORRREEE!!!!

Nasty, so who are you teaming with finally???

Melee will be alllowed if ppl bring in their own setups and if we have time. We're not gonna get kicked out of the venue like COT4 (No offense Chibo really......I love you) cuz I work there and have seriously alllll night. So truthfully, we would be able to do a melee tourney. More info on that later (like buyin and such).

Well depending on who Nasty teams with, I may or may not be open for teams (Disgustingly good Lucario... seriously lol... no but seriously.. haha.. seriously :))

ALSOOOO, after Brawl singles, there are gonna be wrestling matches in the parking lot: I'm calling you out ROGUE!!! lol jk I don't wanna lose my job or anything (and for that you're lucky :))

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll be there to make money and play Brawl, I don't know about you guys...

>_>

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'll be there to poo on MD

singles and teams

and maybe melee?

oooohhhh sshhhiiiitttt poooooooo

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
what did i miss today? sh*t had me literally lol for a good min.

Fury: Titans of Torment reunite? i'm game

Kadiev: you won't be pooing on me

Tantalus: PA poos on MD/VA

Cam: if you win, you get money with Umbra's feces on it, and rev's on top of that... congratulations!!

Rev: glad to see you finally posted in this thread

on a side note, we better higher some janitors for this because from the sound of things, poo is gonna hit the fan.

BROWNxEYEDxBEAST

Smash Cadet
So much talk of poo. Well, I guess I'll come to poo on SUMTHIN, be it Umbra or his poo on poo on poo... And I'm glad to hear Melee is likely gonna make an appearance :)

Top Bottom