• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM - March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
double post

PLEASE consider taking wiperboy up on his offer to house. I had way too many of you last time, and if it happens again there won't be any more SMYMs.

I'll post something about it in the tourney thread when I get things going.

Tink

Smash Hero
tinky will most likley be at vipers =). but this time, we cant party that hard, before the tourny :D.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm really just waiting for my fellow Councilman Mathos to tell me if one of these dates doesn't work--then I'll pick one.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Since there has only been one objection so far (Mikey) to either date, it looks like the 24th. I'll give you a few more days before I make it official.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
hey guys, works better is all well and good, but what they're really looking for is "I can't come on this date." If that's true, say it so that what you say means something.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I would hate to host a champaign tourney when none of the champaign people can come... 17th is looking more likely now.

darkrain

Smash Ace
I can't make March 17th, I have an exam Sat. morning... the professor didn't say anything about date flexibility, but I will ask him.

March 24th is the only option for me as of now.

MuBa

Smash Lord
I'd say the 24th would be the best time. Seems like everyone will be having midterms around the week of the 17th.

Besides, this time if there's gonna be a party with booze going around I am sooo going to get smashed in the face...as long as work doesn't get to me.

Drephen

Smash Master
I can't make March 17th, I have an exam Sat. morning... the professor didn't say anything about date flexibility, but I will ask him.

March 24th is the only option for me as of now.
make it the 17th!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

well either of these dates, me and frenzie fool might be in florida getting laid by lots of hot women

so you guys can do whatever you want

KishPrime

BRoomer
Ok well official announcement time? I want to get it stickied in the main room...

KishPrime

BRoomer
I hate running tournaments without Joshu.

JOSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom