• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
TJ's not being able to house affects a lot of people. Durand, maybe you should look into rescheduling?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
matt as in me? no i cant house

lack of housing might bring this down to a reasonable size that we can actually complete the tournament before midnight which would be good

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I don't think there would be much of an effect on attendance--most either find a hotel or make both trips the same day--but the fun factor for a number of people would be diminished.

Also, I checked with the other location I had in mind, and it won't work out with them. We can still make this location work, but we're going to need more extension cords and power strips than we had last time!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
No not MattR, Matt as in Lemon and TJ's friend. Matt, Lemon, and TJ all live in the same apartment complex...

Dart

Smash Lord
I'd like someone to show me the ways of dodging Falco's lasers. For me, it's like oh I'm Captain Falcon, sh nair over the las- crap. Oh they're going to switch it up this time, RAPTOR DRIV-gosh darnit! Let's try to powershi-FFS I HATE THESE LASERS!!!

My Sheik also needs some work, I'd like some seriouslies for serious before singles pools.

Hyped for this tourney, so long as Black Panther doesn't try to flaunt his IRL tech skill by doing the Gamecube Cancel (to one of his own crew member's Gamecubes at that!) xD
For those of you who don't know *basically everyone who isn't gooey bp or myself*
Gamecube cancel is when BP slams his mighty blackmagic fist on the table and the gamecube flys off of it.

BunBun

Smash Master
For those of you who don't know *basically everyone who isn't gooey bp or myself*
Gamecube cancel is when BP slams his mighty blackmagic fist on the table and the gamecube flys off of it.
Lol be nice. He had a major hand issue or something.

I don't think there would be much of an effect on attendance--most either find a hotel or make both trips the same day--but the fun factor for a number of people would be diminished.

Also, I checked with the other location I had in mind, and it won't work out with them. We can still make this location work, but we're going to need more extension cords and power strips than we had last time!
Heh, Mid-South and Kansas had a blast last time at the motel.

But yeah, I'll bring some power strips and junk from my tournament-in-a-car.

Dart

Smash Lord
Lol be nice. He had a major hand issue or something.

Heh, Mid-South and Kansas had a blast last time at the motel.

But yeah, I'll bring some power strips and junk from my tournament-in-a-car.
woah woah woah! NO WAY am i flaming Black Panther, he basically taught me like Isai did SS, i pretty much owe him everything. I hope his issue goes away soon.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, the Gamecube cancel is completely a joke among us, I've joked about it on numerous occasions around him >=P I just thought the whole situation was hilarious because here I am minding my own business playing in Darkrain's pool trying to get a couple W's and then BAM! I hear a slam and see a Gamecube go flying. In my head I'm just like "Please don't be someone from my crew >_<..." and then I see that's it's BP lol. I think I'm the only one in my crew that can keep his cool xD, BP Gamecube cancels, Anthony gawks/yells WHAT!?, and Dart gets mad when he gets combo'd =P I just make jokes and try to make my opponent laugh and fail in the process =(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'd like someone to show me the ways of dodging Falco's lasers. For me, it's like oh I'm Captain Falcon, sh nair over the las- crap. Oh they're going to switch it up this time, RAPTOR DRIV-gosh darnit! Let's try to powershi-FFS I HATE THESE LASERS!!!

My Sheik also needs some work, I'd like some seriouslies for serious before singles pools.

Hyped for this tourney, so long as Black Panther doesn't try to flaunt his IRL tech skill by doing the Gamecube Cancel (to one of his own crew member's Gamecubes at that!) xD
lmao IRL tech skill*

and that was my gamecube too, surprised it didn't break.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
woah woah woah! NO WAY am i flaming Black Panther, he basically taught me like Isai did SS, i pretty much owe him everything. I hope his issue goes away soon.
yea, rashad was and still is the heart and soul of the P-town crew. Everyone from P-town owes him, from introducing us to melee and getting ***** by his ungodly shield pressure.

oh ****, didn't mean to double post.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
k im prolly goin to this
obligatory strong bad wants to challenge a ton of people to MMs and then not be able to find them at the tournament statement here

oh and don't let pyro record the vids

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Anyone else who wants to set up a recording station is welcome to do so.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i want to play andy in dk dittos

edit: if nothin' happens between now & then and i go, i'll bring my vcr. vids would be up within a week at the max. lol.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I don't want to do DK dittos. In fact, I pretty much don't want to do any friendlies, so don't ask.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I only accept money matches if you play Pichu and your handicap is at 1 and you start with one stock. And bombs are on very high. $20 minimum.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm offering to record the big bracket matches, if PEEF doesn't feel like doing so.

I uploaded over 250 tourney videos from *Pound* 4, all within one week of its conclusion.

Cliffnotes: I won't pull a pyroty.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I only accept money matches if you play Pichu and your handicap is at 1 and you start with one stock. And bombs are on very high. $20 minimum.
i accept
10acceptions

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Luke, do not worry, Rashad will be at this =) We're teaming, so I'll make sure he makes it >=P Also an awesome thing because I still get a Fox main for dubs, just an upgrade yeyeyeye =)

I'd like to beat a Marth in pools this time around that knows how to jump, use aerials, and not press the C stick so much. Personal goal.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm offering to record the big bracket matches, if PEEF doesn't feel like doing so.

I uploaded over 250 tourney videos from *Pound* 4, all within one week of its conclusion.

Cliffnotes: I won't pull a pyroty.
*Subscribes*

Great vid quality and turnaround time, you go ahead and record.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
my goal here is to beat peepee (Falco) in one friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom