• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

6th Sense

Smash Lord
His Falcon is better, but it doesn't beat my Sheik and my Sheik sucks but he can beat my Marth with Falcon which is like my second best.

lol...Why'd you say nvm Inks?

HugS, its been so long since I've played you. All I remember is you 4 stocking my Falco a year and a half ago. g00d timess

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oh wow. Triple post. Smashboards kept freezing on me.

Anyway, anyone want to take side bets??

P vs. Hero

6th vs. Wreckless

Hugs vs. Mang0??

Nashun

Smash Ace
P's getting cocky.

I saw your match vs. Hero, you were outplayed in nearly every aspect. He wasn't even taking you seriously, like at least 3 of the kills from the set were from up+b, and at least 2 more were from f-smash. Falcon's f-smash sucks and I didn't even know up+b could kill. Oh wait, he let you live to 200%.

I'd put a $20 side bet on Rob. Don't get in over your head. I've always thought of you as a rational person and even though you've accomplished much more than he has, you got freakin *****.

No johns, dude.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
P's getting cocky.

I saw your match vs. Hero, you were outplayed in nearly every aspect. He wasn't even taking you seriously, like at least 3 of the kills from the set were from up+b, and at least 2 more were from f-smash. Falcon's f-smash sucks and I didn't even know up+b could kill. Oh wait, he let you live to 200%.

I'd put a $20 side bet on Rob. Don't get in over your head. I've always thought of you as a rational person and even though you've accomplished much more than he has, you got freakin *****.

No johns, dude.
Wow. Adam, Nate just ***** you a lil' bit. This thread is gonna get all crazy now. Wooooo. :laugh:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P's getting cocky.

No johns, dude.
Nope, I just know I'm better than Hero and you and Mr. X. I really don't care whether or not people believe how badly I was playing that day; everyone has off days, although you shouldn't exaggerate so horribly cuz my DI *****.

I know how good I am or not am and am perfectly content with that, and if my blunt assessments offend you or your friends, oh well, I make no apologies. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, so I'll take your money and Hero's and etc. I just say exactly what I think and don't care who knows, so you don't need to post on smash boards to defend your insecure friend. I mean, you don't even play the game anymore, right?

Nashun

Smash Ace
Nope, I just know I'm better than Hero and you and Mr. X. I really don't care whether or not people believe how badly I was playing that day; everyone has off days, although you shouldn't exaggerate so horribly cuz my DI *****.

I know how good I am or not am and am perfectly content with that, and if my blunt assessments offend you or your friends, oh well, I make no apologies. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, so I'll take your money and Hero's and etc. I just say exactly what I think and don't care who knows, so you don't need to post on smash boards to defend your insecure friend. I mean, you don't even play the game anymore, right?
In that case, I'll retract my statement about you being a rational person. There is nothing to show that you are better than either of us. There was one day in your entire life where you were able to beat me (consistently), and you've never really beaten Rob or Adam. What's your rationale? Your "feelings" tell you that you're better than them? Nice. You can john about how friendlies don't count or how you play bad on certain days or whatever else you want to john about, but IIRC you have never beaten ANY of us in tourney, while all three of us, at one point, have beaten you. Plz tell me how you can possibly think you're better than us, other than "yeah i played vs. best people in US blahblahblah they said i was good blahblahblah i've gotten better blahblahblah." Results are what matters the most, and as of now you have no reason to say you're better.

Rob's not insecure; he could care less about how good people think he is. He'd throw the match just to teach me and Adam a lesson about side-betting, and I'm almost positive he wouldn't bet any money to play you.

I still play whenever a decent player is willing to play me. I'd be willing to bet $20 on a match.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You haven't been able to beat me consistently since like last May or something ridiculous. I actually kept playing this game and actually got pretty decent while you played WoW and whined how you never had anyone to play.

I really don't care though, this is such a non-factor to me because I know my own ability, just play me and put up your money and stuff.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Who cares about ****in smash, get over it. Nashun will just get his *** whooped in real life. I mean Adam is black and your asian. Get real lil ******.

BLACK POWER

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Make a new tourney thomasexy! We gotta get one more good tournament in before brawl comes out.update this thread and lets get a new tourney going hahaha

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Who cares about ****in smash, get over it. Nashun will just get his *** whooped in real life. I mean Adam is black and your asian. Get real lil ******.

BLACK POWER
Dior? noo this is Derek..
Make a new tourney thomasexy! We gotta get one more good tournament in before brawl comes out.update this thread and lets get a new tourney going hahaha
They're every 2 weeks regardless if Thomas updates the thread

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Sorry it took me so long to update. Every time I try to post things, this site always seems to freeze up on me. I think Lucky and Danimals were 2nd place in teams right?? I don't remember.

By the way, I need a teamate. Who's going and wants to team?? I was disappointed last week. We should have beaten Luigi and DEHF but my teamate would take stocks from me at the end, shoot me up with lasers, get himself spiked, and then leave it up to me.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Thanks for the correction. It's fixed now. Dang!! It loaded for like 10 minutes before I could correct it. Is anyone else having a problems with SWF freezing up and slowing down a lot??

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Thanks for the correction. It's fixed now. Dang!! It loaded for like 10 minutes before I could correct it. Is anyone else having a problems with SWF freezing up and slowing down a lot??
Lately its been horrible..especially in Brawl Boards

*shows off new account*

I didn't make new account just because. I made it because this name has significance. I'll be using it in tournament

:)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be showing up most likely. If I don't have to leave early again -_-

Top Bottom