• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
If MD comes they might as well walk in the tourny backwards cause PA ***** all. Umbra if me and phase weren't so nasty I'd say we should team sometime, we'd take 1st so fast people would think doubles never happened.

HAHA Kadiev we gotta team up sometime man, not at this cause I'm def. teaming with Phase again but just check this vid its too funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEdcn9FFwDc

The bucket massacre is just too much XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I can do all my MM's i was gonna do at Penn State 2 bucks a piece

I'll MM any PA player not Rogue Pit, AndyG or Vex Kasrani. Since that would be a waste of money for me!

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
If MD comes they might as well walk in the tourny backwards cause PA ***** all. Umbra if me and phase weren't so nasty I'd say we should team sometime, we'd take 1st so fast people would think doubles never happened.

HAHA Kadiev we gotta team up sometime man, not at this cause I'm def. teaming with Phase again but just check this vid its too funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEdcn9FFwDc

The bucket massacre is just too much XD

Whaaaattttt!!!!! That team is soooo godlyyyy.. Almost as godly as lucario healing lucas for two entire stocks!!! No but seriously SICK!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Yeah Tantalus i'll take that MM.
Gimme a price.
I can/can't wait for this.

It's second to last day before my spring break ends.
But it's the day before my birthday. I have no idea what i'm gonna do though.
Since we all have the time. ToS vs ToE . battle of the To's, and there should be some money involved.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Scott didn't offer me a ride to this =[
EE of course you're coming i just assumed you're gonna go wherever I go

EDIT: If Holy doesn't team with me, team with me

also Umbra, Takerfan, dotcom, MM's accepted, lets gosters

have YOU SEEN MA ROB?????

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So many ROBs...

It's a good thing I eat them for breakfast.

D:<

I'll take any MMs from ROB players with my Sonic.

:093:

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I'm all for the army of ROB's taking this one. How awkward (amazing) would it be if the results went 1-5 straight ROBs

You're all MM-ing my ROB and playing friendlies with my other characters... just letting you all know that =)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
EE of course you're coming i just assumed you're gonna go wherever I go

EDIT: If Holy doesn't team with me, team with me

also Umbra, Takerfan, dotcom, MM's accepted, lets gosters

have YOU SEEN MA ROB?????
Takerfan aka Nasty.... and yeah, i'm the lucas that spiked the sh*t out of your ROB twice in one match at Smash Riot a few months back... i also spiked Plank's MK as well in the same match. XD <spikes3 :)

lolz

Lucas for Nasty tier

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
Takerfan aka Nasty.... and yeah, i'm the lucas that spiked the sh*t out of your ROB twice in one match at Smash Riot a few months back... i also spiked Plank's MK as well in the same match. XD <spikes3 :)

lolz

Lucas for Nasty tier
you dont spike my ROB ;)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

lolz

Lucas for Nasty tier
hmmm...well prepare to be spiked back then!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Camalange, 5 bucks? I'll up it since i'm super confident against sonic
5 bucks, eh?

We'll see how much money I have at the time of this event, LOL

It should be good though.

:093:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
theres no need for a "ROB" crew. just give me 20 stocks and itl be more effective (with a side effect of all crew battles taking 2 hours longer with a slight chance of the ledge grab count being OVER 9000!)

Top Bottom