• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Was just checking the rule-set on the official website... In singles it says Yoshi's Story isn't on the randoms for stage striking but Pokemon Stadium is.
Is that actually the rule-set we'll be using :confused:
Hey, still haven't had a reply to this

Tamoo

Smash Master
At a melée only event, that is pretty epic numbers.

Combined with around 40 tvs means you're almost always playing

BRING SETUPS!!'

i would seriously consider listing what people are bringing, maybe on a seperate thread so that there are as few surprises as possible

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pasi and Kone are fun =]

Btw Prof I guess Pasi is a bit right about your autohyping :laugh:
But i'm amazing, so any slight or even subliminal message to me be slightly not is automatically wrong :confused:

Pretty simple equation for you simple minded people.......my fox is currently locked in a cage waiting to **** people, sooo any near me when i release it just suffers, and it's gonna **** hard in crews, don't bring a **** guy against me in crews, his 4 stocks wil be guaranteed gone, even if i'm on one stocK......BRING YOUR BEST!!!

Bring out Zgetto, bring out Armada.....anything else.....

HIS

STOCKS

WILL

BE

GONE

Kone

Smash Master
Getting to the venue information

If you are arriving in Birmingham city centre;

You need to go to Birmingham New Street train station and get a train to Longbridge. Trains leave every ten minutes, take twenty minutes and cost £2.80.

If you arrive at Digbeth coach station you need to walk to Birmingham New Street train station.http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...=6.879233,26.279297&ie=UTF8&z=16&layer=c&pw=2

If you arrive at Priory Queensway coch station you need to walk to Birmingham New Street train station. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...95657&spn=0.006927,0.025663&z=15&layer=c&pw=2

When you get to Longbridge train station​

1. Ring my mobile. If I am available I will come collect you. Drive is only 5 minutes. Please remember that I will be very busy tuesday.

2. Phone for a taxi (do this in advance of arriving at Londbridge. The train from Birmingham city centre is 20 mins so ring before getting train). Try; 0121 476 5252 , 0121 476 5252 and 0121 475 1234 . Remember to get a quote before booking. The venue is only five minutes away so it should be less than £5.

3. Walk. Directions are: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...n=0.006939,0.025663&ie=UTF8&z=13&layer=c&pw=2 Takes 30 mins.

When walking you will eventually come to a small roundabout with a pub on it. Turn right and the venue is there. Look at the website to see how the venue looks from the outside.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
would any1 consider training me AT SNY? im not coming to win, im just coming to get better.....but its just not possible to go anywere b4 the tourney..all help will be greatly appreciated ^^

IVP

Smash Ace
i heard from a top uk player that uk aint gonna have a chance in crews. dis is not a surprise for me but i juz wanted all dis unnecessary **** talk to end. its either sweden or .... holland(if they even have good players) dats gonna win end of discussion.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
i heard from a top uk player that uk aint gonna have a chance in crews. dis is not a surprise for me but i juz wanted all dis unnecessary **** talk to end. its either sweden or .... holland(if they even have good players) dats gonna win end of discussion.
France will just win easily, no doubt... it's not because you guys got armada that you're gonna win. we have a secret weapon for him, and for zgetto too. neither holland nor sweden have the slightest chance of winning crew battles. you guys just don't realize that yet :)
but I agree, UK has no chance at all....

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
France will just win easily, no doubt... it's not because you guys got armada that you're gonna win. we have a secret weapon for him, and for zgetto too. neither holland nor sweden have the slightest chance of winning crew battles. you guys just don't realize that yet :)
but I agree, UK has no chance at all....
Can't wait to see those secrets weapons I've never heard about... lol

Kone

Smash Master
Course he is. SDB making guest appearances ala KOOP, GLADAM, COEY, SOS SCOTT AND JAM5.

phex...im being lazee and can't be bothered to look at my pms. When do you germans arrive and when did you need housing till again lol? dont worry its okay.

smakis

Smash Ace
kone, if the cables you are talking about is the one on the picture a few pages back I can tell you it is a snes cable =P (super nintendo)

edit: im arriving 13.30 on the tuesday along with the other swedes (im like 99% sure it's the same plance)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
UK is ONLYYYY placing 1st or 2nd in crews.

And second is only dependant on how I feel on the day and if I feel I want to give the joy of letting another team win...but right now I choose to place 1st, so start begging or asking me kindly if you want this to be different :)

UKKKKK BABY!!!!!

EUROPEANS PLEASE BRING POUNDS INSTEAD OF EUROS TO THIS PLEASE :)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
For that statement you're taken three stocks....

And those 3 stocks you're taken are 3 which is gonna be against me with me killing myself 3 times and then winning the match.
I think I'll do the same then =)
1 stock match in crews, do you dare?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
@ddiz: What character(s) do you play as?

I'll extend to you the same offer as Tamao if you want - two people are better than one, right Tamao?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom