• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So, are these Brawl rankings yet?

I want to be a panelist.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmao at haze bragging about the MM
he hit me up on aim all excited about it and i thought
"wow, good **** beating someone who doesn't play anymore"
GG on hustling david for $, but i wouldn't of taken in pride in it

As for the rankings, i agree with rick being on there but haze? i recall us placing the same before ucla V, or id place higher. plus i did place higher at ucla. no johns about having an easier bracket i beat danimals tofu and jtb, all good players.

P is better than haze but not kira (well i haven't seen kira play in awhile but i still think he's better than adam)

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I really like that list Edrees, It tells a story for everyone on it.
I could put together so many of the craziest matches/rivalries from that list. Doubles and Singles both.
Looks like everyone there deserves it, if you ask me.
thenagainitsjustmyopinion. ;D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i beat jay in brawl

i went triple random

beat him with link

beat him with kirby

o yea he went metaknight to =D

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'm 16th! Woot! And 4th on current rankings LOL those are funny. But Fly amanita would be 3rd. And lovage would be above P and my Falco is toog ood now and I still can't doubleshine > dair in real games, only vs level 1 CPUs or when someone dies.

@ Fabian
Adam and I play from time to time, even seems about right although I'm pretty sure I could take him in a Sheik ditto. P chokes in tournament ftw!

Also haze would probably beat me unless I played really gay then maybe I could win.

I'd say the supposed list was pretty good, there's a lot of triangle rivalries in there (you know how Smasher A beats B, B beats C, and C beats A) so I'm sure the panelists did a good job all things considered.

Also it would be cool to be ranked in Brawl. So basically I have UCLA 6 to make a name for myself. My first Brawl tournament that isn't all noobs! And also the first one where I didn't get first (maybe). =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow kira, you talk way too much **** and do nothign to back it up

want to do a bunch of mms now? tired of the broke johns

edit: i only choke in tournament playing noobs, not people i'm familiar with.

editx2: well basically i readily challenge everyone above me on that list to some mms if they're down and truly think they're better than me. i'm not mad or anything but i'm quite competitive. and if you're just gonna john it and are whatever about it, stop referring to it all the time to bloat your ego =/

at least i make it loud and clear to everyone that i'm cocky as ****, and i don't mind backing it up in mms

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i beat jay in brawl

i went triple random

beat him with link

beat him with kirby

o yea he went metaknight to =D
lmao i guess...i wasnt in the mindset of smash at all it was too hot =( next tourney u can try that again lmao =)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
wow kira, you talk way too much **** and do nothign to back it up

want to do a bunch of mms now? tired of the broke johns

edit: i only choke in tournament playing noobs, not people i'm familiar with.

editx2: well basically i readily challenge everyone above me on that list to some mms if they're down and truly think they're better than me. i'm not mad or anything but i'm quite competitive. and if you're just gonna john it and are whatever about it, stop referring to it all the time to bloat your ego =/

at least i make it loud and clear to everyone that i'm cocky as ****, and i don't mind backing it up in mms
what the **** are you talking about?

EDIT: I was kidding about the lovage thing.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'm not talking ****.. maybe about my Falco which you ***** anyway. Or maybe about the rankings? Which I only got on because there were inactives. And if you thought I was talking **** about Brawl then I have to lol @ that, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you were talking about.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lmao at haze bragging about the MM
he hit me up on aim all excited about it and i thought
"wow, good **** beating someone who doesn't play anymore"
GG on hustling david for $, but i wouldn't of taken in pride in it

As for the rankings, i agree with rick being on there but haze? i recall us placing the same before ucla V, or id place higher. plus i did place higher at ucla. no johns about having an easier bracket i beat danimals tofu and jtb, all good players.

P is better than haze but not kira (well i haven't seen kira play in awhile but i still think he's better than adam)
fabian lol, i only mentioned it cuz it's dayvidddd and it's funny cuz he won't stop, not because i'm attempting to brag about it, it's just funny to me.

and lol, we may have placed the same, but i'm pretty sure you lost TO AERO. yeah,
the guy that went to like 2 tournaments in his whole smash career, while i lost to ROFL and Tang.

edit:
but either way, i really can't believe you guys are taking this list THAT seriously, pretty sure it doesn't even matter anymore

MaNg0

Smash Hero
melee is fun thats why

and i will continue to play with our 13 man tourneys

awwwwwww yeah

MaNg0

Smash Hero
"**** Little Kids Stay Up All **** night And **** Place higher then me at **** tourneys **** noobs"

-HugS

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah i lost to aero =[
but i ***** losers bracket, there's no shame in loseing to rick he's definetly rank material but i still feel i couldve placed alot higher. the way i see it, prob 9th because then i wouldve ran into either alex or hugo

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Before going to Maryland, we called Hugo to tell him we were gonna leave and stuff, and this is what he said...

"****en little kids don't even know where you're going to stay, ****en don't call me at 6 am crying for a ****en ride im gonna turn off my phone. ****en little kids going across the country and don't even know where you're going *click*"

good times mangoooo

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I've played Brawl for 2 days straight to practice for another school-run tourney.

It's been torture.

I wish noobs would play Melee with me =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I remember Luigi calling Hugo to tell him to update the rankings, and Hugo says he can't because he's being pulled over :p

Charoo

Smash Champion
brawl char.

ken = pit/ike ?
mango = metaknight
hugo = rob/samus
dsf = marth/snake
edrees = ness/peach/pikachu
knives = ?
romeo = dedede
boa = ?
dc = snake/wario/g&w ?
lucky = sonic
evilnemesis = ?
mana = ?
gimpy = bowser/metaknight
arash = ?
aznlep = ?
aesis = ?
rofl = luigi
wolf = wolf
mike y = ike/lucas
emerican = ?
trevyn = wolf
bone = ?
ultra luigi = luigi
gabe = yoshi/metaknight
dehf = pit

did i get it right?

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Atlus is better than mike to.
heck festizzio is really close to being better than mike.

Mike sholdn't even be on the list.

LuCKy

Smash Master
i tried to like brawl again lol but danny ruined it....almost broke my brawl with my left hand

and on the way home from danny's

mango: I only wanna play puff in brawl so i can keep my sig

me: lol why people can make like 80 mistake before you can punish,might as well change it to "don't make 80 mistakes"

mango: yea but danny's gay

lol i think it happened like that....point is brawl sucks and danny is gay

-edit P talk to oscar so we can melee lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
rofl, pretty sure it doesn't matter, i mean, should if i REALLY wanted, i could always just mention how P lost to lovage, or how i four stocked mango (rofls), or how i stole $35 off david, or a **** load of things, but i really don't care enough.

I'm pretty sure the people who care the most about melee aren't even making the effort to go to every tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom