• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drephen

Smash Master
lol its been proven many times midwest isnt the best

but god dammit do we know how to have fun

while the other regions bein m2k wannabes do 99 stock matches with the comp we gettin drunk, we gettin stoned and have the time of our lives

<3 midwest

also midwest does know how to do teams :)

BunBun

Smash Master
We freeze glitch well known smashers.
We counterpick Jungle Japes.
We luigi ladder in teams.
Captain Falcon Green Greens Baseball Bat Money Match 4 player FFA

We are the best region

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
We need a bigger location. I have one in mind, and I've been telling Durian to call them, but I guess I need to do it myself. I would have done that sooner, but I was trying not to step on his toes.

We'll see if we can get the same date, but there is the possibility that it'll have to be changed.

BunBun

Smash Master
Noooooo. This is the best weekend possible.
We had 123 last time, and we didn't run out of room. Heck, the back wall was open and there was sf3strike in the corner xD

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
if this is any other weekend, besides the one right before it, i can make it!

also yeah mw is definitely the coolest region, and the only region that knows how to run/play tournaments so they finish effectively

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
I'd be interested in going to this. I don't have any real way of getting there, but anything can happen in a month and a half.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
amidst the constant johning out of tourneys these days, destroy.exe comes in with the anti john and simply believes in himself and his ability to get there

i like it

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...Dr PP wont be 3 stocking MW tops at this i GUARENTEE.

edit: other then maybe kels :p...that dude sucks =D.

BunBun

Smash Master

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
This is too tough to decide since my Birthday is Friday and then this is the following day. Hmm.... What to do?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'd like someone to show me the ways of dodging Falco's lasers. For me, it's like oh I'm Captain Falcon, sh nair over the las- crap. Oh they're going to switch it up this time, RAPTOR DRIV-gosh darnit! Let's try to powershi-FFS I HATE THESE LASERS!!!

My Sheik also needs some work, I'd like some seriouslies for serious before singles pools.

Hyped for this tourney, so long as Black Panther doesn't try to flaunt his IRL tech skill by doing the Gamecube Cancel (to one of his own crew member's Gamecubes at that!) xD

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I'd like someone to show me the ways of dodging Falco's lasers. For me, it's like oh I'm Captain Falcon, sh nair over the las- crap. Oh they're going to switch it up this time, RAPTOR DRIV-gosh darnit! Let's try to powershi-FFS I HATE THESE LASERS!!!

My Sheik also needs some work, I'd like some seriouslies for serious before singles pools.

Hyped for this tourney, so long as Black Panther doesn't try to flaunt his IRL tech skill by doing the Gamecube Cancel (to one of his own crew member's Gamecubes at that!) xD
but isn't that better than if it were someone elses cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom