• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i haven't played this bad since... ever. i got ***** by everyone. i was horrendous. this will never happen again. 'tis all.

edit: lol @ ryan, it's called confidence. do you really think i expect to get first in teams when we had no warmups with a guy i've never teamed with before? with luigi there? good call bro.

edit2: oh wait, i didn't get ***** by mr *****es ^^. no matter how bad i'm playing, i'll never lose to that guy.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i haven't played this bad since... ever. i got ***** by everyone. i was horrendous. this will never happen again. 'tis all.

edit: lol @ ryan, it's called confidence. do you really think i expect to get first in teams when we had no warmups with a guy i've never teamed with before? with luigi there? good call bro.

edit2: oh wait, i didn't get ***** by mr *****es ^^. no matter how bad i'm playing, i'll never lose to that guy.
Really expect to get first? Ok, lets see...

1. Your away message clearly stated that you were going to get first in teams.
2. You clearly told me last night that you were going to get first in teams (no homo).

[16:03] the hero loto: i have another teammate
[16:03] the hero loto: but we're taking first ^^
[16:04] jaketotheizz0: oh yeah?
[16:04] the hero loto: if you and larry team we won't get first
[16:04] jaketotheizz0: who is it?
[16:04] the hero loto: but if you two split we have a shot at first
[16:04] the hero loto: AJ, some jigglypuff who went to norcal with us
[16:04] the hero loto: we've been training him ^^
[16:04] jaketotheizz0: you might
[16:04] jaketotheizz0: i know my teams performance is lackluster
[16:04] the hero loto: Sweet
[16:04] the hero loto: I get ***** by good falcos in teams
[16:04] the hero loto: but with a jiggs backing me... =)

So yeah.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
this is why i like throwing stuff out that people are going to take too seriously: because when people take it too seriously it's funny as **** for me.

good **** JTB. did you even read my post?

stop plz.

edit: this is also the 2nd time you act normal in IM and then turn into LOLEMO on smash boards. do i have to start treating you like a ***** too? cuz i can be a lot worse you know.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I guess just being in a bad mood has made me forgot not to take you seriously =\

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Pitiful. Fabian is NEVER gonna get ranked. NEVER!

Luckily Fabian managed to win something today so his day wasnt a waste. GG Fabian

And before anyone gets any ideas, I didnt compete in singles.
Lol. Of course you didn't. How many people showed up? :laugh:

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...I TRIED to MM you. I agreed to one and what happened...YOU LEFT.
Next tourney. Luigi Vs Fox. Thats what you said today. Maybe next time u wont leave.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Good **** SNPR and Fabian lol. Fabian is toooo goood he should be like top 5.

Teams results? How did AJ do? Who did JTB and Phood lose to?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LOL...I TRIED to MM you. I agreed to one and what happened...YOU LEFT.
Next tourney. Luigi Vs Fox. Thats what you said today. Maybe next time u wont leave.
dude, I was like... fox v luigi mm. I was asking everyone for MMs before I left. You never said a word =/

i'm actually gonna get a fox so next time i see you $5 fox v luigi 3/5?

araknophobik

Smash Master
good sets fly amanita and SNPR
singles is a different game than teams
so i just gotta learn how to play it, and i think i notice myself playing smarter
don't be sadsies luigi

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Ok, I'll do shout-outs now, even though I'm not sure whether people actually read these.

Fabian: Nice Sheik; somehow I have the feeling that the video of you 3-stocking me in Sheik dittos is going to haunt my smash career (assuming that I can attend tournaments more often)
Sniper: ICs Vs. Fox is a really fun match-up. It's also entertaining watching the technical stuff you can do that I failed miserably at when I was a Fox main.
Hero: Smart Falcons scare the crap out of me. I didn't expect to beat you, but I'm sure you'll cream me later on.
Aggro: I think it was you who said you're not on the boards, but in case you are, you've got a really nice Falcon and Falco. The friendlies we played were a lot of fun.
Mr. X: You've got a really nice Ganon and your Falcon's good too. I was lucky to main characters that happen to cause your mains serious trouble.
Daaamn: Nice Luigi. I realized you didn't know how to deal with SHFFL'd fair spamming in the tournament, but you did a good job adjusting by the time we played a friendly afterwards.
P: Sorry I only had a $5 me so we couldn't do a $1 MM. I'll be sure to bring a $1 bill to later tournaments I go to.
Sheik-player whose name I didn't get: I didn't get to play you much, but you've got a nice Sheik. You just need to be more careful about avoiding the ICs' grabs. ;)

joeylol

Smash Cadet
sniper is teh hommie

and rancho caaaaallllm down

-edit good job sniper

and when is the next one? ill be attending and taking first place:)

araknophobik

Smash Master
he counter picked me on FD
first time i went marth but my marth was really off that set
second time i went sheik and still got rocked
my peach wouldn't of done any better either

Top Bottom