• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
pulido mike said:
i could always just mention how P lost to lovage, or how i four stocked mango (rofls), or how i stole $35 off david, or a **** load of things, but i really don't care enough.
You could mention those things.... oh wait you did. LOL good shiz mike

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
rofl, pretty sure it doesn't matter, i mean, should if i REALLY wanted, i could always just mention how P lost to lovage, or how i four stocked mango (rofls), or how i stole $35 off david, or a **** load of things, but i really don't care enough.

I'm pretty sure the people who care the most about melee aren't even making the effort to go to every tournament.
I hope you're not talking about me. I mean, I did say I'd only go to your tournament if I got a ride, but then I realized I couldn't make it no matter what.

Also, let's MM. My Sheik on your fox.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
no, not you kira, i mean everybody.

everybody says they love melee and will go to tournaments, but when i get there it's me, tofu, and atlus.

if you guys really want to play melee, the last two brawl tournaments have had at least a tv dedicated to melee ALL DAY, show them you care.

LuCKy

Smash Master
its not my fault tofu.....lol everyones birthday is gonna come up eventually,and if you told me it was your b-day we would have done something

and mik,brawl/melee tourney's are whack........give me a full melee tourney and i'll be there

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol, that's dumb though, because when we do have melee/brawl, 3 people go for melee, so what would the point be of hosting a melee only if we're not goign to get more than 10?

i mean, dont get me wrong, i love melee, but if the community isn't going to put out, there's no point of hosting tournaments.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol wheres p when you need him

but i mean just because there was less then 10 people at a brawl/melee tourney dosnt mean there is gonna be that much at a all melee tourney?

thats dumb.....

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LOL even I played Melee in between my Brawl matches and after. But I wished more people showed up :(
But it was cool though. Real fun lol.

I even tried out Mango's fox lol... and got *****. -_-
Too Good.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
fingers really shouldn't be blamed. what is the subset of melee lovers anyway? really.

myself
mike haze
kira
tofu
atlus
fly amanita
lovage
mango
lucky

who am i missing, a small handful of people? these are the only people you could conceivably hold a melee tourny for and say with reasonable certainty they will either be there or try their best to be there. and for a couple to not be able to make a melee tourny and to start pointing fingers when you may or may not know the circumstances is just going to divide the little melee community that's left...

EDIT:

And Mike, if I really wanted to, I could talk about how my Sheik usually ***** you whenever we play, and you've oh-so-humbly admitted that you're not good against Sheik / you doubt you can beat my Sheik / etc. whatever else you may have said. But oh, if you don't believe that, dude, I've been asking to money match you for a month now. I'm a straight shooter; I think I'm better than you. -shrug- Why is it so "cool" to act like it doesn't really matter to you? This isn't high school, we aren't deceiving everyone -- the majority of us are cocky as ****. I openly say I'm better than you. Don't need to act butt hurt about it, just money match me or something.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
**** probably true

btw i want to rematch you i think i got better at mike haze's
$1? brawl
lol for sure...and for the record..had we played at mike hazes that day u woulda ***** me cuz i apprently cannot play when its like 100 degrees lol

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
brawl char.

ken = pit/ike ?
mango = metaknight
hugo = rob/samus
dsf = marth/snake
edrees = ness/peach/pikachu
knives = ?
romeo = dedede
boa = ?
dc = snake/wario/g&w ?
lucky = sonic
evilnemesis = ?
mana = ?
gimpy = bowser/metaknight
arash = ?
aznlep = ?
aesis = ?
rofl = luigi
wolf = wolf
mike y = ike/lucas
emerican = ?
trevyn = wolf
bone = ?
ultra luigi = luigi
gabe = yoshi/metaknight
dehf = pit

did i get it right?
ultraluigi is now dk/luigi, apparently he doesn't like brawl luigi as much

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ok so me and joey are in the car yesterday and im talking about how

i wanna play puff in brawl so i dont have to change my signature with the little

puff that says dont make a mistake

and he says

"He says it doesnt matter u might as well change it to dont make it to 80 mistakes"

get it because in brawl u can make 80 mistakes..

lolz

edit -

Were at dannys house and dannys doing the thing were he wins

and he laughs and stuff so then he goes pika on joeys wolf and like

camps him and chaingrabs him then after the match joey EJECTS BRAWL

SAYS *** U DANNY

BENDS BRAWL

AND THROWS IT ACROSS THE ROOM

this wouldnt of happen in melee

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ok so me and joey are in the car yesterday and im talking about how

i wanna play puff in brawl so i dont have to change my signature with the little

puff that says dont make a mistake

and he says

"He says it doesnt matter u might as well change it to dont make it to 80 mistakes"

get it because in brawl u can make 80 mistakes..

lolz

edit -

SAYS *** U DANNY

BENDS BRAWL

Thats not the point ne more that is ^

and i kill my self with rollout sometimes =/

festizzio

Smash Champion
edit -

SAYS *** U DANNY

BENDS BRAWL

LOL!!! Good ****

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Why is it so "cool" to act like it doesn't really matter to you? This isn't high school, we aren't deceiving everyone -- the majority of us are cocky as ****. I openly say I'm better than you. Don't need to act butt hurt about it, just money match me or something.
rofl, because it doesn't matter to me, it would have mattered to me like 2 months ago.

I think one of us is confused on what we mean by who'se better. Do we mean, Vs. eachother, you win? or do we mean better as in, who beats or loses to the same people, because i think the second one is much more important.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you barely beat anyone, and the only reason you do is due to opportunity -- if you go to every tournament for a year straight, eventually you have to beat someone good, amirite?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I should be ranked higher than Mike Haze.

araknophobik

Smash Master
boss shouldve been ranked but he started falling off toward the end, around the time of winter gamefest
LOL at mike haze thinking he beat alex
the way i see it
alex lost to haze
then he came back and beat him in losers
that tourny could only hurt alex's record and not help haze's
other than that i don't see any win worth mentioning
oh what? you gonna pull romeo out your ass?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
dang
even people in canada are ashamed of loseing to the haze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhco8Z9yFbU
****nnnnn he called u a ***** mike...he must of been like pc chris's bodyguards..oscars ranked 2....

top 20 sexual predators "OHHHHHHHHHBURNNNNNNNNNNNN"
jp oscar <3333333333 dont kill me hahaha

n fabian should be ranked or given a prize hahaha like those ppl who always try really hard in tournies but never did good so they get a consolation prize..

here we go consolation rankings!!!

1.fabian

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I Have An Important Announcement

I WON MY SCHOOL'S BRAWL TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can stop playing brawl for awhile ^^

Except there were scary Snake's who slid all over the place and a Sonic who made me think Lucky was playing for a second but I didn't have to play them lol

I got to play lots of Pits and a Kirby who constantly Up B'd and did better against me than the rest of the Pits combined and a Toon Link who camped and my doubles teammate and probably one more that I forgot.

edit -

SAYS *** U DANNY

BENDS BRAWL

LOL

wow who else can cg? D3 and Falco is all I know

but then it's your fault for not going to tournaments.
Lol, I hope you were joking when you wrote that. You're basically saying P has less skill than you because he didn't go to as many tournaments.

But we need to MM, I'm bad against Fox.

EDIT: Actually nvm, Joey let's smash

EDIT 2: So, if people don't come back to Melee then I'm going to have to go to Brawl tournaments, because playing an extinct game is pointless. Not that I'll ever stop playing Melee and/or wanting to get better at it, but I mean, it's not cool to be good at Warcraft 1 anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom