• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake vs. Metaknight

OverLade

Smash Hero
What does that even mean?
Ive seen the matches, i definitely dont think Ally is "faster" (w/e that even means). It just seems like he knows the matchup, knows that he can scare MK just like every other character, realizes that MK just like every other character has to play defensive when **** hits the fan, and utilizes all of his options vs MK. Same goes likewise for M2k.

The first step is to admit that MK isnt some huge juggernaut of a character, and recognizing he has weaknesses, he can be punished, can be baited, blah blah. Thats for everyone, not just redhalberd.
I meant reactions speed when I said faster and M2K himself agrees that Ally is faster. Anyway I digress, everyone believe what they want. The matchup probably is like 50-50 I just like *****ing.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I dont think you can be in the position to tell me that you understand what i'm thinking, but then again i doubt you're being serious anyways

I do believe that to better a matchup talk there has to be alot of WRONG talk to get things RIGHT. It shouldn't necessarily be bad that some people post incorrect things, because it can all be corrected and let people see whats REALLY helpful in the matchup and come up with a much cleaner, and better summary. I dont think you should be so critical about people who contribute incorrect data and try to say its why you dont participate in a matchup thread you like you said earlier.

Although it does seem like you started to help out with it more which is good, I guess
Nah i mean i hate it when people just go "No no no". I hate that the most haha.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why the **** is Afro Thundah so great at life?

God ****...

I mean, I'm not just hopping on his cuz I agree with what he says, but the way he says it...so beautifully.

napZzz

Smash Hero
less arguing more matchup discussion nao

when mk's tryna juggle you just do nothing best mindgame. Air dodge all the way to the ground and spot dodge gg

dumb mk's be sittin and waiting for you to do something then react D: <

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol.

When Snake isnt camping and MK is fighting

MU : 55-45 MK.

When Snake is camping and MK is fighting

MU 50-50

When Snake is camping and MK is camping

MU 55-45 MK.

When Snake is fighting and MK is camping/dodging/has the lead

MU 60-40 MK.

Disagreed? Call 1-800-146-326 thanks you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
lol.

MU 50-50

MU 55-45 MK.

MU 60-40 MK.

You're missing a number in that phone number ):

napZzz

Smash Hero
what a bunch of bull****
Arent' you the guy who thinks diddy beats mk cuz you lost to adhd like 3 times

I smell a salty repeat with ally and snake

or that time where fiction beat you and wario was 3rd on the tier list after it

or lain with ic's

and larry with falco

etc.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
what a bunch of bull****

lol.

MU 50-50

MU 55-45 MK.

MU 60-40 MK.

I luv this! Can we say the MU varies, like Ally does? :p
lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I beat Ksizzle in a MM at Apex...He ragequit on me in the final match on delfino, i was 2 stocks ahead.

I think your wrong, completely wrong. He can time him out, but i think snake can deal with it quite easily. And i think Snake can deal with the camping 100% safe if time allows it, and if time doesnt allow it, he can still approach with a great deal of pressure if set up right. But obviously should the match be coming to time out and Snake is losing, Snake has to play more offensive.
Your memory sucks while mine is pretty excellent.

I didn't ragequit ANYWHERE in the set.

i never rage quit until i played ally in some gran finals set when he had a huge lead. i just dont do that.

it went to 3rd game on BATTLEFIELD.

witnessed by many.

i had a whole stock lead and i got grabbed and you 0 to deathed me off of the d throws. good job but dont be a liar.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Your memory sucks while mine is pretty excellent.

I didn't ragequit ANYWHERE in the set.

i never rage quit until i played ally in some gran finals set when he had a huge lead. i just dont do that.

it went to 3rd game on BATTLEFIELD.

witnessed by many.

i had a whole stock lead and i got grabbed and you 0 to deathed me off of the d throws. good job but dont be a liar.
Your memory is terrible because final game was on delfino, it was 3 out of 5, and me with a 2 stock lead you quit the match saying "yeah this is over" or something like that.

Dont be a liar.

I like all you kids throwing around the word trolling everytime you hear something you dont agree with haha.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Your memory is terrible because final game was on delfino, it was 3 out of 5, and me with a 2 stock lead you quit the match saying "yeah this is over" or something like that.

Dont be a liar.

I like all you kids throwing around the word trolling everytime you hear something you dont agree with haha.
LMAO this guy.

it was a best of 3 for FIVE DOLLARS. i would never do a best of 5 for five dollars first of all.

i remember this perfectly. it was the morning of the 3rd day and you were beasting to mm people on the livestream set up and i asked you to MM but we did it on another TV.

maybe you're confused with someone else.

also another thing, i NEVER counter picked people to DELFINO around that time. i didnt know the stage too well and was scared of gay stuff happening. i doubt you countered me there cuz you're a snake going up against an mk. i ALWAYS countered picked frigate on EVERYONE.

im KSIZZLE and i money matched AFRO THUNDER in the MORNING of APEX DAY 3 for FIVE DOLLARS in a BEST OF 3 SET that ENDED in 5 people behind us saying WOW at how i got 0 TO DEATH'D off SNAKES D THROW on BATTLEFIELD to end the BEST OF 3 SET and then i PROCEEDED to pay you FIVE DOLLARS.

I NEVER EVER EVER RAGE QUIT vs ANYONE and was never like that until november of 2009 where i got ahnnilated by ally and rage quit vs him. i always lost respect for players for doing that stuff.

i'm known for having an excellent memory, especially when it comes to smash.

without it

i wouldnt beat anyone good.

and no one here mentioned trolling

so here. i think its best if you take this

because i definitely see some problems for the future.

AfroQT

Smash Master
LMAO this guy.

it was a best of 3 for FIVE DOLLARS. i would never do a best of 5 for five dollars first of all.

i remember this perfectly. it was the morning of the 3rd day and you were beasting to mm people on the livestream set up and i asked you to MM but we did it on another TV.

maybe you're confused with someone else.

also another thing, i NEVER counter picked people to DELFINO around that time. i didnt know the stage too well and was scared of gay stuff happening. i doubt you countered me there cuz you're a snake going up against an mk. i ALWAYS countered picked frigate on EVERYONE.

im KSIZZLE and i money matched AFRO THUNDER in the MORNING of APEX DAY 3 for FIVE DOLLARS in a BEST OF 3 SET that ENDED in 5 people behind us saying WOW at how i got 0 TO DEATH'D off SNAKES D THROW on BATTLEFIELD to end the BEST OF 3 SET and then i PROCEEDED to pay you FIVE DOLLARS.

I NEVER EVER EVER RAGE QUIT vs ANYONE and was never like that until november of 2009 where i got ahnnilated by ally and rage quit vs him. i always lost respect for players for doing that stuff.

i'm known for having an excellent memory, especially when it comes to smash.

without it

i wouldnt beat anyone good.

and no one here mentioned trolling

so here. i think its best if you take this

because i definitely see some problems for the future.
I didnt MM ANYONE on the livestream, like literally no one, and i NEVER asked to MM anyone on the livestream. It was DEFINITELY best of 5 because everyone I MM'd at apex i did best of 5. You definitely CP'd delfino. Like honestly i remember this 100%.

The trolling part wasnt intended for you but okay.

EDIT:
Just to put in it was definitely best of 5 because im 100% sure ive never done a MM that wasnt best of 5.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
Lylat is a great cp for mk's imo better then halberd(which they always ban). Havent lost yet going there, they usually rage quit, cause with all the exploslives going on they cant keep up, lylat actually could be mk's worst stage 0_O

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lylat is a great cp for mk's imo better then halberd(which they always ban). Havent lost yet going there, they usually rage quit, cause with all the exploslives going on they cant keep up, lylat actually could be mk's worst stage 0_O
Money match me there this weekend at the PnT tourney :)

Pretty much. both are trash. Way to good, most people that play as them, lack of true smash skill. Same with wolf users.
Amazing 16 post troll.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I agree that Lylat is an underused CP for Snake. Between FD, Halberd and Lylat, Snake can always counterpick most characters to a lame stage.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I agree that Lylat is an underused CP for Snake. Between FD, Halberd and Lylat, Snake can always counterpick most characters to a lame stage.
And he still has PS1 and Castle Siege. The addition of Pictochat in MLG rules leaves CPs up to preference for most snake players.

I think Lylat is probably the most underrated as well though. A good nade/mine game plus lylat is hell for just about any character.

Top Bottom