• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
hopefully if i go will someone have some friendlies with me?
i'll def play you in a friendly.. we didn't play each other at all at TGP so i hope to face you here.

umbreon and grape ****, i hope that Fury's explanation helped clarify the confusion. it's pretty simple and this action doesn't need to really take place bc most ppl don't complain. it's really only if your playing your buddy who knows how to CP your main.

and Fury, sorry for the mixup about the whole smash kings/King's Court. i thought i had it right.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LoCal > TOS and TOE

10insidejokes =)
LoCal is the greatest crew ever...I think we need like, one more person to make it a CREW, crew, lmao. Then we'll be unstoppable...

Only if freakin' GwJ wasn't in band and just went to Smash tournies with us, that scrub.

:093:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Definitely, considering that me and my friend are probably gonna be out first. :|

(I'm either teaming with my friend that mains captain falcon or the one that mains pit / fox. I main ganondorf X_X)
i'll def play you in a friendly.. we didn't play each other at all at TGP so i hope to face you here.

umbreon and grape ****, i hope that Fury's explanation helped clarify the confusion. it's pretty simple and this action doesn't need to really take place bc most ppl don't complain. it's really only if your playing your buddy who knows how to CP your main.

and Fury, sorry for the mixup about the whole smash kings/King's Court. i thought i had it right.
ok sounds good

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
This just means that if there is a problem for the first match of a set on the order of choosing characters then both players can either play rock paper scissors to decide on who chooses their character first, OR they can call a TO over to whisper the characters to the TO and then MUST play with the character they said they would go (regardless of the opposing player's choice of character).

EX:

FURY mains Lucario, Falco, and can also play MK.

SMURF mains Pit, Diddy, Snake, and can also play MK.

If Fury picks Lucario first, Smurf will pick Diddy. If Smurf picks Diddy first, Fury will pick MK or Falco. So, in this scenario the player who chooses last gets the advantage. To avoid that, we call over Nasty.

Fury whispers Falco into Nasty's ear (no homo, lol) and Smurf whispers Pit into Nasty's ear (homo, lol) and then they must play the first match of the set with those characters.

In the end, Fury's Falco 2-stocks Smurf's Pit and Fury goes on to win the set.

If you need further clarification see Smurf's side of the story (which I'm sure he'll post after hearing my analysis of this hypothetical outcome).

YOu **** right imma post my side lol...First off yes that is what it means as a blind pick...second ur NOTHING beats my MOnkey end of story lol....ANd NO homo where u put HOMo lol......f

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
ok, let's do it... same price for both of course... $1 i assume?

and grape, i will mm him... and 2 stock him bc i didn't last time. lol, i actually don't remember who it was. i played so many lucas'. what's his tag name?
Skunk. You were at one of the tvs beside the wall, small one. I remember hearing "I'm the best Lucas in PA" from you, if that was you. If it is you are the best, no one else likes Lucas in PA lmao. Cya guys there

PAV

Smash Cadet
definitely will be able to make it ,called off work....

if umbra can't make it who wants to team.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
definitely will be able to make it ,called off work....

if umbra can't make it who wants to team.
sweet man! can't wait to see you here.

and rev.. lol.. i would hate to put that kind of pressure on you w/ school and all. but seriously, i can't wait for this. april 11th can't come soon enough

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmmm I should be able to go to this...there is a slight chance i might not though

which is team MD right there...my boss leaves for Iran on the day before this and I need to be on call. We'll see...

M@v

Subarashii!
If I can make it Ill team with truth as usual. If he cant make and I can<---looking for teammate.
Same with him if I can't go.

PS if me and truth both go, I hope you guys like diddy on Luigis, because you'll be seeing a ton of it.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha nasty i'm not worried about it man. i've been looking forward to this tourny since it was in its creation phase ****in months ago. school ain't **** to me in respect to this.

Tantalus that sounds hilarious. I never thought of luigi as good dubs but it would be hilarious to see shoriyukens left and right cause of partners helping. I would try it but When Bairs Attack (gw + kirby) is just workin too well. F-throw into J9 ftw! That or me and Kadiev are gonna bring the PANIC! lol theres a bunch of tournys coming up, kadiev we are teaming for one of em most def :)

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks nasty. we knew our team had to do with the fury that is spammy Bairs lol. Some of our other ideas were, The Bad News Bairs, Grin and Bair it, and basically any other phrase with the word bear or bare in it lol.

Top Bottom