• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Star King: there are almost never someone to play with and I don't get along with the so-called "active" players.
i just play with kooz nowadays when he asks me,duder keeps dsing though.

i might also play with my kaillera buds, but they have left me and randoms bore me.

/officallyretiringcompsmashbutwillplayfriendsandalike

odd how much i improved but noone to play.

#HBC | ѕoup

i concur with surri

ROMAN IF YOU ARE PLAYING LEGIT FOR REAL I WILL BURST INTO TREATS

#HBC | ѕoup

ehhh roman always stuck with me once i got to know him better, i usta just call him zant.

The Star King

Smash Hero
My avatar is the best.

I got like, five compliments/references when I changed to this avatar within a week. U JELLY?

LOL @ NOOB4LIFE. Yeah dude repping your college is so original. Almost as cool as your signature.

#HBC | ѕoup

why do you think you're bad?

i could never do that even if i tried, if you ever master that 11 shine then hot damn son that thing would be a monster in-game.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Meh I cant watch baseball on stream like I do other sports.

Much better when I watch it on tv. Sooo Padres/Cubs for me now on my super basic-poor cable :3

WHOS WATCHING USA VS MEXICO SATURDAY??

ballin4life

Smash Hero
My avatar is the best.

I got like, five compliments/references when I changed to this avatar within a week. U JELLY?

LOL @ NOOB4LIFE. Yeah dude repping your college is so original. Almost as cool as your signature.
hmm ... let's see how many people have avatars "repping" a college ... well looks pretty ORIGINAL to me. At least compared to the anime avatars which are just awful

my avatar is the koolest kuz i made it myself and people sometimes ask what the hell it is
New pic showcasing something other than the harpoon-like weapon plz

The Star King

Smash Hero
6 shines then a usmash.

Done it once. Literally jumped up off my bed and ran around my room.
Huh? 6 * 5 + 16 = 46. You need 8 shines.

hmm ... let's see how many people have avatars "repping" a college ... well looks pretty ORIGINAL to me. At least compared to the anime avatars which are just awful
Well, repping your college in general isn't. Everybody and their mother does that.

I have yet to use an anime character as an avatar, so I guess I'm off the hook.

onski?

Smash Ace

New pic showcasing something other than the harpoon-like weapon plz
STANFORD SUCKS, which in turn means: ballin SUCKS

<3

Top Bottom