• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
guys

so I just got contact lenses yesterday, and I put them on again today and my eyes were getting irritated after about an hour

is this normal? They may have been irritated because I don't know how to put them in very well and it took a while of me touching my eyes and stuff.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
at mlg dc:
m2k/adhd were in losers finals
m2k asked adhd if he wanted to split because m2k didnt have his controller (lol) and "knew" he would lose
adhd said "we can talk after the tournament, let's just play"
adhd beats m2k
adhd says after the tournament he'll give m2k $300 at some point

mlg gets wind of this and bans adhd/m2k
m2k makes up a lie about how he never planned to split and did nothing wrong
mlg says 'nah *****'
m2k makes a post admitting the truth, and is now hoping he can still register again

i think mlg found out because m2k told the story to someone on aim who sent it to mlg, but that's never been that clear.

hear's m2k "coming clean" topic:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290017

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
plox is the dumbest word ever

how do you derive that from please

i mean what is this i dont even

JDM

Smash Champion
Chu Dat has mental problems, took many medications during his childhood, got super baked at MLG Orlando, is Bi sexual, had anal sex with a smasher named Doll, fapped while driving and hit a car, etc.

Come to my tourney!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Chapter 15: My Environment

This is a chapter I wrote about 4 months ago. It should hold you guys over for tomorrow. This is what you guys get for breaking 100 people!!!! =DDDDDDDD

The USA is a pretty messed up place to live at. I now understand why everyone wants to kill us. Why though? Why KILL? Killing won't solve anything. You must speak to people from the heart. Listen to others. Everything will be okay.

I am going to go to Fur Night Club tonight. Something BIG is going to happen tonight. I will be showing my face to the entire region of MD/VA. Some girl promised me that she would show me her *******. She better, LOLZ. Thank you for telling me to take the metro. I will be going with my sister, her boyfriend, and my "date" Samantha. I will be going undercover to discover the truth behind my hidden power. Everyone wants to hear everything that I have to say. I have to continue or else I will lose my train of thought. F*CK IM LOSTING.

I will not be typing out any secrets. I don't want you guys to find out who I truly am, YET. Everything will be clear once I get global recognition. Even to the animals. I'm still working on bugs though. Bugs are ugly and they are dangerous. I don't really care too much about bugs. If I see that bugs have hearts, then I will take care of them too. All animals have hearts, well herbivores anyways. Carnivores are vicious animals so I don't know if they have hearts because they kill other animals. Wow, yeah I don't want to turn into a vegetarian.

Animals kill other animals to survive. We eat those animals. That is the circle of life. I'm sorry carnivorous animals. Continue to eat and kill other animals. DON'T ASSUME THAT YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO F***ING KILL EACH OTHER WHAT THE ****. I'm only talking about the circle of life. Watch the Lion King and you will know what I mean.

IF you are an idiot and can't understand what I'm trying to say, then listen up. Animals eat grass. Animals eat other animals, such as Lions and gazelles. Lions will hunt these gazelles because they NEED to eat. Some animals just can't eat leaves and stuff. You guys know what I'm talking about. It's a matter of choice and respect.

I believe there is good in everybodys heart. My friend Kashan made a very valid point though. Why did Hitler kill all of those people? I don't know, I would actually like to know his reasoning behind it. I know there was a secret reason behind it. Well, whatever it is, I don't know. I don't have any theories about it at the moment. This book is JUST beginning! Stay tuned for more life lessons with Daniel "ChuDat" Rodriguez.

bbb

Smash Champion
when I first met chu dat I thought

'wow this guys ****ing weird'

nothing since then has changed that much

especially not this

Kira-

Smash Champion
LOL dude that is classic. He was really chill when I knew him and hung out with the Hoang family, would never have guessed that he was like that but not surprised either

MacD

Banned via Administration
i wonder if i can find that one pic hbox took at apex, you can see chu in the background hella just like spaced out

and i thought lots of people already knew about the doll thing...

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
this community is all about whos butt****ing who

~
A Day in the Life of Leon
So last night, my GUUUUUUUURLFRIEND [sic] was gonna crash at my place. I was down but I told her I'm still gonna watch starcraft anyway. But I was going to be breaking routine. The moral of the story is: don't break your routine.

So I put some pizza in the microwave, loaded up some vods, and got some soda. When I was figuring out how to get into bed with food + drink + laptop (being fat rules) she said DONT SPILL

and I said I WONT

so super carefully I put the laptop down, put the plate down, and put my cup on the floor. But I was on the other side of the bed this time, and my cup got tangled in the laptop cord and i SPILLLLLED :( :( :(

like. dont spill. i wont. hehehe. oh ****. ****. i spilled for reals and im not joking god dammit.

i felt obligated to bust out the carpet cleaner because i feel terrible when i ruin my dad's house because he doesnt have to let me live there. so i spray and dab n ****. and i threw the paper towels in the toilet.
idk it seemed like a good idea. like its pretty much TP and its already wet. so i came to a dilemma. pull the wet paper out, or try and flush it.

so i flushed it. the toilet clogged. god dammit i gotta get the plunger.
well the plunger sucks. and basically i did my best and it made a different noise so i was like hmm, maybe it needs another flush LOL

BAD IDEA
then water from the bowl (complete with poo poo particles) proceeded to flow out onto the floor, and soak everything. spent the next 30 minutes fixing the toilet and mopping up and taking another shower. everthying sucked.

then i got more soda and ate my cold pizza and watched vods.
the end

Top Bottom