• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Quick Gishnak life recap.

I go to Cal Poly slo. My first year I pledged a fraternity (SAE). We partied and had a great time. We had a a little bit of too good of a time and we got kicked off campus and officially disbanded 2 years ago. Now I'm a 5th year. On a whim, I started pledging another fraternity (Sigma Pi). I didn't even go to any of the rush events haha. What makes this even better is I convinced them to let my roommate pledge. He's already graduated Stanford and is just chilling with me in SLO, but he's taking bowling so he's technically a student.

We had our first pledge event last night, and I got super fuukd up and then we had to climb a hill to find a tree house. But I can tell you that I have evidence today of my body finding barbbed wire all over that goddam hill.

Stay tuned for further adventures of the assuredly out of place 5th year+Stanford pledges.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Quick Tafokints life recap

I was playing online poker and was getting beat left and right, waiting for good hands and having them cracked.

Then in Rey-voice fashion. I said "Forget this"

I proceeded to play stupid and ended up going up for the day

JDM

Smash Champion
If anyone wants or needs WoW collector's edition, burning crusade CE, wotlk CE, SC battlechest, WoW battlechest, starcraft 2, character transfer/name change/faction change/race change/game time codes, let me know.

Lovage

Smash Hero
If anyone wants or needs WoW collector's edition, burning crusade CE, wotlk CE, SC battlechest, WoW battlechest, starcraft 2, character transfer/name change/faction change/race change/game time codes, let me know.
aim? :)

bbb

Smash Champion
I sorta want to play sc2

Brian

Smash Journeyman
better than you

also besides the point, don't ask if anyone wants some **** only to make it not for anyone

"boohoo i couldn't get free [cheap?] **** from someone ive never met let alone even talked to before!"

and what the **** does "better than you" mean
better at having no one know you? better at being known? better at smash?
at least be clear about what you are trying to say, brahh
:woman:

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
how did you aim him
like what did you say, were you NICE?

and also jdm and brian are pretty sweet dudes in socal so dont step on too many toes :s

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
"boohoo i couldn't get free [cheap?] **** from someone ive never met let alone even talked to before!"

and what the **** does "better than you" mean
better at having no one know you? better at being known? better at smash?
at least be clear about what you are trying to say, brahh
:woman:
uhhh where did i say, or even imply free? you know when people say they sell **** online and you aim/pm them saying you want it and they sell you it at a reasonable price since they somehow have it and don't want it, and then thats it?

yeah i was expecting that. go post that **** on facebook if you're trying to keep products your advertising to everyone on SWF limited to people you know. this isn't a 'friend of JDM' only thread.

lollllllll now this comes off as serious business, sick

oh and better than you at smash, i'm assuming i'm not known for reasons involving skill? so i'm saying i'm better than you, so if anything you're just the local known scrub. don't be a **** and i won't either

@leon

Lol, all i said was "Hey, I'm looking to buy WotLK CE, i saw your post on SWF" or something, he says "i don't know you", along that line, and i said "oh, i had assumed that you were selling them, alright." and that was it..lol.

i have no problem with JDM, i don't know him at all to have an opinion, i jsut thought it was silly that he posted it on SWF publically then said he didnt know me so i couldn't buy it or whatever. i'm not intentially stepping on 'toes'. if brian or anyone else is gonna be a **** i have no reason not to be back. unless i'm coming off as some massive douchebag, which i didn't see.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
like 99% of the people that post in this thread are people that JDM knows
so when he says "anyone" in a thread like this, his assumption is that the people responding are going to be his homies

i'm bad at this game, but i'd rather be well known by players across the country/world for being a good guy than being known for being good at smash. that's just me though.

JDM

Smash Champion
There's a reason I posted that message on the SOCAL thread and not made a separate topic for it.

Brian beat me to it.

Miharu

Smash Hero
uhhh where did i say, or even imply free? you know when people say they sell **** online and you aim/pm them saying you want it and they sell you it at a reasonable price since they somehow have it and don't want it, and then thats it?

yeah i was expecting that. go post that **** on facebook if you're trying to keep products your advertising to everyone on SWF limited to people you know. this isn't a 'friend of JDM' only thread.

oh and better than you at smash, i'm assuming i'm not known for reasons involving skill? so i'm saying i'm better than you, so if anything you're just the local known scrub. don't be a **** and i won't either

@leon

Lol, all i said was "Hey, I'm looking to buy WotLK CE, i saw your post on SWF" or something, he says "i don't know you", along that line, and i said "oh, i had assumed that you were selling them, alright." and that was it..lol.

i have no problem with JDM, i don't know him at all to have an opinion, i jsut thought it was silly that he posted it on SWF publically then said he didnt know me so i couldn't buy it or whatever. i'm not intentially stepping on 'toes'. if brian or anyone else is gonna be a **** i have no reason not to be back. unless i'm coming off as some massive douchebag, which i didn't see.
there's something called context; might want to take it into account next time

D

Deleted member

@leon

brian would tap

D

Deleted member

**** just got real

also i finally gotta say it here since it matters

irvine doesn't suck
irvine is chinker ville, has the worst, most homoe cops, has probably the gayest n00bs (due to chink blood), and all the good smash players (irvine proz included) agree on how much irvine sux dik.

Some irvine people are amazing though

and its pretty good compared to fresno

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
irvine is chinker ville, has the worst, most homoe cops, has probably the gayest n00bs (due to chink blood), and all the good smash players (irvine proz included) agree on how much irvine sux dik.
so basically people like me are what make irvine suck.

Top Bottom