• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I was just giving an easy set of rules. Without gay stages. PA could use less DDD/MK/Diddy/Olimar, no one ****ing uses other characters.
I use GnW to, not just DDD, but I'm confident I could MM anybody in PA with bowser and win : ) And I think this state is filled mostly with diddy lulz.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Sorry guyz, it's looking like I can't make it to this. Oh well, there's always next time. Hopefully I will see u guyz at the next Scranton tourney.

P.S. Nasty, the epic match will have to wait, but I will MM you at Scranton if u go. It needs to be in the epic projector room too.

P.S.S. I use Falco! I be not part of the crowd! In fact, I don't use any of those chars. Nice.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I guess that's true, I can't name a PA player that completely mains someone not one of those 4 characters, other than Chibo (ROB) since Rogue Pit is apparently also Rogue Knight

VanillaWaffle doesn't play in PA, but he lives there, and he's a Lucario/ZSS main.
I'm a Lucario main! And I eat MK's too (minus M2K)... *sad face*

I use GnW to, not just DDD, but I'm confident I could MM anybody in PA with bowser and win : ) And I think this state is filled mostly with diddy lulz.
Ummmm, I'll take you up on that offer. $3 MM?

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yeah I guess that's true, I can't name a PA player that completely mains someone not one of those 4 characters, other than Chibo (ROB) since Rogue Pit is apparently also Rogue Knight

VanillaWaffle doesn't play in PA, but he lives there, and he's a Lucario/ZSS main.
Best Lucas main in PA right here.

Sorry guyz, it's looking like I can't make it to this. Oh well, there's always next time. Hopefully I will see u guyz at the next Scranton tourney.

P.S. Nasty, the epic match will have to wait, but I will MM you at Scranton if u go. It needs to be in the epic projector room too.
aww this upsets me. but i will def MM you at scranton if i can make it up there. idk about the projector room for a MM though.. maybe a friendly. i'd rather play on lagless t.v. if money is involved

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I was just giving an easy set of rules. Without gay stages. PA could use less DDD/MK/Diddy/Olimar, no one ****ing uses other characters.
*bows head in shame*
wait who else mains Oli besides me, Andy and .com?
you're right about Diddy tho...
and wtf at PA having like no Snakes besides me and Kruton

only teh gayz. jk xzax, we'll have to chill when we meet up at this tourney. We can make fun of white***? Whatcha think?
Yo you remember when you fell asleep at CoT4 and someone threw a bottle at you and woke your lazy *** up?

>_>

*whistles*

I'm confident I could MM anybody in PA with bowser and win : ) And I think this state is filled mostly with diddy lulz.
You were confident you could beat anyone with Ganon too and look what happened =p lol
j/k, though no Ganon ever gave my Diddy that much trouble until you came along >_>

D

Deleted member

I really wanna MM you, you should try to make it
I'd be a lot more likely to go if you'd drop the unplayable stages, like Luigi's Mansion. Traveling to a tournament and losing to the stages isn't worth my time.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
I'd be a lot more likely to go if you'd drop the unplayable stages, like Luigi's Mansion. Traveling to a tournament and losing to the stages isn't worth my time.
Mow you are thinking about going to this? You def should, I haven't seen you in forever! we can go grab lunch, I'll buy :)

Nick

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Luigi's Mansion is only legal for teams.. i don't see anything wrong with this. if you get screwed on that stage it's because you have a terrible partner and you can only blame yourself and your partner... besides, you get a ban, use it. everything else that's on is legal and legit. no stage johns. why don't you come here and prove your better than everyone else in PA by placing higher than anyone in PA at this tourney?¿?¿

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
complaining about L.M. i see. I honestly dont see this stage as being a problem but idc. if u dont like it dont come plain and simple

D

Deleted member

why don't you come here and prove your better than everyone else in PA by placing higher than anyone in PA at this tourney?¿?¿
why don't you knock off this stage before I ban your *** and lock this topic?

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
why don't you knock off this stage before I ban your *** and lock this topic?
Really? chill out son-doggy-dizzle...

I'm not trying to diss you personally or anything like that so don't ban anyone or the tourney or do any of the cool things you can do for being a mod when I say this:

I caught Umbreon in the wild, tamed him, and now he calls me daddy :)

Lets do itz!

Best of 5.
You got it.

If Umbreon (the mod not the pokemon) does ban the topic or anything like it, the tourney is still on!!! April 11th!!! Be there!!! ... or be square!!! Like my pokemon Umbreon!!!

D

Deleted member

I'm not banning **** I just like to **** with people.

And yeah I'll probably be there.

But really, Mansion is horrible even for teams due to infinite tech on the ceilings, and it's not even all that hard to run away while the stage regenerates. I hope you (plural) change your mind. Really.

I don't do money matches. If Grape **** wants to do teams money matches, fine, but he's putting up the money and I'm not taking any if we win.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i just wanted to see if ud accept the MM :p CAUGHT IN A LIE.

it would end, im terrible at pokemon, lol

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman

I don't do money matches. If Grape **** wants to do teams money matches, fine, but he's putting up the money and I'm not taking any if we win.
Lets do it. Mow and I vs Nasty and Fury/Smurf? Whichever. Best of 5 games?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

And yeah I'll probably be there.

But really, Mansion is horrible even for teams due to infinite tech on the ceilings, and it's not even all that hard to run away while the stage regenerates. I hope you (plural) change your mind. Really.

I understand the tech on the ceiling but the house can be broken down. I personally would just Ban the stage in teams if i had a problem with it (which i do so count on it being BANNED LOL)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Aww thats cute chibos fattness is attacking me. It wasn't directed at you but if you want to start something lets do it :) Apparently you didn't read washed up nerd. Don't you have a tourney to run and fail miserably?
Atleast Chibo isn't a pu$$y and can take defeat...ouch i went there @$$hole

Kadiev

Smash Ace
Atleast Chibo isn't a pu$$y and can take defeat...ouch i went there @$$hole
Another scrub yayz. I accept defeat and complement where its meant to be given. Sorry but when I vs you ill definitely crush you're terrible MK. Actually lets 10mm. Don't back down now im a scrub remember?

Top Bottom