• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
[4:02:29 PM] Star King: John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994), also known as the Killer Clown, was an American serial killer and rapist who was convicted of the sexual assault and murder of a minimum of 33 teenage boys and young men in a series of killings committed between 1972 and 1978 in Chicago, Illinois.
Yeah I can't for the life of me figure out your avy and I'm certainly not sheltered. I may be ignorant of the reference though.
cobr's av is literally gacy's self portrait
creepy af tbh..

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
gacy did a series of paintings while in prison, the most famous of which is <--- pogo the clown

anyway iconic underground metal band ACID BATH used the painting as their album cover and i've been listening to the album for months now (hence sig lyrics)

caneut

Smash Ace
wow z glad i was some was involved in the changing of your avy, also if it wasn't for me there would be no scramble/trivia bot so

ty.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
his posts are better than mine so the answer is yes

Olikus

Smash Champion
So day 1 finished. Loooots of smash. Funfact, dont give fruity his glasses. Then he can see the screen, and start ******.

Saw the wall, took some pictures, no big deal, no big deal.
Tomorow it will be table tennis, smash and rave at club. Stay tuned for Olikus travelchannel part 2 tomorow!

The Star King

Smash Hero
wow z glad i was some was involved in the changing of your avy, also if it wasn't for me there would be no scramble/trivia bot so
Scramble bot was pretty much my life (damn I miss it). This makes up for anything you ever did or will do. I love you.

Annex

Smash Ace
Annex Looks like an album cover of an album that I might like to listen to/10
Sp00ky it's the cover of an album I'm working on

Shears 1.5/10 I ignore it now but damn does that **** suck. ****. Why
Cobr 7/10 It strangely fits
AZ 4/10 itsthebesticando
Solo 9/10 damn
Koro 8/10 big fan
Olikus 6.5/10 IT'S SOLID
Clubba an 8 boosted to a 9 for consistency. Gj

Shears

Smash Master
Clubba gets consistency points and I don't? I've had this avatar since before any of you were ever on smashboards (that includes clubba), and I've never changed it once. Let me tell you kids something, back when I joined, smashboards had a list of images you could select from for your avatar before it was all revamped and people uploaded their own. I joined at the release of brawl as I was very competitive in that game and with my obsession of puppies (more specifically goldens) I fell in love with the nintendog avatar and selected it from the very beginning. I even added the animated nintendog gif as a super secret emote on the vgbc coliseum that only I can use, because I ****ing love the nintendog, its cuter than any avatar anyone has anywhere. Solo and clubba have violated copyright laws with their avatars by not getting the express written consent to use the likeness of those characters. None of your avatars impress me, I've never seen a single avatar that I was like "Damn, thats one great avatar". **** it, you all get 0/10 except AtotheZ because he is sensible and actually likes my avatar and T Brett because I'm assuming his is a selfie at a wedding reception and I have to give credit to the only person on all of smashboards to put their actual self as their avatar. The rest of you get a ZeroZeroppi/QueeroQueeroppi from me.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Also, stupid kero forgot to put 7 as a vote option on his 1-10 scale. I'm officially pissed off now. Someone lock this thread and give infractions to everyone who either voted above a 1 or badmouthed my avatar.

Shears

Smash Master
Oh and to all the haters, if you don't like my avatar then you don't like puppies and the only people that don't like puppies are serial killers and crazy cat ladies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
this entire thread is pointless since i already have the best avatar

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Clubba gets consistency points and I don't? I've had this avatar since before any of you were ever on smashboards (that includes clubba), and I've never changed it once. Let me tell you kids something, back when I joined, smashboards had a list of images you could select from for your avatar before it was all revamped and people uploaded their own. I joined at the release of brawl as I was very competitive in that game and with my obsession of puppies (more specifically goldens) I fell in love with the nintendog avatar and selected it from the very beginning. I even added the animated nintendog gif as a super secret emote on the vgbc coliseum that only I can use, because I ****ing love the nintendog, its cuter than any avatar anyone has anywhere. Solo and clubba have violated copyright laws with their avatars by not getting the express written consent to use the likeness of those characters. None of your avatars impress me, I've never seen a single avatar that I was like "Damn, thats one great avatar". **** it, you all get 0/10 except AtotheZ because he is sensible and actually likes my avatar and T Brett because I'm assuming his is a selfie at a wedding reception and I have to give credit to the only person on all of smashboards to put their actual self as their avatar. The rest of you get a ZeroZeroppi/QueeroQueeroppi from me.

your avatar ****ing blows be quite

Studstill

Smash Ace
Possibly not. But I still think I have a legit shot at beating anyone outside of Boom and Isai. I've felt that way for years now.

I'm sure there are 10 players that have an equal chance of beating me though too.

It's just too jumbled after Boom and Isai.
<3 attitude.
Sheer the champion.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I ****ing hate Kero's posts. I can't stand them. Smashboards Kero is a blight upon humanity.

That being said, I'm a little drunk, and I thought that moment was gone forever as well, and I can't help but feel happy that Kero managed to save it. I'll probably only say this once, but thank you, @ KeroKeroppi KeroKeroppi .

Last edited:
Top Bottom